I need a new case for my pc

Full tower with at least two USB 3 ports on the front not the top. What do you like Jow Forums?

Attached: 443756_582262_01_front_thumbnail.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/S340VR-Elite-Computer-Matte-CA-S340W-B3/dp/B01LZQMXJT
pcpartpicker.com/list/spqrGG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i use an case with usb 2 ports and will keep using it because nothing that i have uses usb 3 ports

>full tower
You have 4 GPUs or something?

OP probably just uses hardware that's expandable and not obsolete with the next generation.

I have two video cards and I have the room. More airflow is better.

I have a few USB 3 devices. The case I have right now has the ports on the top, which is a pain because it's under a desk. I also want USB 2 ports because I have a few devices that don't play well with USB 3.
It also has a big 240mm fan on the side panel, which is nice, but it makes it a pain to get inside since it has a short molex cord for power.

This is the case I'm looking at getting myself right now if its any good to you?
amazon.com/S340VR-Elite-Computer-Matte-CA-S340W-B3/dp/B01LZQMXJT

>implying full towers aren't obsolete
>unironically, in 2018, using computers larger than a 90s desktop
congrats on wasting the opportunities modern computer tech has given you

>more airflow is better
more like just get stronger fans you sensitive ears pleb
What, do you not enjoy 4000RPM Delta blower fans?

Why are you guys against full towers? I have the room, I like them, makes cable management easier. I also have like 7 hard drives because I never throw them away, just put them in my next build.
Full tower is comfy.

they're unsightly and unnecessary, kind of like lifted pickup trucks

They're a huge waste of space and look stupid.
I doubt most people are using an EATX motherboard, where a full tower might actually be necessary.
A decently sized mid tower has all of the space you actually need, usually including space for a shitload of hard drives.

I'm actually shocked that Jow Forums doesn't like full towers. You'll install gentoo but not use a real man's case?
>t. mint
What if I have plenty of space and prefer having a large spacious case? Do you prefer sitting in the back seat of a camaro or a Lincoln Towncar?

>real man's case
Extravagance in buying computer parts is associated with children spending their parents' money, not something a rational adult would do.

i won't install gentoo because it's a waste of time. full towers are a waste of space and are an exercise in hoarding shit. you can get multiple terabytes of space in a single drive bay, and it doesn't even have to be 3.5". would you rather have an ugly full tower full of old clicking hard drives or a reasonably sized case (micro atx or mini itx) with a single ssd or hard drive?

Mid towers and full towers aren't that different in price my friend. Just because your dorm room is small doesn't mean that there arent some of us who prefer the luxury of a full sized case.

Seriously though, why the hate for full towers?

realistically speaking, tower builds are the build of the gaymer faggot who has no idea what he's doing and doesn't understand static pressure vs cfm curves or basic thermodynamics

It's like watching a kid designing a gun on paper. Mo bigger is mo better right?

did you not read the text or something? they are wasteful and ugly

>luxury

I have a Corsair 750D, pic related.
It's pretty alright, lots of room but the stock fans are rather noisy.
My biggest complaint is that despite being so spacious, it doesn't offer a lot of mounting options for a reservoir and pump if you want a custom water loop. You'll have to either mount it on a radiator or a fan, or drill into one of the HDD cages to create mounting holes.

Another complaint is that the 5.25" cage is riveted onto the frame of the case. It doesn't appear to provide any structural integrity, so I don't understand why they didn't use screws to make it easily removable.

It has two USB 3 ports on the front. There are probably better options on the market at this point.

Attached: WP_20180221_23_33_34_Rich__highres.flash.jpg (1576x1441, 1.62M)

Purpose for purpose. I have a nice little micro atx for my htpc. For my desktop I want a full tower. What's the problem?

Looks nice, thanks user.

This.
I love my full tower case.

Attached: full tower cases.jpg (717x960, 89K)

see, look at all of the wasted space in this case. all of those components could fit into a mid tower. full towers are absolutely unnecessary and ugly.

you do not need one.

>Linux is a pain in the ass to get working
We should all just buy macbooks, right?

>implying you can't get smaller than microATX
I made this list just a few hours ago for a pfSense router.
It's obviously overkill for a router but could do your plex home server shit easy.

forgot link: pcpartpicker.com/list/spqrGG

You could get even smaller than this if you really tried. It'd probably be cheaper too.

I built my htpc years ago. It has a very old i3, 4GB of ram and an Nvidia 720. Does the trick.

How will this faggot ever recover?

Attached: 1458338675696.png (680x473, 269K)

Attached: 1426262817022.png (997x861, 1.09M)

Fractal Design Define Mini C without window.
Cheap, sound dampening and sleek looking.

Kinda do regret my full tower.
I had the intention of getting a second GPU to do SLI but shit happened and got in the way.
At least my messy cables fills up the empty void.