Why did Jow Forums lie to me about new intel CPUs not being worth the upgrade from a haswell...

why did Jow Forums lie to me about new intel CPUs not being worth the upgrade from a haswell? If you look at coffee lake i7s their turbo clock speed is 4.7Ghz

Attached: 21224766_806848412828574_6785279640203165696_n.jpg (750x750, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/extreme/193343-darpa-creates-first-1thz-computer-chip-earns-guinness-world-record
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tattoos are retarded.

I have no idea why people do it. Convicts, I get it, it's some kind of meta where they need to look repulsive. But normal people? Pretty girls?

leather jacket man disagrees

Ah, you got me on this one, I love him

Why would you listen to Jow Forums?

cancer posts

If you take advice from Jow Forums without doing research you can only blame yourself user.

Hey, great job, but you forgot to include OP into the list.

my post was legit though

legit cancer

cringe

nah, it was legit af

>worth the upgrade
For personal computing, they are not. If you have a functional Haswell CPU (assuming 4c), there is no need to upgrade to a new CPU. If you are buying new, or if your needs are productivity/workstation-like, then that is a different story.

I am on a 2500K. Won't upgrade to anything, because nothing is worth it for me.

you are happy with carrots because you haven't had the chance to try a banana yet

I have a fruit bowl.

Attached: IMG_20180622_163421.jpg (4608x3456, 2.07M)

Clock speed is not an indicator of performance outside of the same product line in the same generation.
Even comparing Kaby Lake to Coffee lake is apples to oranges. If you're going to do something as asinine as that, at least compare it using tangible metrics that produce easily verifiable results--calories are to food as PFLOPs are to some measures of performance.
Some radio transmitters oscillate at something wild like 4Thz

>pretty girls
7/10s trying to elevate themselves

correction: it was 1Thz
extremetech.com/extreme/193343-darpa-creates-first-1thz-computer-chip-earns-guinness-world-record

one can only assume that a later generation of the same product would have a higher instructions per cycle. meaning it's not just the clock you are benefiting from but also the IPS. so it still makes sense to only look at clock while assuming that IPS is always increasing

came here to post this

>buying intel
the fuck is wrong with you?

>ban evading

Disgusting