Jow Forums will defend this

Jow Forums will defend this

Attached: fuuuu.png (1194x755, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6KBnue0SDQ&t=36s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek. Im in Japan why should I care about what websites some retarded Europeans can't access?

I'll defend it.

it's half the internet because of those retarded laws

half the international newspapers are blocked FFS

You're not Jow Forums.

Some times you have to cut out the infection. Sometimes you slowly poison it (cf Australia's nbn).

Thats not really because of gdpr but because of retards who don't want to comply with it

Again. Why should I care? Japan isnt part of the mentally deficient project that is the EU

Just go there, do you really think those giant media companies are "retards"?

latimes.com

nydailynews.com

Yes, freedom of association and freedom to do business with who you want to is good.

>mentally deficient project that is the EU
yeah because it didn't do what it supposed to: stop constant warring on the continent, which has been going on for millennia

we'he had an unprecedented period of peace and prosperity in Europe thanks to free trade and mobility

What is cause and effect?

>do you really think those giant media companies are "retards"?
Yes.

Attached: 1527389709252.jpg (1421x917, 135K)

>"the main difference between EU and USA"
huh, it even applies to websites

>peace
Sixty years without a major war is nothing unprecedented. With how European countries are run, I would expect several instances of violent separatism before 2050.
>prosperity
You have technology to thank for it.

It's what they deserve.

>lightweight version
visit it retard, it looks like a twenty year old mobile website

there's no structure nor topics, it's for lightweight brains indeed

Is this happening right now? link me some blocked news sites so I can test from my country.

Attached: 1494013935215.png (600x568, 524K)

>Sixty years without a major war is nothing unprecedented
not in Europe where every single country has in theory many territorial disputes with every one of its neighbors you uneducated idiot

think of the cost of those regular wars in the past! now it's unthinkable, all thanks to the EU!

>With how European countries are run,
they're democracies you brainwashed Jow Forums monkey, the pendulum swings to correct mistakes just like everywhere

>You have technology to thank for it.
no, there can be no prosperity without peace and free trade, and mobility helps peace and economic growth tremendously

TL;DR: you're a brainwashed, uneducated twat, I hope you get nuked again!

>all thanks to the EU!
The 40 years of peace before the EU became a thing how did that happen? ironically, every country is leaving the EU now because the EU policies are doing only the major members' interests, it's falling apart and if you believe otherwise you are the brainwashed cuck and should go back to >>>/reddit/blacked where you belong.

Attached: 1482470499765.png (480x527, 267K)

Just use a VPN, idiot.

For companies like Facebook, Apple, etc. changing your systems to make sure you respect user's privacy is fine, because it grants you access to the European market

For small US websites and newspapers that only target a US audience, and make money by selling user's private data, it's not worthwhile investing in implementing privacy controls (it might in fact kill their business model).

why would you even browse local american news sites from europe, especially seeing as they depend on your data so much that they can't comply with GDPR

that just means we need a US GDPR, to force the companies with a privacy-invading business model (like the whole advertising industry) to either change that business model drastically or go out of business.

Why should I care about this? What important information is there that I should care?
Competent websites doesn't have this problem.

There's war in Ukraine atm and Americans caused the immigrant flood that has messed up the politics of several countries.

>The 40 years of peace before the EU became a thing how did that happen?
which 40 years? 40 years before hell, just to raise 1.5 new generations and then send them to literal laughter? how is that good enough?

> ironically, every country is leaving the EU now
> brainwashed cuck
like I said, you're a Jow Forums monkey brainwashed by Russian propaganda bots or something

even Britain which was always the fifth column realized that it can't completely leave, it will have to join EEA if it wants to have an economy

they are not local, they are breaking important international news stories and provide unique details

Works for me

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png (1200x800, 881)

both were caused by Russia

Russian invaded Ukraine and Russia assists with carpet bombings in cleansing Syrian from Sunnis to flood Europe

> that has messed up the politics of several countries
you call it a mess, Russia calls is a win because all those far-right (and far-left) parties are their puppets

notice that neither are in the EU.

Dumb plebbitor. I'm the one who makes the "propaganda" and I'm European, because unlike you krautcucks who would let the first illegal nigger on the street fuck your daughter and wife, there're some people who DO actually care about the society they live in.

>unironically posting Jow Forums garbage full of assumptions which aren't true
I wasn't talking to you moron, I was talking to the Jap

>I'm the one who makes the "propaganda"
and you can fuck off back to your containment board

CCCP had a pretty tight grip of Europe during the cold war and communism vs capitalism disputes were at their peak. Most countries didn't want to end up like Korea and Vietnam in proxy wars.

I wont defend it but i also dont care. Eat shit.

>LA times
>new york daily news
just browse bbc you dumb cunt

ITT : Retarded Europeans that thought that sites wouldnt DARE block eu traffic in order to avoid getting sued by a retarded bureaucracy such as the EU
I was telling you faggots from day 1, the GDPR only plans to hurt foreign businesses by outsourcing the EU users to EU companies, not because they give a shit about our privacy
t. European btw

>retarded bureaucracy such as the EU
New York police department employs twice more people than EU

It costs 1% of the European budget

>I was talking to the Jap
And for what purpose did you reply to me? really the dumbest of plebbitors.

>muh containment board
You can't contain the truth, which in this case is you being a massive cuck who doesn't know shit about politics and thinks the perfect world he's shown on TV is real.

Attached: vu-cumpra-k3u-U460103006354653aF-1224x916@CorriereMezzogiorno-Web-Mezzogiorno-593x443.jpg (593x443, 37K)

Last I heard Americans were the driving force in arming the middle east puppet states to advance their capitalist interests.

>now it's unthinkable, all thanks to the EU!
That exclamation mark totally Poe's me.

>I'm the one who makes the propaganda
>You can't contain the truth
KYS brainwashed little savage

the reason you're not working in sweatshops and your sister is not a slave prostitute (although she probably still is) and why your shithole has been rebuilt is the same logic that drives migration acceptance too far

anyway, you should have no say in this because you do not contribute, only take

>NSA Times
>CIA Daily News
Florida and California are not countries, sweetie.

>Last I heard
turn off Russian propaganda

turn on brain

This is due to nuclear weapons,the eu is a failure of a globalist project,only thing it can do is create misery.I am also assuming you don't consider Yugoslavia to be in Europe

because you're little, brainwashed and uneducated

Wew, Orwellian nightmares that Europeans don't even use decided to block access. How will I ever cope with this.

they have a shit business model if they can't survive the switch from targeted ads to generic ads for some % of european customers

>I am also assuming you don't consider Yugoslavia to be in Europe
that shows what life is like without EU-provided peace and prosperity : you get Balkanization, ethnic cleansings, perpetual wars

of course those people are savages. even their own parts are running from them, ffs

> globalist project
you don't even know yourself what the fuck you mean by this, you shit for brains

>It's always Russia
Turn off the American propaganda

Turn on brain

It truly must take a clear mind honed by decades of tax-paid European university education to appreciate someone earnestly exclaiming
>now it's unthinkable, all thanks to the EU!
and never wonder if it is satire.

europe has nothing to do with that it was first created for the coal market and to build nuclear power plants, read a book. If there's no wars it's because we have nukes

>your daughter and wife
That's more of a rural American thing.

>they have a shit business model
Of course, they're newspapers.

wtf I love the KGB junta that hijacked that petrostate now!

>brainwashed
You don't seem to understand a very simple thing, I'm the one doing the "brainwashing" and I've been doing it for years, successfully too.

>shithole
This "shithole" is the 7th world power and this "shithole" didn't even win WW2.

>the same logic that drives migration acceptance too far
The logic you follow loyally every day of your life, as the massive EU shill you are. If it weren't for the EU there would be no nigger issue here, it's because the EU rules want this "shithole" to take niggers in that immigrants are invading the country. Your IQ is undoubtedly below 80 and you need serious help, retard.

Attached: 1520335801512.png (828x592, 1.02M)

I'm sorry you're brainwashed

Russian state TV is a hell of a drug that makes you immune from understanding basic facts like how EU eliminated territorial because they stopped making sense in free movement and no internal borders environment

Nobody likes Russia. You're just an retard if you think America can do no wrong and your media is 100% truthful with absolutely no political agenda behind them.

>what is a proxy
>what is a vpn

>europe has nothing to do with that
what the fuck is "europe"? are you using propaganda language from some shithole like Russia?

educate yourself, it was very deliberate to create unbreakable intertwined economy bonds and eliminate internal borders once and for all to stop insanity like wars and populism based on hating each other

EU truly accomplished that!

wtf I agree with pathologically anti-American European leftists driven mostly by envy now!

Taк caмo.
>both were caused by Russia
America and Russia are both responsible. Their Cold War 2.0 fucked us over.

>If it weren't for the EU there would be no nigger issue here
What caused the migrant flood? Could it be the war on terror or whatever current excuse the burger/slav empire uses to control the oil supply or did EU bomb the shit out of Syria and behead those who insulted islam?

I use them, and I take personal measures to avoid said Orwellian shit
Why should I.not be able to when you retards dont use them to begin with?
I cant wait to leave this shitty continent

>can't protect your data from getting molested
>not allowed in

I can't see any problem with that.

Enjoy your student loan and hospital bills, kleetus. Oh and FAKE NEWS.

Oh no, a shitty site with probably shitloads of viruses in their ads avoided, how will you survive op?

>REEEE I NEED MY FLASHY LIGHTS, I DUN CARE ABOUT MUH PRIVACY
>Calls other retard

I fucking hate this place

>I'm the one doing the "brainwashing"
every autist thinks he's doing something when it's just him getting brainwashed and shitposting and just wasting his life

I was referring to letting immigrants in, without real controls, which is what the EU is demanding from border countries, like "they just want to reach their relatives in northern europe poor guys" and excuses like that.

The recent massive floods are obviously due to the Syrian war but it's not like there was no flood before, it was simply slower but constant, the illegal immigration issue goes back to the 80s at least, most of the times always related to wars in north african regions and in the middle east. EU should know better that border countries already had to deal with illegal immigration floods for decades, requesting to let these floods come in with no restriction is madness.

yeah now instead of hating each other we all hate each other plus also the EU, tremendous achievement. If anything the next war in europe will be because of it.

>Russian invaded Ukraine
After the European Union started a civil war on Russia's fucking border. We all know this wouldn't have happened if Russia wasn't a corrupt shitscape - but it is. You know it, I know it, but apparently nobody in Brussels knew that when they tried to push a fucking association agreement on Russia's neighbor.

>Could it be the war on terror
Yeah, that war on terror in Kosovo, Albania, Eritrea and Nigeria.

>brainwashed and shitposting and just wasting his life
Please enjoy this Russian propaganda shot straight out of the KGB bureaus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6KBnue0SDQ&t=36s

Attached: VU-CUMPRA.jpg (399x393, 121K)

>Pretty and distracting shit VS clear information
Are you a retarded or just a designer?

>that level of reading comprehension
wew lad

the exact opposite is true, Russia pressured Ukraine to reverse their free trade process with EU that has been going on for years, at the last moment and not sign it

I don't expect a brainwashed retard to know details though, just listen to Russian agitprop and blame the EU!

>not organized, linear
>good

you must have a lot of free time

>boo! I can't put useless css and javascript everywhere and the Facebook icon it isn't aligned

Well yea letting them come in amass was a pretty dumb decision. Merkell probably though that centralizing foreigners of another culture and religion in to concentration camps could have a negative connotation. On a bit more positive note, out of the 30 000 that came to our country, 25 000 have left either by their own or due to a negative decision to their asylum request. Turns out sand people don't like northern climate, no jobs and high prices. Who knew. Italy also closed their borders recently.

Merkel just wanted to relieve Southern Europe

many came from Greece. the same Greece was drowning in refugees ("sea people") and associated costs that Germany and the rest of EU invested so much to save from economic collapse

Greece is still a huge mess, it is not recovering, all kinds of bad scenarios are possible there

>relieve
That's not how you spell "drown".

you're making no sense

refugees were contained in port of entry counties which are Greece, Italy, Spain, etc

by accepting refugees Merkel launched a huge relief effort for those countries

The EU is a glorified money-making scheme, it doesn't have any particular pro- or anti-European views beyond their profit interests.

fuck off Donald, you're mad because you don't know what you're doing and losing the trade war

Which site is this?
I call bullshit.

It's real

it's true for the LAtimes at least

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-22-12-46-54-706_org.mozilla.firefox.png (1080x1920, 198K)

Are you retarded? Those countries HAVE TO take the immigrants because the snow niggers say so, if you don't you get fined for hundreds of thousands euros for each sand nigger you don't take.

Some American fake news sites have in fact blocked access because their Europeans audience is pretty small. Big deal. It's not like burgers read Helsingin Sanomat or Iltalehti.

stop making shit up, dumb moron

in the Mediterranean they just show up on the beaches, there's no return address

this has been doing on since Obama refused to sort out Syria and reneged on his own red line

Jow Forums here and there's nothing wrong with this
if a website isn't gdpr compliant then it shouldn't operate at all

burgers read the bbc and channel4 etc

they broke all the cambridge analytica news

bbc's Paul Wood also uncovered most of the russia interference and collusion

hur how do i use a vpn

Channel4 literally destroyed Bannon's Cambridge Analytica with their sting and launched a massive campaign against Facebook and Zuckerberg, etc.

This thread is the result of their work:)

>refugees were contained in port of entry counties
No. They were sent to containment centers where they would get their documents checked out and then sent back to their country of origin as soon as possible. Also they weren't called refugees before 2011 but simply illegal migrants which is what they are, vast majority of them are economic migrants. Refugee is a term created by the libcucks such as yourself to justify the illegal activities of their NGOs. Although a refugee legal term also existed before, it was rarely used and it was more likely to be used only in case of confirmed immigrants from war-torn countries, which is absolutely not the case for the people you call refugees, there're like 2 millions of them illegally residing in Italy alone, who came on NGO boats during the past few years from ALL the african and middle-eastern regions, not just Syria.

>essentially handed Trump the election with their constant publicity and taking obvious bait
If that's not retarded then nothing is
I'm actually impressed at how retarded they are
t. voted trump no rugrats

>Also they weren't called refugees before 2011 but simply illegal migrants which is what they are
you're just mixing propaganda with lies. for what purpose? are we somehow in 2010?
your emotions don't change facts

>t. voted trump no rugrats
because you're dumb and don't understand how much work and dumb luck it takes for other officials to keep Trump and his fellow traitors from destroying your country

The EU is culminating into Germany's third attempt at federalizing Europe, which would be fine if the EU was intended to be anything other than a trade union.