Are there any GOOD Jow Forums youtube (or other website) channels related to computers that aren't consumerist garbage...

Are there any GOOD Jow Forums youtube (or other website) channels related to computers that aren't consumerist garbage? Like something I will actually be able to learn from. The tech tips videos of husband of a space cockroach is cool, but I'm looking for something with better ratio of learning and challenging stuff to listening how great Intel is.

Mostly for listening while studying, but can be also stuff that requires watching.

Attached: Arduino-Virtual-Reality.jpg (650x366, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ffcossag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let me guess you often fail or have shit ass gpa?

Ben Eater

danooct1, Michael MJD

Louis Rossman

Naruto

that hand must just smell like Satan's diseased asshole when he's had it in that glove for a while

Attached: 1529173056052.gif (540x230, 1.59M)

Linus Tech Tips

This

pewdiepie and raywilliamjohnson

Level1Techs

>Are there any GOOD Jow Forums youtube (or other website) channels
no

Bisqwit

ittfami
druaga1
ben eater
linus tech tips
louis rossman
pewdiepie

in that order

>related to """computers"""
If its not on a specific subject then no. Any channel that generic will be clickbait/shilling.

Attached: 1507880655399.jpg (436x435, 16K)

Elliot would look like this if he lived into his 30s.

Attached: Elliot_Rodger.jpg (992x744, 86K)

don't use youtube for learning lmao

use sites like edx

Supreme

Gentlemen

Youtube's got some great stuff, just not """computers""". Math obviously good cause you need that visual shit, programming podcasts/shows are sometimes helpful. Security needs to be up to date so same for that, with visuals.

Yeah, he is good but I wish he'd explain more about what he repairs. His anti-apple videos are less interesting, they become repetitive after 2 or 3.

>LLT
>tech tips videos of husband of a space cockroach
he is mentioned in the OP.

It's for passive learning - low effort when I prepare for school exams, not for a primary source of information. It's obvious that I'm not going to solve problems while writing a research report or an essay on "trickers in african american hip-hop tradition" or reading a 500 pages long book for yesterday.

Oh, I didn't even expect anyone to try learning from youtube. I mean there's some clarifications of things but its only news and edu-tainment at best. Its not even like secondary source of learning.

To be honest, non-english internet still has a lot of educational stuff, think of all these Russian videos about how they modify motherboards with battery+screwdriver solder irons. Sadly I don't understand these.

youtube.com/user/ffcossag

I do weird PC things from time to time, although it's mostly general electronics. Lots of lazy repair live streams lately.

Attached: ythumb.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Luke smith is a good example of a Jow Forums youtuber

Linus, Louis Rossman, Gamers Nexus to some extent, Digital Foundry maybe, Tech Deals If you have enough patience