No news about new GPUs

>no news about new GPUs
>supports crypto miners
>costs a fucking fortune because they allow stores to hike up the price
>lost most of their engineers who worked on their previous GPUs
>refuses to let go of the patents and technologies surrounding their GPUs so that other companies can compete and eliminate Nvidia's monopoly

Why is AMD acting like a clingy autistic piece of shit and why do people defend this garbage? The only reason why Nvidia is allowed to have a monopoly is because of AMD's incompetence and stubbornness.

Attached: 1522547670512.jpg (653x726, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/computing/268272-amds-q1-revenue-surges-on-strong-ryzen-radeon-sales
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wake me up when NVIDIA actually opens up their drivers

Both intel and apple tried buying ATI before.
Also funnily enough AMD tried to buy nvidia before ATI but jacketman said he would only be ok with that if they let him be the CEO of their graphics division then AMD canceled the deal.

It's kinda hard to not have monopolies when there's usually 2 or at best 3 companies making something in the whole world.

Why are Nvidia drivers for Linux better than AMD drivers? :)

Except they aren't. No one uses Nvidia for Linux because it's absolute flaming garbage.
You seen that one video where Linus calls out Nvidia and tells them to fuck themselves? Yeah, now you know why.

>literally everyone knows there won't be more vega gpus and navi is up next
>bitching about miners who choose amd over nvidia because they know amd hardware is more efficient
>hurr, why don't they release all their patents so ee can run them to the ground?
Fucking kys shintelkike.

Hi Brian. How's retirement treating you?

I can smell the intlel kike shill faggotry from here. He lashes out hardcore after what happened afterall.

>66454780
>66454667
>66454365
What does Intel have to do with this and why are you so bad at samefagging, AMDrone. I hope you get paid to shill, you dumb smelly Pajeet/Chink. I can literally smell your shit or dead dog meat from here.

Didn’t they open source southern islands chips? I remember back at uni a couple of guys doing gpgpu on an fpga. I guess the project is called miaos on github or something like that.

gpu miner here sup faggot?

yeah they did that but AMDrones don't want to admit it

I hope you die in a fire together with your family, kike vermin.

JUST great I'm doing JUST fine. I JUST got a job as an Apple Store salesman.

Attached: Brian-Krzanich-Net-worth-300x197[1].jpg (300x197, 13K)

I can smell the dead dogs and the cow piss, AMDrone. You're trying too hard. This is so pathetic, I wouldn't be surprised if you don't get paid to shill AMD and attack Intel.

Rajakesh Shekelstein is getting more aggressive

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

>AMDrone calling someone aggressive and Indian

what

Attached: 1499482451523.png (882x758, 316K)

POO IN THE JOO

Attached: 1501867726886.jpg (1500x1164, 337K)

amdrones in damage control

What's the "just" meme i don't understand im not native american speaker

Attached: shintel.png (868x756, 265K)

Hi Krzanich how are you ?

>tfw amdrones are still samefagging

you can always tell it's that particular amd shill when he spergs about intel in every thread

It's good short term business to support the crypto kiddies
extremetech.com/computing/268272-amds-q1-revenue-surges-on-strong-ryzen-radeon-sales
This is the first time AMD has been an industry leader in any graphical segment and its good for their brand. Otherwise AMD has been and will continue to be that shitty also ran that some people buy for budgetary reasons.

You cannot be an Intel shill after all the murky shit Intel did since rumours Ryzen started leaking in 2016. 2018 just hits more and more nails in Intel's Coffin Lake
It's like you're all flat earthers: the proofs that AMD is superior and Intel is a filthy jew company are right in front of your eyes and yet you refuse to accept their existence

what's the point you're trying to make in a thread about AMD GPUs being shit, you fucking retard? why are you retarded amdrones so painfully autistic and annoying

right now, i don't think you're a pajeet, i actually think you're a chink because of the autistic screeching you've been doing in the thread

now that bitcoin is crashing and nvidia overproduced cards
does this mean we can get reasonably priced GPUs again very soon?

I was not the one that changed the subject you illiterate flat earther

abloo abloo abloo muh intel muh superior AMD products

fucking amdrones, a complete mental abomination that needs to be gassed

see

>refuses to let go of the patents and technologies
ayy, just let intel have our patents.
they'll surely help us.

Ryzen G is the future. Hassle free, small form factor, environmentally friendly gaming.

user bls

Attached: .jpg (590x750, 57K)

>be NVIDIA
>want to make money with crypto
>overproduce Pascal by 300000 pieces
>next generation comes later
>send out shills to bash on AMD as a distraction

gg

>let go of their patents so other companies can compete against nvidia
>such as nvidia