/att/ Anunnaki/Ancient/Ancestral technology thread

/att/ Anunnaki/Ancient/Ancestral technology thread.
English is not my main language, so sorry if i make mistakes.
I been lurking this board for years, and made some posts, but i never seen something like this posted here so here we go.
I have been studying some ancient text books, paints, art, some bibles from diferent religions/cultures, and if you see beyond them,

and not the literal stuff they say, you will find they are telling the same story:
There was/is an ET civilization, lets say Anunnaki civ in some planet in our solar system, they got some problems with its atmosphere

and they needed gold to fix it. They came to the Earth, and with some apes and bio-engineering they made the human we know today, we

are some kind of slaves to mine gold for them.
There is a lot more to know, more clues around all the old civilizations we know today, but since XVIII-XIX centuries, the church and

allies destroyed a lot of information and also they "fixed" the stories for they convenience.

>Then God said, "Let US make mankind in our image, in OUR likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in

the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

Well, im not here to discuss historical versions of what happened, im here to discuss the technology used in those times, so im going

to search and post some images related to all of this shit.
If you see pic related, you will see some obvious flying machines.

Attached: some flying machines.png (1019x709, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here is another flying machine from mayan culture

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1230x657, 142K)

This is some shit

This device, no idea what it is, can be found around the world too

Why /x/? this is thechnology

Attached: The-handbag-of-the-Gods.jpg (905x605, 111K)

It's just a bag, dumbass. Go back to /x/ with your conspiracy shit

conspi-whaat? are you blind? keep sleeping in your consumer tier board then.

Those pics are not sumerian, they are zoroastrian depictions of what they thought the human soul looked like.

Source: I'm a 32nd degree Freemason

Attached: serveimage2.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

WE

>being 32nd degree Freemason
>not being 33rd degree Libremason
Why user?

Attached: serveimage3.jpg (480x310, 92K)

WUZ

Nice clock, Ahmed

(((civilizations)))

>Sitchin's ideas have been rejected by scientists and academics, who dismiss his work as pseudoscience and pseudohistory.
>His work has been criticized for flawed methodology and mistranslations of ancient texts as well as for incorrect astronomical and scientific claims.

NEXT TIME ON ANCIENT ALIENS

>Thinking that official science is 100% truth
>Thinking that pyramids are made for a mummy because official sciense says so, but we never found any mummy in any pyramid.

If for example, you question the big bang THEORY, you are going to be criticized from all ways. This considering there are more "realistic" theories around there, just look up for the electric universe.

Tesla knew about all of this shit.

>"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in therms of energy, frequency and vibration." -Nikola Tesla
Just look at this:
hooktube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Attached: 1_in_three_are_a_fag.jpg (452x818, 105K)

kek, now they are even trying to find Hitler. Fucking american "documentary" channels

That's canned meat.

/x/ pls, you are embarrassing yourself.

you can't really talk about this stuff here or on reddit. dis-info shills out always on the lookout for suchs threads. really sad honestly

>capable of interstellar travels
>let's do some complicated inefficient plan to get gold!

OP, I'm with you on this boat. I tell everybody about this.

I think we're slaves to the gods, but we are also much like them. We were made in their image.

What do you think about the different races? I think the gods made 3 prototypes: white, black, and asian. And they put them in different parts of the world to determine which is ideal for mass production.

What I'm trying to figure is when they're coming back. We have a lot of gold. Why haven't they come to sieze it?

you are learning a lot watching history channel aren't you

Go back to dvach.

/x/? ebarrassing myself? why? because i want to discuss actual technology in a technology board instead of discuss consumerism related crap?
I know, just wanted to give it a try. but the ignorance is a bless for them.
>What do you think about the different races? I think the gods made 3 prototypes: white, black, and asian. And they put them in different parts of the world to determine which is ideal for mass production.
Caucasian races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites)
Mongolian races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian),
Negroid races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, “Negrito”, Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinhalese)
Also there is some evidence, we never found the 'missing link' in our evolution.
>What I'm trying to figure is when they're coming back. We have a lot of gold. Why haven't they come to sieze it?
Im not sure if they are going to come back, maybe they took enough gold, or maybe they are already here
history channel? that channel with just reality shows only?
im not going back.

Attached: i am free.png (250x305, 88K)

Next we are going to start get those obama crossdressing moloch child trafficking threads we get on Jow Forums as well.
I can't wait for all the shitty infographics and redpills brainlets will spam on this board.

Thanks a lot for doing it for free mods, get thread upboted

You are fucking retarded, kill yourself.