Unironically why does buggy slow pile of shit still struggle with the basic tasks of attempting to simply load and...

Unironically why does buggy slow pile of shit still struggle with the basic tasks of attempting to simply load and display images? and it requires various refreshes sometimes in some instances and don't don't forget that deep zooming failed error as well
Several releases later and this buggy pile of shit is still plagued by those problems and bugs
what in the fuck?

Attached: Clover~01.png (192x192, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Floens/Clover
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It works for me.

Works on my machine

Spend a neetbuk on omnichan
Much better

never got an error. but yeah. 50/50 chance for a thread to have images load 1/10 at a time even if they are only 200kb big. fucking shit admin do something

Here make it better github.com/Floens/Clover
Oh wait, you probably can't, you useless waste of space.

Works on my machine

because it doesn't have reddit tier servers

F L O E N S

I do not want to use tue same sentence like these anons , but maybe your phone / network is shitty? I have xiameme note 4 and I do not have any problems you described.

Attached: 1521818732942.png (1000x642, 577K)

You accidentally posted clover logo instead of pic of your LG phone

>da comrade, the motherland wants your work to be freely distributed!

have s8, its instant loading for me. their is an option to only load images when you select them or something so that probably is what your issue is.

Lol I still have a g4 and it's like the only app that is still flawless, maybe ur phone is total shit idk

Attached: 1502688692617.png (848x480, 268K)

Your phone sucks it works fine for me.

I found an error where if you slowly drag a bookmarked thread down to the bottom bar where the setup button is located there is a possibility that the application will crash.

Attached: 22124413.webm (720x1280, 1.38M)

Isn't that a question of which image server stores and services those images? I found that images whose URL starts with is3 are slow to load.

Fucking floens kek

Attached: ScreenRec_20180622_150319.webm (720x1280, 2.58M)

Literally never had any of these problems before

I have a new $100 phone no issues. Have you tried upgrading your Obama phone?

Works for me, buddy.
Try upgrading from your 2009 Verizon™ Chinkphone® Bloatware Edition® with 256MB RAM and a 1Ghz processor

>brazilian
>posts in AMD vs Intel threads
fucking new it

Make your own application op?

It's over Brian.

Attached: 1492949219190.jpg (1000x1000, 119K)

>safest places in brazil
cant make this shit up

Attached: kekkkk.jpg (421x421, 57K)

Don't know about the Dev version but update your shit. Mine doesn't do that.

Latest version here
No issues on my device

I'm on the latest stable. What's your Android version?

90% of reddit is hosted on imgur/youtube

I have the latest dev version. It keep happening in two phones with Android 7 and 8.

I have the latest dev version, and it does happen if you have enough threads bookmarked. Also, after it crashed pic related happened.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-22-16-55-09.png (720x1280, 140K)

What device? No problems on my Moto Z Play.
7.1. Updated to Oreo yesterday.
Then it's on the Dev version. Stable is fine. Maybe it triggers the bug with lots of threads bookmarked?

>it does happen if you have enough threads bookmarked
>Maybe it triggers the bug with lots of threads bookmarked?
Yeah, I forgot to mention that. Apparently it only happens when the bookmarked threads don't fill in the screen and you have to scroll down the list.

i have never had any problems and im sure that im using the worst phone on this board.

does the app need updating if the image server amount changes? theres at least 3 now

Now I'm curious.

No, you aren't.

its okay user having an iphone isnt that bad

Sup Floens

Fix your garbage, Floens.

>da comrade, the motherland wants your work to be freely distributed!
>"free software = communism"
Leave and don't come back.