REMINDER

Jow Forums is a metal board

youtu.be/ps9Q3Dewn9Q

Attached: 1538591405875.jpg (1195x1195, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvQ0j4bCWmU
youtube.com/watch?v=hsXo9_ZdcB4
youtube.com/watch?v=wQXJaE5icVk
youtube.com/watch?v=QF_gBJ1SjF4
youtube.com/watch?v=J3HfxvOYrO0&frags=pl,wn
youtube.com/watch?v=FeAZcR0QIZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=4SFjM3XBrZo
youtube.com/watch?v=GjaqsOWKcPs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSNIzPvz1cc
youtube.com/watch?v=tFnbbznKGqA
youtube.com/watch?v=tb7_-eBSzT8
youtube.com/watch?v=fBaJ7GCNMhY
youtube.com/watch?v=gmRgkxuk_48
kilju-ohjeet.weebly.com/ohjeet.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=kvQ0j4bCWmU

diamond is the strongest metal

youtube.com/watch?v=hsXo9_ZdcB4

wow, that's shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=wQXJaE5icVk
It is 3 am I think it is a good time to start playing some metal myself actually with guitar and mic, if neighbours go asking any questions i'll ask are you the sacrifice?

Attached: norse.jpg (426x426, 37K)

nah, you're just gay

Death metal is already played out, and to add garbage vocals on top just makes it that much more shit.

Everything in world is played out, there ain't such thing as fresh and new anymore.

true. I guess I'm just a boomer in regards to my taste. I don't feel the need to listen to death metal beyond Cannibal Corpse and Death. Anything else just sounds like a derivative.

>new Sigh single
>new album soon
How can a band have such a fantastic discog?
youtube.com/watch?v=QF_gBJ1SjF4

Attached: Sigh - Heir to Despair.jpg (960x960, 148K)

I myself listen to SRV or Hendrix usually but for death metal my taste goes wide from side to side actually the only genre I of music I do not listen to is probably this modern pop music and so called rap with auto tune and crap lyrics.

metal good but this gay

same, I don't really listen to metal anymore. I'll listen to anything, though, even shitty rap.

>don't feel the need to listen to death metal beyond Cannibal Corpse and Death. Anything else just sounds like a derivative.
Maybe it sounds derivative because you don't listen to death metal beyond Cannibal Corpse and Death

Attached: ayyyy.png (315x447, 314K)

Folk metal is best metal
youtube.com/watch?v=J3HfxvOYrO0&frags=pl,wn

Attached: 4chan by watterson smaller size.jpg (2241x8985, 1.79M)

CC and Death are entry level and overrated af tho

Just like The Beatles, amirite?

There's only so many ways to chug on the lowest string of the guitar and still sound exciting.

>There's only so many ways to chug on the lowest string of the guitar and still sound exciting.
There actually are.
youtube.com/watch?v=FeAZcR0QIZ0

Attached: Zombieland Saga 14.jpg (1366x768, 104K)

Beatles had a big influence on way people do recording, they opened new pathways for experimentation kinda like Hendrix advanced also how people play guitar and how they use effects. All played a big part in changing from the beach boys and ritchie valens type of shit to more heavier sounds eventually leading to the birth of hard rock etc. Many being blues based of course so taking heavy influences from likes of muddy waters, b.b king etc. which people like clapton adored whilst the beatles had a hard on for elvis.

>If we change the production, people will think the riffs are different
youtube.com/watch?v=4SFjM3XBrZo

Attached: 1wkhmbkn3bg01.jpg (403x438, 25K)

I was being facetious. I think the beatles are important, but funnily enough I'd rather listen to bands who are just derivatives of the beatles.

You're comparing slam death metal to a dissonant tech-death group, they share nothing in common.

You can always try a different tuning if nothing else works.

Attached: 130990263475.png (386x289, 6K)

Yes, the sub-genres are very nuanced.

Regardless, I'm not really trying to pick a fight with the music you guys listen to. It's all subjective, and I'm purposely being obtuse.
I do stand by my first statement that the album op posted is shit, regardless of genre.

nah, you're just gay

lol

Kill yourselves, niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjaqsOWKcPs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSNIzPvz1cc
youtube.com/watch?v=tFnbbznKGqA
youtube.com/watch?v=tb7_-eBSzT8
youtube.com/watch?v=fBaJ7GCNMhY

Attached: brutal.gif (300x200, 900K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gmRgkxuk_48

Attached: Transgressor - Ether for Scapegoat.jpg (600x600, 134K)

>heavy metal
>playground in the back
literal CHILDRENS music

>playground in the back

Attached: Elbow Deep - Sexually Offensive.jpg (1200x1200, 528K)

>when you eat a sheet of cheap acid and wash it down with vodka and wander through toys r us

Attached: 6d3.jpg (400x350, 24K)

Just another friday, huh?

Attached: 131844473910.jpg (424x297, 19K)

>friday
Wednesday.

Attached: 1538803167248.jpg (613x587, 11K)

No, wednesday is absinth day.

Every day is vodka day, you heretic. Do you even functional alcoholism? Flavored alcohol is for gays and women. Go get shit faced on paint thinner.

Attached: 1539201593026.jpg (250x241, 25K)

Moonshine or absinth on wednesdays since they have higher percentage or if you're poor car window washer! rest of the days beer or cheap vodka!

Thanks but no thanks. I'll stick with the grain alcohol I make my bathtub.

kilju-ohjeet.weebly.com/ohjeet.html
and here! translate this and you can make some kilju from yeast, water and oranges! If you fuck up you'll have diarrhea, but if you don't you'll get cheap drunk.

Stop giving me bad ideas, Finnbro.

>If you fuck up you'll have diarrhea
Metal as fuck.

Vodka has 32-40 % alcohol! Absinth is 80 % go for it!

Attached: 1533598865723.jpg (447x589, 47K)

Hey, atleast unlike with moonshine you can't go blind. Better to filter that shit good though otherwise it will only taste and smell like bunch of yeast.

>Hey, atleast unlike with moonshine you can't go blind
That only happened during the prohibition in the US when industrial ethanol was added to moonshine. I know a guy who makes corn liquor in his backyard. The stuff is fucking awful.

But of course I forgot to mention that vodka virun valge etc. can be had 80 % but too expensive pff pro alcoholist goes for the cheapest, so go for lasol.

Hell i've drinken all kinds of shit, try salmiakki koskenkorva. Salty Liquorice vodka basically. I gave an estonian a taste, few seconds later he spat it all out and said:
>"Is this Gasoline?"

What is bants opinion of fall of troy and protest the hero?

Attached: 1536940048019.jpg (1080x1268, 274K)

gay

gay

3aY

where my /EU power metal/ bros at?

Attached: cover.jpg (600x600, 194K)