Adding borders to the internet

Why don't we have borders on the internet? Foreign users shouldn't be able to access US-hosted sites without passport and maybe some kind of e-visa. How hard would this be to incorporate into our current internet infrastructure?

Attached: leafborder.jpg (700x467, 119K)

Trivial, should anyone who matters decide to.

If anyone in power is serious about fighting globalism it's necessary. Glad to hear it may not be that hard. Liberal techie elites will fight it tooth and nail, no doubt.

dunno but I might kill myself if they do anything like that

You sound weak. Good riddance.

There's already a lot of work in the VPN, Tor, and encrypted-messenger worlds of "How do we make this traffic look like something else, so that it gets let through?" You'd be routed around before your plan even got built.

>why bother making things illegal anyway people will just commit crime haha
Drink your onions.

Worked really well with prohibition, didn't it?

because that's the same as an internet with a forced globalist agenda.

>yes goy, you should be part of a national intranetwork, so you can watch your steps closer!

The internet's just a means of communication. And no, I don't see that you have any right to make laws saying that I can't communicate with whoever I damn well please.

>Good goy, accept a multicultural borderless internet. Letting foreigners freely subvert your communications and media is actually a good thing
Borders must be respected

>>Borders must be respected
I respect neither you nor your arbitrary lines on a map.

>Foreign users shouldn't be able to access US-hosted sites

The American "backbone" is so damn slow and retarded it's already barely possible to reach servers located in slowmerica.

>Letting foreigners freely subvert your communications and media is actually a good thing
actually, the US govt itself is the best one at this, and in fact, the internet has benefitted US interests the most

btw, did I mention? sage goes in all fields

You don't have a choice in the matter, friendo. :^)

Borders are an ancient meme, your drumpf cant even stop physical illegals and you wanna stop digital ones? LOL

Keep telling yourself that.

you're a fucking retard OP kill yourself

e-llegals are easier to manage than physical ones.
>n-no u

>>n-no u
Nice projecting. Nationalism and protectionism are inherently positions of fear and weakness, you know. You're afraid of dem furriners because you know, deep down, that they would probably out-compete you. Other first-worlders are smarter, and the third-worlders do everything you do, only much cheaper. You're desperately trying to continue resting on your post-WW2 laurels, enjoying all the benefits of being a world power and major economy without having to do any work to maintain them. You know that that time is ended, you just don't want to admit it, because it means facing the rest of the world, and having to win your position through some kind of merit instead of by default.

So you try to wall yourself off. You're trying to prevent the next season from being played because you know you might not win this one. The world won't wait for you. It'll go on. It'll pass you by. It will leave you on the side of the road muttering about the glory you never earned but once had. Don't worry, you can always blame the Jews.

The Internet can't have borders. If you put borders up, it becomes an Intranet.

No foreigners actually smell really bad and their skin color is bad as well, if you cant understand that, why are you posting here?

>dude the LAN is down bro
>HOLD ON
>Ill switch to the WAN!!!!!

>tl;dr 4 month oldfag from reddit here, fuck drumpff and nationalism you bigot this has no place on four chan. I love jews and racemixing.

shit bait thread desu

/thread

>desu
desu ka?

welcome to Jow Forums, newfag

Imagine being so fucked in the head that you're unironically suggesting "internet borders".

How will you watch your animus if Japan puts an e-border?

Explain what's "fucked in the head" about it, enlightened one.

>fighting globalism
Your retardation is showing

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Get your wall mentality back to and don't come back. That is the most retarded idea ever and will be the reason for World War 3

I'm telling Jamal you have internet and anime your cuckshed.

Only logical response in this thread

It would be a sweet idea, an US-only internet would be a paradise of highbrow discussions, where enlightened souls would discuss philosophy all things sublime.

That would be awesome

What has "borders" given us?

Attached: 1501826570986.jpg (253x253, 9K)

ITT: leafs, bongs, and austards getting misty-eyed at the thought of having to get proper documentation to use all the important American-based online services.

Attached: .png (349x318, 222K)

I would just fundraise a new DNS obviously
>now this is cyberpunk

Wars mostly

ITT: twelve yo reddit users

Homes, heritage, shared local unity.

Fuck off back to Jow Forums

Here on Jow Forums we already have borders, that doesnt stop faggots from other board to come here and shit on this board

>he said jew he must be from pol
you have to go back

Individual freedoms > "countries"