Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series

>Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series
>get an UGEE M708 Graphic Tablet for art
>Instal Drivers
>after about a half hour or so my laptop shows the “:( Sorry buddy windows had a Fucky Wucky!!” Blue screen
>laugh it off as the laptop is pretty hardy and has come back from some pretty shitty situations
>imediatly goes black
>OhShitNiggerWhat.Jpg
>laptop resets

>Key lights turn on
>Backlight turns on
>key lights turn off
>backlight turns off
>Reset
>Repeat

>does this unless powered off
>turning it on changes nothing

How fucked am I? I tried opening BIOS and it doesn’t seem to work

(Small update as I write this, I tried doing BIOS again just to make sure, and only the key lights turned on before shutting of after about 20 seconds)

Attached: B8B92C4E-3E13-4A4C-B6F8-DBE8BCB11185.jpg (630x435, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dell.com/support/manuals/us/en/04/inspiron-13-7370-laptop/inspiron-13-7370-servicemanual/clearing-cmos-settings?guid=guid-f41e027d-23e0-42b5-8736-dd043f521f32&lang=en-us
youtube.com/user/aiueo700
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh right some amd drivers can fuck you up if you are running windows 10 1803 :^)

Terrific! Should I shoot myself in the foot now or later?

>Dell Inspiron
press f2 to get to bios
you surely can get there even if it's a driver issue

I really can’t
>turn it on
>press f2 once
>turns off

>turn on
>f2 repeatedly
>turns off slower

It may not be a driver issue, I really don’t want to get a new laptop though cause I live off of NEEY bucks

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WINDOWSFAGS!

Install GNU/Linux.

Nice meme, care to help me restore the laptop I use for uni and most my work stuff?

Reset CMOS. Instructions should be online somewhere

>Windows 10
You were fucked anyway

>CMOS
>2018
This guy
Remove the battery and power supply, push the power button for a minute

Mind telling me how? I wouldn’t ask if I wasn’t retarded

Attached: EBC24DEE-ECE0-4B59-8CFC-89AB90F44C5E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.91M)

Disconnect the "BATT1" labeled connector above the battery
Then also remove the round button cell battery on the top left and push the power button for a minute

Am I winning son?

Attached: 690F1754-F9D5-4A81-A98A-1D02642CBB89.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Shit ok so I am doin ok so far thank u

This is not coming out

Attached: 740C559E-D5F0-4963-83B5-4896DDC38A0D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

Nvm I’m autistic ignore this

Push with a screwdriver into the top hole, against the battery

Aight so should I plug it into the charger and turn it on or w/o? Cause it doesn’t seem like it would turn on with out on or the other

Remove ALL power and push the button. It's not supposed to turn on, but to remove all left electricity and actually do a full reset

put battery in.

So after I hold the power button down for a minute or so, should I do what this user said? (Sorry for being legit autistic)

Remove all batteries and the power cable and only then push the button for a minute

After that put everything back and try powering it on like you normally would

Ok thank you, will post results a minute

>mocks me for suggesting a CMOS reset
>instructs OP to do a CMOS reset
Yeah, whatever ya fuckin brainlet

You don't actually need to remove the battery or power supply. Just hold the power button for 25s with the power adapter connected.
dell.com/support/manuals/us/en/04/inspiron-13-7370-laptop/inspiron-13-7370-servicemanual/clearing-cmos-settings?guid=guid-f41e027d-23e0-42b5-8736-dd043f521f32&lang=en-us

Now it’s doing the same thing over again, except the fan went nuts for two seconds

Doing this next

Attached: 85E55566-6B39-4CB1-8517-905664250016.jpg (1972x1972, 479K)

Didn’t work :/ it’s back on its bullshit

I would suggest contacting Dell support, then. They may know something that isn't widely known on the internet.

>windows
found your problem

>cant remove battery without taking the whole machine apart

Attached: the-thumbs-up.jpg (1024x791, 257K)

Sounds like something your laptop will do when your ram is toast, would explain the bluescreen aswell. Its not software anyway because you cant get into your bios which is before your OS.

Looks like your ram might not be seated properly, you can try removing it and putting it back in.

Probably this, guy I talked too was telling me that it’s most likely a hardware problem, and that I should run a diagnostic, but inform me on how to untuck the ram

>UEFI isn't software

>It is neither hardware... Nor is it software... It must be... firmware.

Just pull the metal clips away from the card and it should pop out, the metal clips are kinda springy.

EUFI is firmware not software.

Japanese Culture
youtube.com/user/aiueo700

Did it, once powered on my laptop lit up the key board and light in pic related flashed white three times, paused, then flashed yellow twice, paused, and repeated, then shut off after 30 seconds

Attached: A14D84FD-C5FA-4A23-BE6B-60CB599F8C35.jpg (1146x1146, 113K)

Yup that is the code for no ram detected, either you didnt put the ram back correctly or your ram is toast.

hmmm
you could try a static discharge on the RAM
open your laptop up again and remove the ram then hold the power button for ~10 seconds
reinsert the ram and power it on

How to tell if Ram is toast?

Also doing this next

>Install GNU/Linux.
Allow me to ...
Oh, never mind

I reinserted it and turned it on, it’s doing the same thing again, I’m just gonna assume my ram is dead and order a replacement. Can someone tell me how this happened atleast as to not be autistic as the first time?

Its weird since it gives the No ram detected code and not the ram failure code. also make sure you order the right ram and make sure you could return it if that doesnt fix your problem.

Aight so If is legit all I can do at this point can I atleast get a god link for one? (Inspiron 13 7359) also thanks for helping me out

weird...
have you tried hotswapping the ram?

Yeah no problem dude, just search for an 8gb sodimm ddr3l-1600 and you should be fine.

Explain?

Thank you

Nah Install GNU/Linux your shoot your self

kill yourself

Trying dont worry

dell has nbd repairs, whats the problem

hey user please read

some of these faggy laptops will literally refuse to go to bios unless you remove the hard drive because of some "fast bios" feature

try f8 for window's boot manager

Its worth a shot, thank you for the tip

Didn’t work, thank you though

Just wait (TM) til they repair this
or uninstall drivers for amd graphics card card