Ok faggots this needs to stop...

Ok faggots this needs to stop. When I press backspace I want to go back to the catalog in the exact same state as I had left it. But no, now the page reloads and I lose my shit. This only happens on Jow Forums, and only on firefox, since a couple of weeks. I have to disable this shit, and no, I won't change my lurking habits, I have to stop this madness at once. FUck this gay browser and this gayer board.

Attached: Backspace.jpg (1280x852, 140K)

PUMB

install gentoo

I've also noticed this, it's pretty annoying honestly. Who is to blame?

Pressing the catalog button on the mobile version does the same, i have to click on refresh after i exit a thread

1. Type "about:config" in the address bar.
2. Click the "I accept the risk" button.
3. Type "accessibility.blockautorefresh" in the search box.
4. Double-click on the first item that appears to change the value to "true".
5. Restart Firefox.

Attached: 1526657725608.jpg (478x598, 64K)

Already tried that, not only it doesn't work, but when I post my browser blocks at "post successful" and asks me for confirmation before redirecting back to the thread.
It's odd that it doesn't behave like this on chrome, must be something in the javascript or in the html meta tags that forces the no-cache, but why only on firefox?

My mistake, you're right, it doesn't work. How about setting browser.cache.check_doc_frequency = 0?

0 = Check for a new version of a page once per session (a session starts when the first application window opens and ends when the last application window closes).

1 = Check for a new version every time a page is loaded.

2 = Never check for a new version - always load the page from cache.

3 = Check for a new version when the page is out of date. (Default)

Doesn't work either, I tried the same thing with other chans and normal sites and it never reloads, it must be some chinkmoot hidden malware to inject more ads.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: rage2.jpg (550x547, 69K)

Select the option that makes watched threads pinned, you stupid retard.

Open threads in new tab by pressing scrollwheel, also close them the same way so you don't have to hit the x on the tab exactly...
That's how i open close threads

>not opening everything in a new tab

Attached: 22729168_299562070538032_6123182407099601229_n.png (479x720, 809K)

you liar
you can't go back via backspace in firefox for years now

works on my machine

Just say, "So long, gay browser!"

USE THE MOUSE LIKE THE NORMAL PERSONS U INFERIOR AUTIST, CURE UR MENTAL ILLNESS OR DIE

install gentoo

4chanX

It might be your adblocker. Jow Forums added some weird js stuff to reload and fuck up the CSS and other stuff if adblock is detected.

The catalog is loaded via JS. Its not cachable. I dont understand why it would work on any browser.

you're obviously using a severely obsolete version or a fork of a severely obsolete version