Amd fags will defend this

>amd fags will defend this

Attached: amdwraithripper.png (696x585, 667K)

>not a freezer
>doesn't consume 2000w
Are you even trying

T H I C C

>a fucking ventirad was able to cool down the 32 core threadripper
>a 1700W cooler was needed to prevent the 24 core intel processor from melting
well, to be honest the threadripper is just a big ass procecessor so it's not that hard to fit all these cores, but at least it werks

does intel have a product that's ment for the same usecase?

Yes, and it needed an illegal refrigerant to cool it.

>illegal refrigerant
Wtf?

It used R22, which is banned in quite a few countries already.

lel
So not only did InteL need a fucking air conditioner, but they needed to use an illegal refrigerant just to make it cold enough for that piece of shit to overclock.

My central air is running R-22 right now. Environmental fags BTFO.

I don't understand, do you think this is bigger than the 1700 refrigent chiller required for AMD processors? If you can even cool a 32c64t threadripper with a copper/alluminum heatsink, that's fucking bananas already

Jesus fuck r22/freon CFC isn't fucking banned. It is however restricted in terms of the amount that produced so it's very expensive.

also fuck the leftist sjw who use goverment to stick their fucking red tape into something that made cheap refrigeration possible because of what some "progressive" scientists recommended even though there is no conclusive evidence that freon destroys the ozone layer.

>r22/freon CFC isn't fucking banned
2020 it becomes illegal. They "banned" it in 2015.

someone post the pic of the freezer intel was using to cool their chip on stage

*intel processors

Shit like this is why our laundry detergent sucks cocks now too. Trisodium phosphaste (the same in cinnamon toast crunch) is banned because it cleans clothes too well and the jews invented some myth about it killing fish. Fuck liberals and their jewish masters for this dystopia. Its death by a thousand fucking cuts when you have to deal with this shit.

It eats ozone you fa/g/s. There are more important things to worry about, like jews forcing every country to destroy themselves with nogs.

lol at the thought of someone going on tor and buying trisodium phosphate with monero

>>amd fags will defend this
I desperately want to defend this, but I simply don't see a problem.
Mind sharing your view on the OP pic?

durrr
>lives in the 80s

>a single-fan cooling tower
>the most popular form of aftermarket cooling products
Whoa, AMD sure are cheating here.

>intel fags will defend this

Attached: intel-intel-1150-1156-1155-cpu-cooler-for-intel-cpus-with-thermal-pad.jpg (900x774, 126K)

Attached: intel-28-core-cooler.jpg (515x424, 73K)

What's wrong with this? It's thin and light, and cools efficiently because Intel CPU's don't heat up to a billion degrees if you're using consumer grade at responsible clock speeds.

Eh, I have nothing against Cooler Master.

Do you also advocate using leaded fuels?

Attached: 1529187740169.jpg (427x365, 16K)

TSP causes massive algae blooms. It's bad for all life, including people that might drink from one of those water sources.

Are intel shills mentally deranged? Should they be put down?

Attached: 1528292848450.jpg (811x1024, 223K)

Thomas Midgley was an hero.

This is your brain on Jow Forums

audibly kekd at the pic thank you user

Because it causes thermal throttling even for a stock 8600

R-22 is more efficient. You're actually doing envirofags a favor.

It's barely capable of keeping low end processors from overheating. It's loud as fuck and high end processors which are still shipped with this piece of shit can reach the point of thermal shutdown because this thing is such a piece of shit. Also, the clips are easy to break and the fan is loud as shit.

S-so can I wash my clothes with cinnamon toast crunch?

i have the model that comes with i5 2500k. its not that thin and has real copper in it too.

>TSP causes massive algae blooms. It's bad for all life, including people that might drink from one of those water sources.
You mean third world nignogs with no waste water treatment.
Yes I do because that's another example of nanny state government sticking their fat kikish nose into something they have no business being in.

Maybe that's true, but I had to replace the cooler that came with my parents' 2600k because it was too loud and too hot.

>oh my a stated fact that conflicts with my highly subjective spoon fed bias.
>Better accusing him of being from Jow Forums.

keeping things Jow Forums related, I don't see why we don't have a standardized phase change (refrigeration but specifically for computers/CPUs) case? I mean I know it sounds silly but we have small enough miniaturization for computer components and the same for refrigeration. Its not far fetched to have the HVAC and computer industry work together for super fast chipsets. Even quiet phase changers for laptops.

Attached: gomeler-phase.jpg (576x432, 35K)

only time mine is loud is when i compile kernels. normal use wont make the cpu hot enough to increase fan speed.

Thank goodness retarded people like you have no power over anything.

Attached: HP97-2.jpg (1200x1200, 681K)

I just remembered he also invented Freon. At least justice was served.

Attached: 1522022501554.jpg (223x226, 8K)

NOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1503848584264.jpg (1000x1000, 253K)

>It used R22
Source?

More power then you think, I work as contractor for the EPA faggot. Specifically on water testing standards. Phosphate is a problem yes at is fuels algae blooms especially with nitrate pollution too.
It's also incrementally easy to remove/treat out of waste water such as with GFO (ferric oxide) and even anaerobic treatment.

Nignog countries are too stupid to implement the most basic tools like this.

I'm far from an expert but I expect it would consume far more power to run even the smallest phase-change cooling setup than traditional fans or even water cooling

I lowed the bit where they wanted to show the demo to Tom's Hardware but they could not because running the PC under load and the chiller at the same time would trip breakers and no wall socket they could find could take it.

Attached: mnnhhh.png (453x472, 100K)

>there is no conclusive evidence that freon destroys the ozone layer
There fucking is, cretin. You would probably also believe in chemtrails if your favourite TV personality/political blogger or where you get stupid ideas said it, right? Or maybe you are just are that sort of idiot that always has to think different so that he gets to feel smart, whatever it's stupid.

Yeah I can't see an easy way either unless there was some kind of regenerative phase change setup innovation. I guess we are slaves to the semiconductor industry and the Intel kikes for now.

6ghz in consumer CPUs, or even 5 on multiple cores as standard, literally never ever
Feels bad

Nice straw man, do you support your local Greenpeace chapter?
There isn't and theirs more evidence the ozone layer (which is naturally thin at the poles anyway because its a heavier and more unstable gas) is a cyclical system with the thinness increasing or decreasing based on upper atmosphere temperature.
But science usually goes away for "muh feels".

Attached: 278954-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 122K)

This is the worst part about fucking changing refrigerant laws. R12 was way better than 134a, and the molecules were substantially larger so it would't leak as easily. R22 was a better refrigerant, but since it might deplete the ozone layer, they've banned it and now we are stuck with fucking 410 that needs a condenser that's twice the size to cool the same area.

Meanwhile, I have a Ryzen 7 1700 at 1.3V 3.75GHz on the stock cooler, never gets above 65C and I never hear it even with the case open.

>Nice straw man, do you support your local Greenpeace chapter?
>Nice straw man
and no

I am not getting a 32c TR2 (quite happy with the Ryzen 1800X I have now), but thought of 7nm 2 die 24c TR3 next year makes my dick diamonds.
48c Epic 2/TR3 will force Intel to finally do MCM to though, just to not get left completely in the dust.

>utterly btfo the libtard

It looks pretty good, a chink somewhere got the 2990X to 4.2GHz but I'm not sure on what cooler was used

Attached: prior-su-wraith-ripper-hsf.png (1047x789, 958K)

And leaded gas made car engines last longer, but we decided that keeping the ozone layer intact and preventing mental retardation was a good thing. It's a shame you're still affected by the latter.

Defend it? I fucking lust after it.

That's sexy as fuck.

>we should insert shit in every restaurant meal because my restaurant has found a way to remove it later
kill yourself

defend what? AMD creating great products at reasonable prices?

Attached: 7ECD5AA93B_preview.png (640x640, 506K)

What's wrong with cooler master?

muh dick

The trolls are implying the cooler is too big, but it looks to be about the size of an NH-D15 and I have one of those in my ITX case, so I dunno who they think they're fooling.

>Comparing a fucking CLEANING agent to a food additive.
>Adding soap to food.

How much twisting do you people have to do?

you can buy it at home depot. Its used as a degreeser. They just don't add it to laundry detergents because of the greenpeace faggots.

Attached: 049542106214.jpg (900x900, 224K)

MOMMY GIB

Attached: 15282464728165432.png (778x512, 45K)

>Comparing a fucking CLEANING agent to a food additive

You gonna try to make the case that human beings don't drink water? Or that wild animals don't? Waste water can easily enter the food supply unless you treat ALL of it, which is completely impossible. You must be basing your dumbass ideas on municipal water supplies and waste systems, which don't exist in large parts of North America and Europe. Government regulation of certain chemicals is a very good thing. You yourself have admitted that the chemical in question can lead to algal blooms. I'm also glad that the government regulates the chemical precursors to explosives and explosives themselves.

But since you've already said that the government shouldn't have banned leaded gas when there were scientists warning that it was dangerous long before it got banned goes to show that you're just an edgelord asshat. Good luck with being an edgelord; I hope you don't die bitter and lonely.

Your drinking water is already contaminated with a neurotoxin fluoride which is PURPOSEFULLY contaminated into many municipal water supplies by the government you so dearly love.
But no its totally okay for a unelected kike run committee to restrict or ban actual useful chemicals like r22 or TSP because of the "muh feels" of some mentally ill eviromentalists that never work in the real world or some "progressive" scientists in europ looking to get more grant money gibs.
Everything trickles down, right down to oversized CPU coolers.

>neurotoxin fluoride
>he thinks fluoride is a neurotoxin
>he says he works for the EPA
I fuckin well hope you don't work for the EPA.

Oh just to add on the Freon/r22 topic. r22 was created because it's a fantastic refrigerant and it's NON-TOXIC. Before CFC's you had to use highly toxic and dangerous shit like ammonia, ether or hydro carbon gases like propane. It wasn't uncommon to have old refrigerators/AC's explode or even poison foods and home back in the day.
Checked and mate kiddo

>Phosphate is a problem yes at is fuels algae blooms especially with nitrate pollution too.
>It's also incrementally easy to remove/treat out of waste water such as with GFO (ferric oxide) and even anaerobic treatment.
quit reading there

I would never trust a 2k dollar cpu on a stock cooler even if this one is somewhat decent.

Either noctua or those high end AIO from enermax with the actual good pump that moves 450l per hour instead of the shitty asetek ones.

>wraith ripper
>AKA RAPE RAPER

I really like this board sometimes

Attached: 1529708337817.jpg (1830x922, 217K)

Many posters here remind me of my uncle. He is from one of the most backwater parts of Nova Scotia. You've probably never heard of this place or have a clue where it is. That's how backwater this dude is.

>just ordered 2lb of that shit and it's going right back in my soaps.

Attached: AC UNIT.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

If anything, it's proof positive that said refrigerant caused mental retardation.

Fluoride in our water and toothpaste is a neurotoxin. The question is how much you need to consume to get the effects. I believe a study showed a bone density effect from it as well.

Show nose or fuck off

Go back to /x/ dude

Until it leaks and you never wake up

It's non toxic, though I'm still glad it's restricted now.

Ah, so you're the typical (((Big Business))) nutjob Scott Pruitt hires with my tax dollars.

>also fuck the leftist sjw who use goverment to stick their fucking red tape into something that made cheap refrigeration possible because of what some "progressive" scientists recommended even though there is no conclusive evidence that freon destroys the ozone layer.
The non CFC refrigerants work fine

Attached: 4254681996_27b1ed7ff0[1].jpg (500x333, 115K)

Attached: 1528445007753.jpg (691x771, 112K)

you nkow it used to be amd right?

>used to be amd
Shit, better stop now that Intel is being retarded I guess.

its also been nvidia too

Do not entertain this type of faggot.
If every country went nuclear and some autist on his mom's basements made a practical phase changer, we could have it.

No we won't.

t. vastly superior Enermax Liqtech TR4 360 push-pull user.

I used to be an intel fanboy and a fucking shill, they're limited by their need to also produce the product they design, amd is going continue to outpace them

>and cools efficiently
Why must you come onto the internet and lie?

TSP doesn't really affect algae blooms, runaways from retarded farmers does

the leaker used corsair H150i

We have that cooler on a couple of machines at work. We replaced the fans with industrial noctuas though after one of the stock fans crapped out. Do you find that push-pull makes a notable difference?

People like you are the cancer killing the entire planet. Or maybe that's your plan?