Fat bitch was streaming Hulu when the crash happened

>Fat bitch was streaming Hulu when the crash happened

This is why normies and women shouldn't test tech, leave it to the autists that know what they are doing

arstechnica.com/cars/2018/06/police-uber-driver-was-streaming-hulu-just-before-fatal-self-driving-car-crash/

Attached: tempe_crash-800x448.png (800x448, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/elviadiaz/2018/03/20/rafaela-vasquez-uber-driver-felon-pedestrian-killed/443586002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

implying an autist wouldn't skirt boring unsupervised work for his own autistic reasons, as well

If it was me, I'd be shitposting with clover.

Attached: 1507720668572.png (396x394, 39K)

Just mutt things

>Uber's software "determined that an emergency braking maneuver was needed" 1.3 seconds before the crash.
>Unfortunately, the vehicle wasn't programmed to actually perform emergency braking procedures.

Phew, I was kinda worried my initial assessment wasn't accurate anymore when they came out with the shit about the driver being required to monitor a console for reports from the self driving system.
Sounds like Uber was just trying to cover their driver's ass because they didn't want it to seem like they had someone incompetent doing their test driving. It's quite a pity that the family has already accepted a payout from Uber, the level of incompetence in this case is incredible.

I fucking hate Americans man.

Wasn't the driver of the car a tranny that had a criminal record or some shit?

Wonder why they didn't show a picture of el monstro "driving" the self-driving car?

Why are they conducting beta tests on public roads?

Attached: driver.jpg (634x858, 80K)

The worst part about this is the family will sue and some how we'll all end up paying for it, either by a new law, taxes, tax subsidies something.

Always... Because women are priceless FACT

azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/elviadiaz/2018/03/20/rafaela-vasquez-uber-driver-felon-pedestrian-killed/443586002/

An armed robber, glad Uber is putting people in charge of self-driving cars when they care so little about human life, they threaten to end it to make a little profit.

that's a picture of the crash? how the fuck was that fatal? did the retard die of a heart attack?

oh she ran someone over

>you've made a mistake and gone to jail at some point in your life
>you should never be allowed to have a job again so you have to commit more crime to feed yourself
pretty sound american logic you got going there

el goblino, la creatura

Attached: 02593DB8-97BB-4597-83AC-8148FFFA0F75.jpg (384x384, 16K)

>made a mistake

>take a gun and threaten to end someone's life if you don't get enough money

There's a difference between a mistake and being a shitty human being who doesn't deserve to live in a civil society

lol fuck Tempe. Its where those cancerous asu fans are. U of A for life.

So if they want to turn their life around and become productive members of society they should just not be allowed to? Are you actually so stupid that you can't see how barring someone from employment permanently is a terrible idea and is just going to force them back into committing more crime?

Is it male or female?

el atrocidad de las americas

You sound like Hitler. Fuck you.

>>So if they want to turn their life around

There is no "turning your life around" from threatening to kill other human beings to earn $3000 in one day. You don't "recover" from that.

He should have been locked up for the rest of his life.

Tranny, born a male and called himself female after he got out of prison for armed robbery.

Wonder why the identity change?

When did hitler ever say anything remotely close to what I did?

Its pretty obvious you don't go outside very much so I'm going to stop arguing with you. But ya, it makes much more sense after he's paid his debt to society via jail time that he's forced to either go on welfare or commit more crime. Really good system there. You ever wonder why the US has the highest rates of violent crime, gun violence, incarceration and re-offense in the developed world? Its not because your criminals are worse than other countries', its because of retards like you

>he's paid his debt to society via jail time

He should have been executed for valuing human life at $3000, you don't recover from that.

>You ever wonder why the US has the highest rates of violent crime, gun violence, incarceration and re-offense in the developed world?

Pic related, we have 40 million reasons why

Attached: statisticinferior.jpg (645x615, 86K)

Hitler spoke german, not english.
Stupid mutt.
>mfw I'm literally 56 percent white

shit would never have happened if she had been watching anime instead

>there was an attempt at an attempt

sweet fancy moses, we have hit peak $CURRENT_YEAR

Attached: twitter.com_2018-06-22_22-45-04.png (589x674, 499K)

The family has already accepted a settlement from Uber.

>he's paid his debt to society via jail time
>adult timeout
>paying your debt to society
Jail is a shitty method for rehabilitating people but I don't know enough to tell if this thing had turned its life around.
However, I feel that is beside the point, merely a distraction from the fact that Uber was picking bad people to conduct public testing of their systems, testing them in adverse conditions and testing incomplete systems in the real world while having unrealistic responsibilities on the driver.

Uber is a fucking terrible company and should be shut down.

thanks for the shit coated thread! those of us here at Jow Forums - technology love it when politics are brought into every single fucking thread! it really gives the place a nice color and smell

Nah, I was just wondering because if it is, it is the most 2018 story of 2018.

>The family

Lol the bitch who got killed was a homeless addict, they probably hated that bitch

Kek can't even safely handle a self driving car. Hope the tran nigger is dead.

And your family probably hates you too, but you're still family.