Kubuntu 18.04

Is Kubuntu 18.04 safe to use or does it have all of the ubuntu's botnet?

Attached: Konqi.png (220x367, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/c/Prometheus Rising.pdf
rrt2.neostrada.pl/mioduszewska/course_2643_reading_3.pdf
uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/torrent/6265879/Cowan___Beck_-_Spiral_Dynamics_-_Mastering_Values__Leadership_an
warosu.org/g/post/66458587
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KONQI :)

Install Gentoo

Holy fuck he's cute I wanna tongue his slit until his dragonhood starts poking out of it

There was never any actual botnet, just some Amazon app that integrated into Unity, which is no longer even a thing now.

Attached: sBJG8sT.jpg (1294x478, 60K)

no unity lens because it's not unity
it does have popularity-contest but it's disabled by default. if you like kubuntu but don't trust it to be turned off you can uninstall it or double check that it's opted out of by running the appropriate terminal commands which are only a webernet search away

That's by definition a botnet

plasma is in universe repo, so it is not backed by cannonical but some guys from kubuntu.

Attached: fuck.jpg (957x1518, 82K)

Attached: 1461423784724.png (728x555, 160K)

Arch's KDE plasma out of box experience now sucks in comparison to 18.04's.

It's nice desu senpai.

Attached: fb536feb-002d-4f92-ad4b-767a86360a35.png (602x500, 45K)

You shouldn't be using GNU+Linux. Please go back to windows.

Konqi is NOT for lewds!

see

I say I use Manjaro instead of Kubuntu just because of this asshole.

>Implying Konqi has anything to do with Kubuntu

She's the mascot of KDE you tool

I just fapped dammit, I knew coming back to this thread was a mistake.

>because of this asshole
but i don't even see his little tailhole in the pic? Or did you misquote

Attached: lewdkonqi.png (676x732, 127K)

Only ever mentioned with kubuntu, you don't see this faggot with other distros.

this is KDE mascot
deal with it

Attached: lewdkonqi6.png (876x1067, 176K)

Ubuntu 18.04 Mate has a disconcerting amount of network activity when idle.

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-06-22 18-21-34.png (1600x900, 134K)

That is wrong. Fucking-A, I hate summer so much.

>this is just Chibi style btw... he's not underage.
you won't ruin my boner that easily, artist.

Attached: 1464878753460.png (1194x414, 476K)

Listen here you little bitch, I understand that's the KDE mascot, but find one fucking case where it's not used alongside Kubuntu.

it's always used outside kubuntu
lurk more

Attached: lewdkonqi5.png (547x853, 140K)

Don't bully his little sausage!!!

He pees like a dog? Ew

then download wireshark and check what your network is doing when you're idle.

That phrasing suggests you are socially retarded.

whale.to/c/Prometheus Rising.pdf
rrt2.neostrada.pl/mioduszewska/course_2643_reading_3.pdf
uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/torrent/6265879/Cowan___Beck_-_Spiral_Dynamics_-_Mastering_Values__Leadership_an

Attached: DSC01314.jpg (640x480, 131K)

what was it, RBT is down

nvm found it
warosu.org/g/post/66458587

???

Where is the real Konqiposter?!

Banned; the mods think that the copyright notice is a signature, when in fact it's legally required to be present.

Konqi and Kiki are the only reason I use KDE stuff.

its still a thing i just install ubuntu yesterday

>No Linux kernel 4.16 or newer
>no KDE 5.13 or newer
trash

just waitâ„¢

>legally required to be present
fair use

Oh, yes, I forgot the blanket "if dere no muny involved dere no problem" defense.
The idea of "fair use" in the minds of internet users and the general public in general has been so stretched that people forget what fair use actually protects, and it doesn't protect "shitposting on an imageboard." "Fair use" is an exception to the exclusivity that copyright holders are granted which permits uses that otherwise would be illegal. This exception exists because otherwise said rights holders would be able to shut down all but the most careful, eggshell-walking commentator that tries to talk about a copyrighted work. An obvious example is a book review that necessarily pulls material from the book in order to comment on it. Without the exception of fair use, the review would have to avoid any and all use of the book's material, which would make said review completely impossible.
On the other hand, posting an unmodified Konqi drawing in its entirety and adding the bare minimum to make it distinct (e.g. "Konqi is building a new computer to give to his girlfriend Katie! Her name sounds like KDE!") is far from what the fair use exceptions want to protect.
In order to qualify for a "fair use" defense, and thus be legally in the clear, there are four factors to consider. I don't have much room in this post, but they're easy to find. In any case, "free (as in gratis) use" is not an automatic "fair use."
Given that there's uncertainty at all with relying on the fair use exception when it comes to posting Konqi, and that a definitely legal way to Konqipost is available (i.e. the Creative Commons license Tyson Tan used), why wouldn't you use the sure thing?

all that is is a "shortcut" to amazon