Kentucky fried pc?

pls help Jow Forums
woke up today and pc wont turn on properly. case power leds and cpu/case fan turn on but dont sound as fast/loud as usual
no display coming output, doesnt sound like its booting properly at all
I tried leaving power off for like an hour to clear bios shit, removed ram and gpu, still nothing
is mobo/cpu fried?

Attached: why-did-it-take-my-brain-so-long-to-figure-29308277.png (500x593, 161K)

maybe you should take it to someplace that actually does tech support instead of Jow Forums, where the answer is you should buy a smartphone and begin sucking dicks.

What CPU/Board?

>leaving power off for like an hour to clear bios shit
That won't do jack shit. Take out the little lithium battery instead and wait 30 seconds.

instill gen2

Does anything display with onboard graphics

mobo gigabyte ga-970a-d3p
cpu: cant even remember anymore, some amd cpu from around same timeframe as intel i5 6600
both are pretty damn old at this point

>gigabyte
There's your problem

well its lasted me like 4-5 years up to now so it did alright
most likely dead mobo?

bad psu
check connections

>that pic
seriously, wtf? even after seeing the dogs head, it's still difficult to see what it's showing

Yep, I had a Gigabyte Z97 mATX board that lasted about 4 years then shit the bed
Now I'm on an Asus B350 mATX and so far so good

Tilt your head to the left and don't focus

Switch off psu, unplug, and hold down power button for 10 seconds to reset without taking out the mobo battery.

Not that guy, but I still can't get it.

Follow the spots in his coat on the right, go from right to left

Holy shit I can't stop laughing.

I had no idea if it was one dog, two dogs, or some clothes.

OH! It's a sailboat!

Holy shit now I see it

lel

fixed for you

Attached: .jpg (500x593, 255K)

It's not a sailboat you dumb bastard, it's a schooner

holy fuck no way
It will be way too easy for aliens to trick us with some weird bullshit

whats the minimum amount of shit needed to boot to bios? I found a spare mobo/cpu that I know works and im trying to add my parts to it piece by piece to try to find broken shit
currently only has power pins / the two mobo power inputs / onboard display out to monitor
starts up and cpu fan spins for ~10 seconds then it reboots

Attached: IMG-20180623-WA0000.jpg (3840x2160, 1.12M)

nevermind the whole thing works fine with different mobo/cpu so its one of those that died
have to buy both because I doubt I can buy mobo with same socket as this cpu anymore
thanks for help and for reading my blog