This has gotten out of control...

This has gotten out of control. It used to take weeks for memes to spread to the mainstream and now it takes barely over a week. What is causing this?

Attached: npc.png (416x435, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=olqheDWsQWU&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Truth

Because Jow Forums is secretly the hippest place in the global consciousness and libs are infinitely buttblasted about it so they won't admit that they look here 24/7

This one has really hit them, How can they claim to be independant thinkers when they agree with every single thing the TV hosts, Singers, Actors and all of their friends and family agree with.

Good memes spread like diseases

It's all so tiresome

Spot on Nigel

Attached: 8CE92905-9EAD-456C-BC70-F9C5182C599F.png (212x238, 8K)

Literally Jews and leftists trying to shut it down because it stings them so much, which ironically causes news about it to spread.

For some reason, people have attributed power to Jow Forums out of the many Jow Forums board. Might have something with being unable to accept defeat. Now the checkmarks lurk looking for their next article.

Attached: 1528367352003.gif (540x250, 1.29M)

Kavanaugh and Avenatti exposed this board to boomers en mass.

>week
This has been around for at least two months. It always takes the rest of the internet a while to catch up with this site's latest.

Jow Forums has a significant place right now in pop culture.

Which is fun, because people who originally browsed Jow Forums were the type of people who enjoyed hating something directly related to how popular it was. This was to some extent, internet culture for a big, and largely Jow Forums culture in general.

A lot are still this way, some legitimately, most ironically, but thay concept being the majority of pol users is not the case anymore. At least, so it seems to me.

Fpbp. Also, checked

The NPC meme is real, that's why it's spreading so fast.

Hits them where it hurts

it's cuz everybody noticed this but there wasn't a term for it, but now there is.

To be honest there are many intelligent people who post here and make very good arguements.

this has been around lowkey since august though

This

Because it's a retarded meme that is perfectly suited for spreading among a retarded population that can't think beyond the next 5 minutes of their day.

For the same reason the left can't meme, truth

Because we are being monitored by the media after that CSI episode about le evil hackers from Jow Forums that ruined Hillarys election.

this because this meme was long overdue. this meme already made it through the cycles of our mind over and over again so once it manifested in physical form it was like deja vu all over again

only the NPC meme and there's a bunch of leftists here that spread that shit on twitter.

MSM outlets think they're fucking our shit up by saying we're "like Russia" and whatnot, but really they are just creating a flood of normies.

But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.”.

Attached: 1539283444976.jpg (640x605, 97K)

It's an ancient meme that goes back to great philosophers from centuries ago, Jow Forums just gave it a face

Attached: 177474628.jpg (545x1681, 280K)

Because there was an organized effort to spread the meme across Reddit and Funnyjunk because everything gets regurgitated elsewhere from those two.

>how it started: people without an inner voice are npcs
>how it is now: right-wing republicans calling sjw's and lefties npcs to trigger them without seeing the irony that they're npcs as well

Jow Forums ruins everything.

Attached: 1539300133279.jpg (840x464, 195K)

if you can't see that neocons are npc's too then maybe you're an npc

Literally everyone checks out Jow Forums. I can shit post about someone involved in comics on /co/ and within 30 minutes, someone will message them on twitter about my shit posting

Attached: autism.png (766x775, 1.05M)

i like that one.

I think it's more in reference to the type of person who watches network news and reads the New York Times while never questioning anything they see. There is no inner monologue of "could this be untrue? Let me examine it with other sources"

I literally said that in my comment you retarded npc

Because it fits on so many levels. Pic related is a total NPC move, and bonus has an NPC replying to a player's comment

Attached: 20181011_193533.jpg (1080x1598, 413K)

Those digits check out

Attached: 6443AEDE-9EF7-4DA3-AC4B-2D8635F311DF.jpg (812x1024, 126K)

It is actually calling people NPCs and if they get triggered it is because they lack an inner monologue and are a sociopath.
The type of people who think abortion is good.

Attached: real.jpg (457x484, 38K)

Ugly dyke Dana Loesch says Jow Forums every time I turn the radio on.

OP is literally a NPC. I've been meming this shit since February and stopped in August to relax on the Amalfi Coast.

It's not my fault that faggot NPCs like you don't recognize ideas, only trends.

Wow, sounds like every Fox news viewer and republican out there. Really makes you think.

>What is causing this?
A combination of it being accurate and Jow Forums being a meme minter that the entire internet pays attention to.

Kek, ok? Was this your big gotcha? 80% of fox is neoconservative

>The type of people who think abortion is good.
>appealing to emotion

Sounds like you're an npc.

>I'm a republican! But no the npc kind of republican!

Sounds like an npc response to me. Fucking dumbass.

OK, NPC

>100%
Who on Fox isn't a neocon?

NPCs lack self-evaluation.
Jow Forums suffers from an over-abundance of it. Everyone hates us because we care too much.

>two months
more like 2 years

(OP)
> What is causing this?

Seriously? Do you know anything about Jow Forums? We've been the newlords of the meme-o-verse since 2008, and now we are competing with the kikes for absolute ascendancy as Masters of the Meme. And whoever controls the memes controls the universe!

Attached: 1435584900450.png (1366x768, 1.14M)

I'm broadly a paleoconservative not a republican
>inb4 still NPC

>not wanting to stop the white Genocide that is abortion

Attached: 1539016614415.jpg (491x491, 42K)

Truth. Maybe these shills will learn something one day

Attached: 5BE9C82C-B33B-4A82-8483-A55B0F66C26E.jpg (720x546, 46K)

i had an empowered femenist coworker that would watch youtube videos of john oliver and trevor noah all fuckin day instead of working, constantly bitch about the gender wage gape. would miss multiple days of work (just dissappeared the week we found out clinton didnt get elected) and was constantly threatening to move to europe (never did). got really obnoxious after a while desu

Tucker, ingraham is alright

>It used to take weeks for memes to spread to the mainstream and now it takes barely over a week. What is causing this
(((they))) did this to themselves with this like this, hilariously
youtube.com/watch?v=olqheDWsQWU&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=Wla2ABFlJIw

>NPCs lack self-evaluation.
Jow Forums suffers from an over-abundance of it. >Everyone hates us because we care too much.

Why are there so many NPCs in this thread?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x1000, 46K)

>What is causing this?
You are being watched, studied, and analysed.

thanks, i put the kanye face on him. Someone else made the rest.

Attached: 2147871.jpg (636x600, 138K)

We am become mainstream meteors.

Why would the NPC look at Jow Forums there are no script injection codes here, the NPC is programmed to take only lines of code from conventional media and social media.

SeeThey fear the inner hollowness. That there is no them, no self. The hollowness is also where a person is most free to mold themselves. But they don't know that. They fear it so much they willingly give/trade their will for a just cause and a group that accepts them. So long as they say the same things in rotation. In it's short life the Tay a.i lived more.

This has gotten under their skin.This is a good and very useful meme.

the idea of a being incapable of critical thinking is a deeply philosophical idea and argument

I don't know Laura's history, but I know Tucker's, and there's no way to know from his history if he was acting then or if he's acting now or if he evolved and was sincere both then and now. No one knows.

>solipsism
>philosophical zombies
>(lack of) sentience/qualia/consciousness/soul/mind
Yep, no one has put it into words until now!

He just ran a piece questioning whether diversity is a good thing or not. In this political climate that is huge.

>why isn't everyone a nihilist kike like me?

Attached: 1528298565319.png (950x529, 672K)

They're programming tons of NPCs to come here and ruin things for everyone with moral posting.

Attached: 1539284935277.jpg (1024x923, 127K)

FYI the collective prefers to be called " The Hive"
end line...

Attached: 1515913954168.png (294x256, 112K)

I'm confused

Attached: DnS01-dX4AAL2ht.jpg (1200x827, 75K)

>Jow Forums joking about sjw

>nobody explicitly says NPC means SJW

>echo -e "NONONONO ONO NONO ITS NOT FAIRR"

Attached: 99.png (490x586, 41K)

can we make this a Halloween theme?
it would be easy and cheap.

>solipsism
Surefire way to out someone who doesn't understand the npc meme (and is probably an npc themselves) is if they try to compare it to solipsism.

>this nigger is threatening to commit assault

>4chinz once edgy uncontrolled place
>userbase increasess because it's not fucking boring like all normie platforms
>niggers buy it out and turn it into normie media platform

And Hillary's and Podesta's email passwords were "password" and "runner1234"

KEK

The Eye of jewdor is focused squarely on this board, and has been since 2016.

We have the ear of CNN, and every other powerful organization.

This meme is months old though? We've been calling people npcs for a while the face is the new thing.

The turnaroud from Jow Forums to mainstream media is around 4-5 days at this point.

he has like 5 kids and questioned diversity on his show. pretty sure he's genuine.

Attached: npcDialog.png (521x419, 242K)

It wont spread yet, they need to come to terms with it. Global consciousness rising takes anger and acceptance and then solution.

this started over a month ago with the resurgence of the "no inner dialogue" article, you fucking idiot. lurk moar

Attached: 1538773045756.png (416x435, 56K)

This began way before kav and fagonetti. Fuck off.

The singularity

>i'm a meme expert

Attached: 1538910098135.png (428x330, 17K)

It goes back even further if you count the basic bitch and basedboy stuff

Attached: 1513816275695.png (1200x1200, 1.75M)

Jow Forums is ground zero for memes, so you're not really wrong, even though you sound like a fag.

yep everyone reads it. even lefty smug, snarky little faggot shits that have a personality/namefag on another forum or twitter read this shit and it drives them fucking insane. It's really, really funy.,

It's a mossad forced meme
The boomer ones were better tho

Boomers here

tats and neurosis, for the win.

NPC is going to be wordfiltered. Just watch. You know how I know? It's in the moderators' programming.

Attached: 00de20ba7c5eafb661eba5d4983a937b.jpg (1000x1500, 214K)

Jow Forums is now string theroy of modern day politics

Attached: science pepe.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Yeah, but the NPC meme itself came directly from those internal monologue threads

The sheer effectiveness of the meme. When you call a liberal an NPC they are FORCED to actually have a conversation with you because any of their typical copy/paste nonsense is immediately validating your insult of them. It's an unwinnable for them. They either act like a moron and prove you right or attempt to debate you and get crushed even worse because the truth isn't on their side.