DRAM makers could be fined Billions in antitrust fines in China

>If these three companies are found to have breached China's anti-trust laws, each company could be fined between $800 million and $8 billion, with fines based on DRAM sales between 2016 and 2017

>This investigation also comes at a time where several Chinese companies plan to enter the DRAM market, where today's high pricing could be seen as a good thing for Chinese startups, which are set to start production in late 2018 or early 2019.

>It has been speculated that Samsung, SK Hynix and Micron have manipulated the DRAM market to keep prices high and have delayed capacity expansions to coincide with the introduction of Chinese-made DRAM, which could crash the market and leave Chinese producers without any profit.
overclock3d.net/news/memory/dram_makers_could_be_fined_billions_in_antitrust_fines_in_china/1

Based chinks caught the korean jews again

Attached: DRAMantitrust.png (812x740, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/06/22/technology/china-micron-chips-theft.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitor_plague
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely based.

>crash the market
>with no chink producers!

>This investigation also comes at a time where several Chinese companies plan to enter the DRAM market

all i needed to read. kek

>Chinese entering the market
Fuck no, finding a decent one to buy will be as bad as trying to find a non-fake SD card online.

watch as ram prices soar even higher cause you know those companies will try to recover those "fines" they paid out. stockholders/board members can't stand lost profits.

>Be Chinese
>Steal ideas and make your own clone of it
>Blatantly ignore copyright
>No safety standards, no quality control standards
>Get angry that companies are pulling shady shit to keep you out of the game

Cry more you dog eating gooks. I'll take a Korean or Jap slant eye any day over some Chinese, i.e. the niggers of Asia.

/this

Hey remember when the Chinese stole fake designs for capacitors causing tons of faulty power supplies and motherboards? How it was such a monumental disaster that PSU manufacturers still advertise "100% Japanese capacitors" on the box TO THIS DAY?

Well the Japs are still pretty based

If selling at even higher price was going to make them more money, they'd be doing so already.

My GTX 5500 and 2 mobos popped their capacitors. Fucking CHINKED even before getting CHINKED was a thing

Obscuring the intellectual property. We should do this more. Chink the chinkers.

Attached: 1474143808074.jpg (540x523, 32K)

Doesn’t China regularly bury lawsuits against its own industrial companies?

>as bad as trying to find a non-fake SD card online
Fuck now i wish i had one of those brainlet wojak images to reply with. Avoiding fake microSDs is very easy unless you're a retard.

> China steals fake DRAM specs
> Market gets flooded with cheap, but defective RAM and SSDs

>made in Chyna DRAM
I can't wait for the fresh batch of exploits and defects. Letting Chinks become this much of an electronics giant in the first place was a mistake.

Detecting defective RAM is a lot easier, either it will fail a memtest or just won't work.

>Use your state owned and subsidized company to buy Micron cause you're decades behind
>Fail
>Literally bribe Taiwanese engineers to physically steal trade secrets
>Sue Micron for antitrust and threaten to ban them from your market
>Laugh to the bank as retards take your side because they want cheaper goods

Why are you dumb fucks falling for this? This is China waging economic war against West and rest of Asia. If you are not an obedient mandarin mainlander you are the enemy.

nytimes.com/2018/06/22/technology/china-micron-chips-theft.html

Attached: 1421518000301.jpg (346x346, 27K)

>finding a decent one to buy will be as bad as trying to find a non-fake SD card online.

้what about the shark meme?

In the end, we're to blame for this. We don't want to spend a few more dollars per unit and leave it made in the US. Plus, we won't hold our crony capitalists accountable for taking more and more of the pie for themselves.

Two things are happening here
> Greedy ass mem manuf are price fixing again like they have 3-4 times in the past and have been CAUGHT/TRIED/FINED for it.
> Chinks are trying to steal IP

No honor among thieves.
The chinks supposedly were going to give them a pass if they they handed over the IP. They didn't hand over the IP so they went in and stole it. Micron then waged a suit against them for their crime. The chinks then waged suit against them for price fixing. Both are guilty.

How about Micron stop producing shit over there and bring it to the U.S where IP laws are respected? Guess not because they're greedy two faced faggots. No one is right here so the most ruthless son of a bitch will win.

RAM PRICES ARE BLOATED AND FIXED TO FUCK CONSUMERS ATM by almost double. That needs to be addressed. China's theft of IP does to but I see these greedy corps keep building factories over there like niggers.

In the end were not to blame for a corporation going to IP theft land to fatten its margins and then price fix like niggers. Try again

>How about Micron stop producing shit over there and bring it to the U.S where IP laws are respected?

IP law is respected in Taiwan and Micron has significant US manufacturing anyways, retard. Chinese agents have physically stolen data and trade secrets in the US as well you god damn oxygen thief.

> mfw the chink dram finds its way into Taiwan products
We'll see once the memory comes churning out of the chink factory.

All together, both were being niggers. The dram manufacturers are price fixing and the chinks stole their shit. What point do you have beyond these facts? They acted like niggers and a bigger nigger .. niggered them.

I don't want to pay $200 for 8GB of RAM because the three jews making it are causing an artificial shortage or whatever. I don't care what or who fixes this problem as long as it gets fixed.

in this case the chinks should win unless you're fine being cucked when it comes to ram

Attached: 1488 dental.jpg (1200x1191, 115K)

koreans eat dog as well.

>Rig prices against consumers
>Commies come after you
>Scream commie in the hope of winning back consumers

Looks like you shouldn't fuck off your customers right?

north? Definitely.

Thankyou based china

>Chicks use market and state power to drive the Korean cartel out
>Use low cost labour and protectionism at home and abroad to undercut everybody else
>Now the chicks have a RAM monopoly to go along with syping-industral complex

It's only going to get worse, you know.

Attached: 1529126194657.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Don't care, chips will be cheap as dirt for a while and I'll hoard as many as I can. Once prices rise I'll sell them all at huge markup. That or I could just short micron.

TAIWAN #1
CHINA JUST OK

Based Commies

Attached: 1528766335513.png (549x453, 207K)

South dumb mutt

Those are Korean and American companies

But now they'd have a somewhat legal excuse

I got burnt by this shit once. Never buy Chinese again. Although the person who sold it to me was in the states and even had the goal to include a pamphlet pitching their own self-help DVD.

Attached: 1445291602289.gif (200x200, 27K)

i got a $20 settlement check in the mail a year ago because of an artificial shortage/price fixing scheme in the early 2000s - i bought a DVD player in 2001

>This is an extremely risky high capital business, every government and their dog sues and blackbans companies in it - we got to keep the prices high AF just to make ROI . Competition, LOL, who wants to be in constantly in overseas court with entire investment on the line, new entrants run a mile

>The People's Republic of China is now the upholder of true healthy capitalism, bullying cronies and kikeish patent holders alike
best timeline

How many times have these three RAM manufacturers been caught price fixing. Nothing seems to stop them going back to doing it each time they pay a fine

Attached: IMG_20180623_074259.jpg (1080x1358, 236K)

I mean, literally every five years they settle a lawsuit and then go straight back to doing it again

Attached: IMG_20180623_074445.jpg (1080x1209, 334K)

I'm out of the loop, can you give me a rundown?
My Mobo's box had one such a line advertising jap caps. But why?

>shitty chink caps flooded market
>caps explode, bricking devices
>retards do not know how to solder on a new cap

fin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capacitor_plague

The American and European fines are so incredibly low it's way more profitable to keep doing it
Hopefully the commie chinks will finally fine them a decent quantity, and their DRAM companies will get good enough to make stuff that isn't two generations behind

Whoever fuck up the ram cartel is good, even if they’re Chinese.

Thanks

Schizoposter detected.
Do NOT engage.

This desu

>expecting that consumers will benefit from breaking down companies that have experienced immense success from consumers that have willingly gave their money to them

lmao it's a government moneygrab and you all know it.

They couldn't, because everyone else was already making profits and didn't want to rock the boat. Now everyone needs to get back the fines.

Sharks are legit, i have bought multiple cards for smartphones and tablets and never had a problem.
Wouldn't use one for heavy workloads like professional cameras though, I/O is too slow for that

that just mean that you will pay even more for your rams in the future

Attached: 3.jpg (183x232, 13K)

The chinks have every reason to fine each company 8 billion straight up

if they are driven into bankruptcy all the better for the chinese ram manufacturers, so you can bet your ass that is exactly what china will try to do

China having anti-trust laws

Don't worry, I still hate China's guts. I just get amused easily when someone fucks over capitalist faggots. But all of them deserve to walk the plank.

Attached: 1473106703281.jpg (640x480, 104K)

>have delayed capacity expansions to coincide with the introduction of Chinese-made DRAM
What's so bad about this? It's a legit business strategy, are chinks this jewish and retarded?