I'm looking for some software, an advice on my choice of torrent sites pls ?

i'm looking for some software, an advice on my choice of torrent sites pls ?

Attached: 26815477_930145400485130_4655378808297857202_n.jpg (500x638, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/775512963
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Justin, is that you?

Those are some nice as fuck ARs though.

>Why poor people shouldn't have money

it's a pretty good investment if they have ammunition. now they can take what they want

The girl in the back is the last boss.

L4D3?

Attached: 902.jpg (680x544, 33K)

fucking trash

You think poor people shouldn't be allowed to protect themselves?

not him but 1 rifle would be sufficient for protection and there must be surplus rifles that are cheaper and good enought for that, right?

btdb.to
thepiratebay.org
nyaa.pantsu.cat
nyaa.si
what are some other public trackers, Jow Forumsents?

Attached: Konachan.com - 123142 47agdragon blue_eyes headphones long_hair original purple_hair ribbons skirt.j (1200x853, 342K)

ARs are actually pretty cheap, and definitely a lot more effective than some surp crap

He looks malnourished. They all do. Thanks for cutting the welfare trump. Now the lolis are starving too.

You are right, the government should provide condoms free of charges to the poor.

Can you defend your wife from a pack of niggers with a condom?

Out of the three guns in that picture none are an AR

Let me guess, your a gun-grabbing faggot that says people with a gun shouldn't be buy what they want because it triggers you?

i like guns. i don't like pretentious faggots like you, though.
if i didn't live in a cucked country i'd probably own one myself.

>Calling me pretentious
>Trying to tell other people what they can and can't buy and say all they need is one rifle, when they're free to buy as many as they like

Attached: (You).jpg (671x777, 107K)

nigger, idgaf what you do with your money but if you keep crying about how establishment is not fair to you because you're poor yet you own n rifles that's all on you.

I can't disagree with that. You have to lie in the bed you made.

Name those three guns.

the guy holds AR15

AR isn't even technically a gun model number

Also one of those guns appears to look like a legit m16, which I would argue is an AR family rifle.

>lurkmoar.tak

Is that an m16?

All those guns sans the pistol are of the AR15 platform. The M16 is a military variant of the AR15 platform and has marginal visual differences from a civilian AR.

that user is a nogunz faggot baiting people on Jow Forums to invoke the wrath of Jow Forums

A1 furniture does not make an AR an M16.

it would make it appear to look like one though, which is all I claimed in my post

Maybe it's an M14?

Doubtful. Legitimate M16s are >USD20k guns.
gunbroker.com/item/775512963

this is an m14

Attached: MG_3437-1024x683[1].jpg (1024x683, 27K)

I DON'T WANT NO TEENAGE QUEEN

Well I'm a dumb ass. I'm not super-familiar with Vietnam-era rifles.

I'm allowed to be wrong, thanks

>ITT people who don't know shit about guns.
They are both most likely civillian AR-15s dressed up to look like a military M4 ( What Jimbo has with a quadrail, vertical grip and ACOG, it has a 16" barrel which gives it away as a civilian gun since M4s are 14.5".

The 20" barrel one that Fanny Lynn has pointing at her armpit COULD be a legit M16A1 or a surplus demilled kit on a new lower, but most likely it's just a modern reproduction with the original "carry handle" rear sights,

Best post.

>public
this desu, private trackers are overrated. they are better than public trackers though, they have shit that you can't find on public trackers and a better community. but as long as you're not looking for some really rare software you should be fine

linuxtracker.org

Organized groups with access to a wide array of valid investigative techniques + forensics and overwhelming force are deterrent.

Armor / solid structures & running out of harm's way are for defense.

Guns are only for attacking.

God damn this is some real Kentucky/West Virginia Appalachian shit right here.

>i'm looking for some software, an advice on my choice of torrent sites pls ?
What does this mean? Is English this guy's native language?

>Organized groups with access to a wide array of valid investigative techniques + forensics and overwhelming force are deterrent.
No they are not. Niggers live in the moment, they don't consider long-lasting repercussions, even if they got caught (which they often don't).
>Armor / solid structures & running out of harm's way are for defense.
True.
>Guns are only for attacking.
Nonsense. If your armour, solid structures and running out of harm's way fail or are not available or applicable, guns are the best way to defend yourself.