I keep hearing vibrations and bass noise from 10PM to 7AM in parts of my house, but when I step outside...

I keep hearing vibrations and bass noise from 10PM to 7AM in parts of my house, but when I step outside, or go for a walk in my neighborhood, it's dead quiet. I also hear the exact same shit when I turn everything off in my house, so it's not coming from me.

What the fuck is going on? I brought a friend over to see if he could hear it and he did. Is there a way to track where it is coming from?

Attached: 1529644262347.png (651x921, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIgMeyW4TEM
youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You guys are synchronized schizophrenics

You are retarded as fuck because the noise is caused by low frequency by some cunt blasting bass sounds at an unknown location.

are you lain

Check your water pipes
youtube.com/watch?v=MIgMeyW4TEM

why does diana look like a drunk fat stripper on your pic?

also I used to live in an apartment right above the subway line and i would always rumbling noises at night. do you live in an urban area?

Read you fucking nigger, I have already turned off everything and the noise is bass/subwoofer thumping noise.

No. There are five houses in my neighborhood, about 200m apart, but I live 50m away from some weird shitty private property that shits out smoke during the day but it doesn't make any noise when that happens. Idk where this fucking noise comes from, it's fucking cancer

you obviously need multiple microphones.
an obvious first thing to try for analysis is to look at signal a-b, a-c, and b-c

I dont know if its true but I read in Jow Forums cia niggers can now target you individually and make noises play right in your head

Obviously some underground basement or cellar or bunker that someone turned into a mancave and the sound travels through any possible pipes

They glow in the dark and now they are targetting you user, there's not much you can do.

Tremors is for real you guys

Attached: graboid_1990_01.jpg (800x450, 63K)

Do you have a buried sump in your basement?

Attached: 1527489205617-pol.png (277x530, 44K)

You have a Carbon monoxide detector?

Record a video then come back.

>heavy bass all night

Negro move the fuck out of the hood and it will stop.

That's me playing youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM

I had similar problem. It was obviously the base from music and was obviously not the neighbours as I could not hear the rest of the music through the walls. I was at a loss until the weather and wind was in the right direction and I could hear the base beat outside as well as in side my house. After some walking around town at 3-4am I worked out it was coming from a nightclub over 1km away.

>Is there a way to track where it is coming from?
Obviously? You follow the noise to its source, maybe with a [directional?] noise meter.

There's a night club that is 15 minutes away from my house with a car, but I seriously doubt it's the source of the annoying shit noise, that'd just be absurd

>oh hey it’s that thread again with a guy asking for an explanation who refuses any possible explanation as being absurd

Who remembers the mental hospital guy who was convinced he got flashbanged by a flashbang that wasn’t a flashbang?

You need a certificate to have a night club in the middle of the city and to achieve that, you must meet the requirements and one of the requirements is no low frequency escape.