What mouse do you use?

Maybe you're an optical, trackball, trackpoint, HJKL kinda guy. Maybe you need one for photoshop, maybe you still play games for some reason. Maybe you're still using that old WMO 1.1. Mousing devices general.

Attached: ninox-astrum-modularity.jpg (1280x760, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRCybR_UZco
brazilianexperience.com/valentines-day/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Logitech g203. Found it for 25. Really good. Nothing to complain about.

>buying a modular mouse
nigga just buy a mouse that suits you out of the box
Using a Roccat kova, the software that comes with it is garbage but otherwise I like it.

Attached: LD0003374182_2.jpg (1500x1500, 74K)

> pic related

Ugly thing but quite comfy to use.

Attached: mouse.jpg (640x640, 65K)

Used Ninox Venator, now switched completely to Kensington SlimBlade.

Don't want to use conventional mice ever again.

Attached: IMG_20180617_222433.jpg (2400x3200, 2.47M)

roccat kone emp, currently the best mouse available imo

ill probably try something cordless when it craps out, it won't be near as good but even with a bungee the fucking cord's annoying af and as years go by the level of annoyance it causes me increases

This thread screams 13 yr old.

Attached: fGGJb.gif (320x180, 1.71M)

this post screams 14yo

Henlo

Attached: 41tPvDJlCbL.jpg (452x500, 23K)

Kensington Expert Trackball Mouse and Magic Trackpad

Roccat Kone is pretty good

>literally a menora in the ad

Attached: underjew.png (500x560, 56K)

What mouse? Right-handed version available?

Just awful

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Elecom M-DUX71BK
You have to import it and Elecom aren't known for their build quality, which is the only reason I don't have one myself.
> Right-handed version available?
I don't think there's a left-handed version at all

Attached: 1529751736420.jpg (500x322, 27K)

>Zowie
My previous mouse was FK1. Shit tier grip and awful coating that fell apart.
And now they are BenQ.

Maybe you should eat less cheetos and have that cold sweat checked out

Nice shelling. They actually recalled them due to coating problems. And sides are objectively not high enough for a complete grip.

Oh, and RMB died on me.

am using the kensington expert mouse and its fucking superior to those normal dumb mouses.

Used a Logitech G5 for almost ten years, best mouse I ever owned. Replaced it with a Steelseries Sensei, which is pretty shit. The scrollwheel is buggy and the coating started wearing out after just a couple of months.

Thinking about going wireless with a Logitech G603 but might also try to find another G5. Any other suggestions?

Attached: 26-104-076-21.jpg (640x480, 25K)

g5 had an updated version (g500) which would be a better option but they're both impossible to get any more

pic related but it died, ordered a g102 to replace it

Ninox Astrum would probably be my ultimate mouse

Attached: #1MouseInThaWorld.jpg (200x192, 24K)

Been using death adders for a few years now.

Recently (January) switched to a DeathAdder Elite when my DeathAdder 2013 finally started having mouse-wheel issues. (kept making an annoying high pitched squeal whenever you scrolled)

No issues so far with the Elite.

I also have tried a few other mice in the past few years from Logitech and Corsair, of the 4 mice I tried they all just didn't feel right in my hand.

That was one of the first ones. They have updated it twice (I think) and the coating has gotten a lot better. It's a little bit more rubberized and hold up for ages.

James Donkey

It's so quiet

Attached: wireless-mouse-m590-multi-device-silent.png (800x687, 61K)

still rockin the wmo now that i figured out how to do 8GHz overclocking on non-testmode windows. prolly gonna cop the blue astrum when it starts its indiegogo campaign though

Dirty boi
A4tech F3+my own productivity scripts

Attached: IMG_20180623_185340.jpg (1944x2592, 285K)

>Disgusting gaymen design
>Heavy
>Shitty form
Even the G300s is better than this shit.

Random chink mouse, better than I expected.

Attached: genericgayminmice.jpg (810x1080, 248K)

i've had so many different mice that i honestly feel bad about it

worst shape was g pro and worst build quality zowie ec1a

currently using a roccat kpoe and it's alright but i have a zowie fk2 ordered, should come in monday

Attached: fk2.jpg (420x420, 9K)

Cyborg RAT 9

My gf gave me this for Valentine's day last week.
What. The. Fuck.

Fucking chinks

Attached: IMG-20180612-WA0040.jpg (2432x4320, 1.74M)

Why an fk2

optimal mouse. you will get the blue astrum and try it out for afue mins and go back to WMO just wait and see.

shape looks great. ill just return it if i dont like it anyways

Just asking since I have an ec2-a and it seems too small for my liking I used to have a zowie am-gs that was ambidextrous and it was just perfect.

bought this bad boy. hands get a bit sweaty but i love the feeling of the buttons and the grip.

coming from a g400s which unfortunately broke at the cable

Attached: zowie-za11-white-front-left45[1].png (1260x840, 76K)

been using this for the past year and I really enjoy it.

Attached: 41x5+RPcXpL.jpg (500x428, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mRCybR_UZco

found the video for that

>adjustable sensor placement
sounds cool

What the fuck is that

how late do you guys celebrate valentine's day the fuck

Zowie doesn't even trying anymore. They still haven't upgraded all of their lineup to 3360 and the still use shitty MCUs with bad input latency, on top of still having swampy scrollwheels. Another example of a good company's products being bought out and ruined.

when are we getting a new sensor

3360 is like 9 years old at this point

What is there to improve at this point? Maybe tracking performance on glass or other strange materials? Removing smoothing at stupidly high CPI? ROCCAT's OwlEye 3360 or whatever feels just as raw as a WMO's MLT-04. It's crazy.

Zowie, because I want substance and performance not a ticket to the RGB circle jerk fag fest.

>What is there to improve

unrecognisable consistency

g600. If you put some effort into input scripting, many-button mouses can be a productivity godsend.

Attached: Logitech G600.jpg (1500x1169, 145K)

Logitech G700s

Best mouse that exists
Has a doubleclick issue though when it ages

I'm from Brazil, Valentine's day is different here.

brazilianexperience.com/valentines-day/

Got the cooler master devastator 3 m+kb recently cause the price point was so low and I just needed something to get me by until I can buy a good mechanical keyboard and mouse. So far I'm happy but also not that picky. Would like a mouse with more buttons though

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

How long before you buy a new mouse, I'm on my third one since 2004.
Logitech MX500
Razer Deathadder
And currently CM Alcor.

Was a bit disappointed with the Deathadder shape, and the lifespan didn't quite hold up compared to the other two (only 3 years).

Why are trackpads choppy and either have too little or too much acceleration on Windows and Linux no matter the settings?

Did Apple patent the 3 finger drag?