NO. I like not having aids.

No, fuck off
Sage this shit

Fpbp
/thread

This

Based?

That French tourist has to be a nigger

i am a blonde haired blue eyed tall man who ventured to niger while working for the peace corps when i was in my late 20s and i can confirm the girls there wanna be bleached

I wonder if he's gone full circle and impregnated one of his illegitimate children yet.

you mad black boi?

This.
> making mutts

Banging African sluts is a time honored French tradition

Attached: 149578526458.jpg (1280x1795, 593K)

Shit like that would make africa worse. .. no lower being on earth than the french cuck

>French Tourist
So the kids are 100% black

No, I wouldn't want my children to be niggers. Also deadbeat dad. Also aids.

No, just Argentine.

Spreading white genes in Africa only serves to make them more competent. Haven't you noticed that the frizzy haired mulattos are usually the most aggressive political activists amongst American blacks?

Attached: 1536287280076.jpg (600x600, 39K)

>outnigging niggers
White man strikes again.

Seriously though...how many STDs does this fucker have?

>french dude
>Spreading white genes
kek

Can you imagine what that smelt like?

B L A N C E D

BLEACHED.com

Literally a Jew dude, look it up.

Yeah they don't mind each other's smell

As usual, British are the best and the Belgians are the worst.
We don't want your woman or your animals and don't care what savage religion you practice, we just want money and you can keep ho humming on as you always have otherwise.

Yes

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-021339.jpg (1065x1832, 435K)

I DONT THINK I COULD GET HARD WITH A NEGRESS TBQHF

yes actually but it depends which race they pass as. My buddy from college has a black wife and her son is openly a white nationalist.

perhaps he fucked them with a condom and took it when he cum.

I don't want Super AIDS

yolo

Fucking disgusting. Why the hell would someone do shit like this?

kill the tourist and all africans

Mutting it up is a European past time. That's how we got America after all.

how disgusting he made 600 new shitskins at least most of them will die off in their first 0-3 years

Attached: ^58C35F0D2E7858EC8186B65096A5D0052D3A0DC654946C9E5F^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (325x325, 12K)

>Anglos are Jews
>Germans are autistists
>French are horny race mixers

These stereotypes are pretty well ingrained, aren't they?

>French tourist

So a black guy

Attached: african_chimpout_paris.jpg (1200x800, 289K)

Holy shit that’s funny

I can think of much better ways to get pozzed.

Btw I’d take an African chick, pick her up, and slam her onto the bed. I’d slowly take her clothes off, rubbing my fingers against her trembling, dark chocolate clitoris. Then, Adam I yank her hair backwards, I mercilessly bang her, her fat and fleshy ebony butt cheeks embracing my massive white cock.

>adam
*as

Fuck spellcheck

Imagine how bad his crotch must itch

mfw thats my fetish

Attached: 07-27-18_9-58-55 PM.png (1600x837, 1.38M)

>French
9 out of 10 chance he was a nigger himself

Not just Africa, they liked raping Vietnamese women too.

Did your parents forget to have the talk with you, user?

/thread

Mostly just the French and Spanish, Anglos and even Germans actually have standards.

I did a similar thing while sailing around south America in my early-mid 20s, though I never got near 1400, not even 100, because I didn't fuck prostitutes.

I slept with probably 60-70 women, often 1-2 at a time for a month straight. No protection, pretending to pull out.

Judging by how quickly my wife got pregnant when we tried for our first, I probably have about 25-30 kids. I know of 6, but none have found me yet, I pretended to be American or Australian.

I'm sure this man has fathered not only several illegitimate children, but also a few new diseases.

The true plague marine

Looks like it. How does the American colonize?

>the girls there wanna be bleached
Girls everywhere wanna be bleached.

Lmao, underrated.

>1 second
based and redpilled

Super jealous if true.

Attached: Jelly.jpg (768x768, 53K)

Im wondering how much of this is going on with Chinese in Africa since theyre moving in, and what the offspring will be like.

Cool story, bro

how do we donate sperm to african sperm banks? bleach the entire continent

>lay waste to your cities
>build McDonalds
>install puppet
>leave

Do NOT take one of those ancestry DNA tests. Theyll all find you.

>Spreading white genes in Africa only serves to make them more competent. Haven't you noticed that the frizzy haired mulattos are usually the most aggressive political activists amongst American blacks?
That's because they are usually a combination of the most articulate and least secure about their 'blackness', leading them to act out in an aggressively political manner.

Attached: 1539037895109.gif (500x367, 400K)

Yea and you would stop immediately because the chimp you are about to drill has yet to take a shower in her ripe 14 years of age. Now let me ruin this for all of your desperately lonely virgins
>their being will smell
>their breath will smell, and will linger in your mouth
>her vagina will be as well kept as a cows and will mirror that scent
>her asshole will bring upon a new word to describe superlative stench
>her skin will smell like fritos and BO, you ALL know the smell I’m talking about
>she will give you aids, ebola, and a myriad of other diseases that will make your piss burn
>only the smelliest of europoors (fucking french) would dip their equally unclean unit into that big belly baboon factory

kek saved

Why not a Wendy's? And a Burger King? Just McD gets boring over time.

Fathering brown mutts is something to be jealous of?

I've been memeing this for years. Pol should put together funds to get a fuck boat trip together and impregnate as many as possible. Just like the Spaniards, they might not be white, but it's the next best thing

Attached: 1508192438006.jpg (460x529, 48K)

lol, you think we would be fucking some african village dirt farmer? There are plenty of african women who take care of themselves, retard.

Nah brah. African IQ is low enough that they are docile and childlike.

We already have a race of half ape half white, they are Arabs. They are just smart enough to form and execute rudimentary plots, but too dumb to think if the consequences. It's the difference between fighting "Planet of the Apes" apes and actually tree swinging apes.

Sounds good to have sex but I'm not into bestiality.

Kek pretty much this but also
>Spends a shitload of time virtue signaling about how they are liberating you and spreading democracy and human rights to you out of the goodness of their heart

I would love to see some examples of these ridiculous specimens you describe

There are plenty of South American mestizo girls who could have white children. You go down to Argentina or Uruguay or Chile, no reason you couldn't create a colony of like 85% white children.

Yuck, fuck no....

What is abortion?

more likely he hon hon hon'd, fucked a baboons bright red ass and then died of aids and ebola

which retard moved this cancer here?

>implying everyone in Africa lives in wooden huts and showers in a stream
>inb4 "but they all live like that"

Based Y Chromosomal Adam of the future.

Yes, but only if I had the vaccine for aids.

yea no
im not trying to catch STDs lmfao