"If you send your brute-force attack in one long string of inputs, it'll process all of them...

>"If you send your brute-force attack in one long string of inputs, it'll process all of them, and bypass the erase data feature,"
zdnet.com/article/a-hacker-figured-out-how-to-brute-force-an-iphone-passcode/

Apple btfo

Attached: ezgif-2-dc14ba4d69.gif (770x545, 3.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/brookecrothers/2016/10/22/apple-smokes-samsung-iphone-7s-a10-chip-tops-galaxy-s7-gives-intel-problems/amp/
theverge.com/2017/10/1/16393074/apple-iphone-fbi-hacking-tool-san-bernardino-case-secret-court-order
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

greetings from the future. my name is xerttn and I have traveled into the past, into this thread. It is here where google-fuck-boys will pretend that Android is secure.

goodbye!

Nothing is but iphones have some pretty laughable security and quality control issues.

I wish we could have threads about exploits like this without them being an excuse for faggots to shitfling about which piece of trash is a better waste of their money.

Actually I wanted to talk about the exploit hence why I copied the "tech" details of it. The apple btfo was just to say it's a large exploit effecting pretty much every iPhone

It's so fucking laughable that American police would spend 15-30.000$ on a box doing an exploit which 1. Will be patched any moment now and 2. Can be done with a 5$ cable

>The new feature will effectively prevent anyone from using the USB cable for anything other than charging the device if someone hasn't unlocked the device with a passcode within the last hour.
wew, what an incredibly good way to fix it, just remove the feature

I guess those thousands of locked iPhones they have impounded will now be thousands of unlocked iPhones.

That's why I stick to android, way more secure. I

They will after the police department pays some boomer company 5k per iPhone to get poojeet to run some script on his shitty laptop

Not really.
The man hours it would have cost them to find the exploit themselves makes that fee worthwhile.
You can't just dumb worth down to the cost of components involved. That's just being retarded.

Literally beside the point (also, spending the government's money on it means you're paying for it).

>Implying the CIA didn't already have the exploit
>Implying that the American hacker sector was too shit to reverse the exploit from one box

Any implementations yet?. Asking for my friend Tyrone.

You're probably right, but now we publicly know about the exploit, and that every device they have in lockup is vulnerable to it.
Whether they knew about it before or not, now we know about it so they definitely know about it, which means there is no excuse and no way to hold those devices as a kind of blackmail for security.

I mean, that's how android does it. You can't interface with it over USB without having previously enabled ADB and handshaken with the computer you're using.

That's true. The exploit might also have been too valuable to spread out to thousands of cops in the country.

Shouldn't be too hard to do. You can probably even just make it in python in a couple of minutes

Look at this android faggot.

Let me see I bet your gpu drivers are out dated on your house fire adreno gpu, outdated kernel, outdated software because android years later got shit tier software that XDA had to be created by pajeets to keep your phone updated after 1 year and lastly shit tier hardware. Can’t argue with the facts. I own S9, iPhone 7 Plus and one plus. The iPhone I got blows them out the water in performance and battery life. Androids just got good oled though.

forbes.com/sites/brookecrothers/2016/10/22/apple-smokes-samsung-iphone-7s-a10-chip-tops-galaxy-s7-gives-intel-problems/amp/

Attached: 9BD82567-A890-4AD8-86CE-959A7CAF42F0.jpg (1242x2089, 639K)

>owning three garbage small souled bugman toys
Just fucking end yourself

>wants to read accurate tech info
>reads Forbes
>wants to read business and finance news
>reads sports illustrated
>wants to see girls in bikini
>go page after page of the wall street journal looking for delicious tits

you sure know what you are doing retardo ricardo

>iPhone is so great
>Literally the slowest to even open apps
Okay. Also, thread is not about news outlets sucking Apple's dick.

>using geekbench to compare mobile arms vs desktop x86
It's kinda funny too because he didn't mention anything about performance and yet that's what you attacked him over.
It's almost like you couldn't defend his point and so you went for something else.

theverge.com/2017/10/1/16393074/apple-iphone-fbi-hacking-tool-san-bernardino-case-secret-court-order

Anyone remember this? The FBI must have been using this for a while now.

At least we have something new to send to Jamal in future threads

I'm sure. It's probably something to do with this, or at least similar.

This.