First time learning how to use a tiling wm

>first time learning how to use a tiling wm
where the fuck was this all my life

Attached: 1518120721726.gif (492x283, 2.58M)

in the repos waiting for you like everything else

I remember that feeling.
Comfy isn't it?

It's comfy yes, but letting anyone else use it is horribly awkward. They're like, "how do I switch workspaces?" and "how do I close the window?" and I'm like "what are you retarded it's $mod+Shift+q+u+i+t to quit and $mod+Shift+W+1 to switch to workspace 1

God damn brainlets why can't everyone just switch to a tiling wm

Post webms

In my experience people need to learn on their own or they will never learn at all.

Never had that problem with awesome-wm.
12 year old black girl figured it out after I told her to press mod+i for internet. She hit the first tag and saw the consoles and knew they were for command line tools, even though she had never actually used them before.

She actually told me that it looked way easier to use than windows if you knew what you were doing.

I can't make this shit up, pic related.

Attached: wut.png (604x388, 345K)

why do you have a 12 year old black girl in your house

She's 12?

Attached: 1529014141250.jpg (1262x1295, 539K)

Yup.

Had to literally run arecord 24/7 and it paid off. She eventually tried to blackmail me into messing around with her, at which point I played back audio of her muttering "just fuck me already", thanks T530 array microphone.

She looked horribly betrayed but I told her that I needed to feel secure enough to enjoy her flirting without risking being arrested so it was necessary.

Pretty sure she understood because she never tried to force herself on me again.

*tips*

your sister probably doesn't like being shown online

>things that never happened

I literally caught her sniffing my shorts.

She was staying in the room next to mine and while I was jerking it I may have made a bit too much noise and I could hear moaning in the next room.

I just about passed out.

Attached: wut.png (614x302, 272K)

Attached: wtf-is-this-shit3.png (285x285, 97K)

post more op im almost there

see
again

This girl had been telling me she was 14 the whole time and when I was criticizing her behavior her mom said, well she is only 12.

This girl was wearing adult sized bikini's in my room eating a popsicle just a few hours before after playing in the sprinkler in the front yard.

You fucking wish I was making this shit up lol.
Literally missing baby teeth, pic related.

Attached: wew.png (459x629, 415K)

why is she at your place, again?
also, this is bullshit

stop being a creep and exploiting an adolescent girl's crush on you for upboats. this site is archived faggot

indeed

Are you from Peru or something?
That's some weird behavior, btw, how old are you?

>peru
no niggers in peru, famalam

>responding to the tripfag
You fags know he does this on purpose, right?

I didn't exploit anything, if she wasn't in my room she would have been spending time with her heroin addict uncle, her abusive mother, or her sexually abusive step father.

Most of the time I ignored her while she played on a tablet or laptop. My bed was basically a safe space, however fucked up that sounds.

why do you post lies on the internet?

I bet you'd do it if she were white you racist fuck

I masturbated so many times.
Trust me her ethnicity wasn't an issue. The societal and legal consequences were the only thing keeping me in check.

She kicked me in the dick when I was diamonds on purpose and then took her fucking HAND and put her forefinger and thumb along her foot where she had made contact and then made this shit eating grin.

>Peru
>Niggers

No just native americans. South america is actually not nigger infested popular to contrary belief (except Brazil and maybe panama obviously)

Her hypersexuality is clearly a result of early sexual abuse. You're teetering on the edge and you should set clear boundaries instead of teasing her and yourself. No one has perfect self control indefinitely.

It'll be the difference between her growing up as a well adjusted anime/computer nerd (she'll take after you) and a druggy prostitute/sex fiend. Fix the situation before you can't go back. Don't let her on your bed. Don't reciprocate her flirting. Don't masturbate to her (why would you admit this unless you were a hair away from acting on it?) I'm guessing you're young too, don't put yourself in temptations way or you may end up with a lifetime of regret or guilt.

fucking hell I came here to read about tiling wms you goddamn faggots. Why can't you let an interesting thread be interesting you mental fucking retards

Thanks Mr. tripfaggot.

Also recommend me your favorite wm. I never used one.

Attached: this thread.png (500x330, 436K)

Is there anything better than i3? It’s okay for me but I feel too normie for using it because it’s the most popular tiling WM.

I've tried several tiling wms: i3 is the best, just stick with that.

>mod+Shift+q+u+i+t to quit
kek'd