Paying more than $50 for a phone

>Paying more than $50 for a phone

Attached: Know Your Meme Costanza.jpg (250x250, 9K)

suiging

>saging a thread because its shit

Attached: 1529745053352.jpg (310x309, 38K)

I can pay as much as I want, you commie pig

I don't think you can get anything decent if you go bellow 150 EUR. And by decent I mean something which has a functional GPS antenna, a usable camera, a screen which does not literally damage your eyesight while looking at it, a heaphone jack actually capable of outputting audio sound. All that while getting some secuirity-related software updates.

>Imagine being this retarded

Attached: 1529043776524.gif (480x360, 580K)

>using fire

Why would you need any of those things to make and receive calls?

Because I need more than just make and receive calls. You probably live in a rural area. I don't, I live in a big cicty. Before I go to some place, rather than driving and wasting fuel, just to realize the place is closed, I'd better check first on Google Maps whether the place is still open at that hour. Saves a lot of time and money (gasoline is not really that cheap nowadays).

bought jolla phone 50€, original box barely used even the factory screen protector was on.

>used
Someone probably masturbated then touched that phone.

You still use your phone as a phone? Were you born in the 80s or something?

How do you treat to handshakes?

I don't "handshake", I'm a woman.

>Why would you need any of those things to make and receive calls?
Who still makes calls in 2018?

Are you in the 80s? You do realize people use phones for much more than that now right.

Attached: 1529618902731.jpg (722x278, 44K)

My company paid for my €800 Samsung Galaxy S8
They also cover the cost for a €40/month contract
You mad, neetfags?

Attached: 1492820760965.jpg (1007x1080, 500K)

Your company didn't get you an iPhone, kek

>buying a phone at all
thank you for purchasing a tracking device.

Yeah we're not retarded lol

Your company is retarded enough to buy Samsung, though.
t. lagdroid user

>buy $50 phone every few months
>buy $150 phone that lasts over a year
Which should I choose?

I think those flagship Galaxies are quite nice, but I'd never spend that much money on a phone if I had to buy it myself (and probably not Samsung either)

The only thing that's nice about them compared to other phones these days is the camera, and the difference there is minuscule at best.
Specs and build quality/materials are both largely the same as other manufacturers.
The only thing that really sets them apart is software, and on that point I wouldn't recommend Samsung to my own worst enemy, much less after owning a fairly recent Samsung device. Touchjizz may have improved a lot over the years, but it's still a polished turd.

I personally wouldn't ever get something that doesn't run stock Android, or at the very least very close to it like the Pixel. At least HMD/Nokia has some very nice offerings on the Android One program now.

The definition of a phone has truly changed over the years

>woman

My experience with Android phones is quite different. I previously owned an LG G4, which everyone on Jow Forums and their grandmother recommended (before the bootloop thing came up), and I must say that the Galaxy S8 "just werks". Surely I miss some extra customisation here options and there, but the G4 had tons of issues with software, bluetooth, wifi and more. Not to mention the bootloop that eventually happened.

Phones arent getting more expensive. Your just getting poorer. Thanks blumpf.

My boss gave me a $600 phone for my birthday this year.. so technically I didn't pay anything for it.

>Having a job

Attached: 4636c79f.png (256x256, 65K)

BUYING
A
PHONE

Attached: sheeeit.png (312x310, 237K)

>He thinks sage is a downvote

but a-user... Isn't this reddit?

>not getting your moms hand me down

This

Nokia 6.1 is an amazing phone, it's like 275 bucks.
Stop crying fags.

Got a Moto G6 Plus
Does the job
No regrets

>buy $50 phone that lasts over a year

Model?

Muh nigga.

off my head used iphone 5

Are you fucking shitting me?

I need a lot more than that on my phone, champ.
I literally could not do my job if I didn't have texting, e-mail, and web access, and a lot more jobs are becoming like that. Proprietary industry software is starting to migrate to smartphones now. When I get packages or pizza delivered, they have me sign on a smartphone.

>making the same retarded thread every day

>paying

>paying more than $5 for a phone

Attached: oof.jpg (287x282, 7K)

oh, this thread again.

Get the Nokia 3 poorfags

>posting shitty memes instead of getting laid

>not posting shitty memes while getting laid

so many buyer's remorse losers in this thread, holy shit

>getting laid
Wrong fucking board you faggots have to go back

Attached: 1529192413756.jpg (1200x853, 316K)

>being this poor

Attached: 1508351194609.jpg (567x567, 33K)