EU BANNING MEMES, YES, FUCKING MEMES

Since, EU is turning into EUSR can you recommend me non EU nor US VPN service which frequently deletes its logs ? I refuse to get on my knees and tremble in fear of what is going to be next ''great'' way to protect us.
> in b4: 'do you have license for that meme ?'

Attached: EUSR.png (1280x1308, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/QAAzB
archive.fo/A6i10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_minimis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that jews would prefer we all be the same dumb animals because then they don't need to do as much demographic research.

this
Orwell was so fucking wrong you wouldn't believe, a society of retards laughing at everything is a thousand times more manipulable than prohibiting fun

This a thousand times
Huxley had it figured out
Just give everyone bread and games to distract them

You guys don't understand how European lawmaking works if you think a law works the way it is written down.

Attached: 1529466682169.jpg (320x403, 33K)

huehuehue
open black market for memes

Attached: eumemes.png (500x478, 131K)

I use NordVPN.

pia, but unironically
archive.fo/QAAzB
archive.fo/A6i10

If it's to ban memes like I'm all for it lol

I think the problem is that once it's written down and passed then they could enforce it if they choose to. slippery slope is not a fallacy but reality

LMFAO at believing you're not all the same dumb animals, Jewish herding tactics easily apply to any of you sheeps since Abraham

OP is most likely an amerimutt so of course his jewish overlords command him to do this.

If they still can't put an end to piracy then you must be a braindead faggot to actually believe this is going to work.

found the jew

i know its just about to be processed, but damn, even the thought of it haunts me. I guess you can justify it as being ready for it. Ya know like when you amerimutts build bunkers to protect you from zombies.

thanks for suggestions

I agree but all laws are ultimately interpreted by judges, especially the ECJ. And if we can't trust the ECJ not to fuck is with new laws, we can't trust them to fuck us with current laws. That doesn't mean this shit should go criticized, however

>i can finally send obsessedposters to jail

This is a good thing.

>Euromuslims getting BTFO of the internet
Not sure why Jow Forums is complaining desu...unless OP is yet another euro pooskin

>Banning memes
This is great news. I can't wait to fill my cup with the tears of Facebookers and Boomers who will no longer have a reason to pollute the internet.

And what qualifies as a meme, anyway? Everything in life can be classified a meme.

>EU banned from the internet

Attached: 1516766570659s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>'murkan summerposting
Do american children have average IQ in low double digits?

Attached: 1528569682204.jpg (1063x800, 123K)

>Euroshitskins too retarded to develop CISC cpus
>Eurabians too retarded to develop mars landers
>Eurosharts too dumb to develop smartphones
>Now Eurohalals are literally getting banned off the web for memeposting

The absolute fate of Islamic takeovers

Attached: 894369762349.jpg (615x409, 29K)

OP, what country do you live in?

it works like shit and contrary to people's benefits
t. european

luckily in one of V4 countries. Recently i even found out that western EU teachers are not allowed to speak about the migrant situation (which is actually even worse than you think)

what the actual fuck

I think we'll join our US friends whose websites were voided or b& off the internet when DMCA and all the other shit was passed, right?

if this is real how is it a bad thing ? cleansing the internet of shitty facebook memes

>1 month ago
"GDPR fuckers hell yeah, the EU is saving the internet"
"Fuck you, laws are what keeps a society from going to shit" etc etc
>today
Lmao dont worry about article 13 the EU never enforces their laws lmao

get in the oven.

Yes. What's your point?

My current guess is it's
> hurr durr muh USA is probably superior to the EU after all!!!!1

But it actually is about one law being very good and the other being bad for us, eh. And the USA definitely has basically the same bullshit intellectual property lobby - influence in its politics.

>GDPR will work!
>Companies will be forced to comply!
>they can't ignore it! they will be fined!

>everyone will just ignore article 13 lmao calm down

Attached: 1494312931145.png (522x747, 210K)

I'm not a burger, but you can't seriously think that the good one will be enforced and the bad one won't

yeah what good has ever come out of not taking law litera-- oh wait.

Attached: 1318781702990.png (319x336, 165K)

> EU BANNING MEMES
Just a side effect. Your perspective is wrong; they ban unauthorized upload of everything copyrighted, which is bad, but YOU missing the point completely with this thread.

actually, that has happened. Several times, in fact. Heck, German law works a lot like that.
>make good law, gets enforced
>make shit law, judges piss on it and effectively declare it null and void
>it gets reformed while judges interpret around it.

This is why I like Brexit B)

de minimis non curat praetor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_minimis

A thought completely unthinkable in American lawmaking, as is clearly demonstrated by your overflowing deathca- I mean, """jails""" , where people get sent to for retarded shit like getting caught with weed.

Attached: 1317333515289.jpg (400x300, 82K)

>but you can't seriously think that the good one will be enforced and the bad one won't
Not entirely, though courts and police usually don't like to actually bother with small unpopular shit very much.

Either way, we can definitely find the GDPR law [in effect now] good and the proposed reform with its Article 10/13 [still has to be voted into law by parliament and come into effect at some point] utter shi.
That's not at all weird unless you think it's all about fucking deciding whether the EU is "good" or "bad" rather than the laws themselves.

this lyl

Attached: 1513020585682.png (478x627, 31K)

That's because it's not possible, not because it's bad. They can't even stop piracy.

Why do retards keep spreading this bullshit. No EU law will ban any memes.

This is the worst propaganda campaign ever. Fucking leftist green cucks are behind this misinformation campaign.

>They can't even stop piracy.

Piracy is what this is really about.
No it won't stop piracy either but maybe make it a little harder so normies won't be able to figure it out.

>Fucking leftist green cucks are behind this misinformation campaign.
This but unironically.

b-b-but pewdiepie said it