Stolen laptop

Some fuckers just came in my house and stole a bunch of stuff, including my laptop that contains many important things. Is there any way I can get my laptop back?

Attached: images.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dell.com/support/article/us/en/04/sln151753/intel-anti-theft-service
youtube.com/watch?v=Jwpg-AwJ0Jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how much of a nigger are you that you didn't name your laptops model number, this shit makes people not wanna help your dumb ass
provide all the details, down to the bios rev, OS, and anything else that comes to mind

Windows 7, it's a Dell inspiron 15

File a police report and hope the cops find it. That's all you can do.

Which is why you encrypted your data so that the important things are still safe.

>implying the cops will return it instead of keeping it indefinitely for "evidence"

People not realizing this actually happens all the time and is more common than its not.

>omg someone just robbed me
>should i call the cops or post on Jow Forums?
>hey Jow Forums muh laptop got stolen what do?

Piracy really went too far.

damn Somalians

dell.com/support/article/us/en/04/sln151753/intel-anti-theft-service
the best you can do is try out Intel AT bs if you didn't format your laptop from the mcafee crapware

I did call them, but brazilian cops aren't very useful

I think I had some google acc loged into my laptop or phone, is it possible to use it to track them?

Oh well see brazil is a little different procedure.

First go around the area and offer people cash on the spot for information.

Second involves fire and death.

Probably no. Continue from your latest backup.

Se fudeu.

Avenge your computer, get your guns, and be ready for some sacrifice.

thanks for spoiling john wick 3

i used to work in a police station in Rio. allways install gps and other security apps like those that take pictures and upload it somewhere. I saw a computer in copacabana get back to the owner as fast as fuck because of that.

Nah, you do get your shit back after a period of time. Even people that get raided by the FBI usually get their computers return after a year or so.

>Install proprietary GPS and tracking software
>The "Policia Federativa" will always know where you are and what you are up to

Yup, good advice!

Take it back, Jamal

DEF CON 18 - Zoz - Pwned By The Owner: What Happens When You Steal A Hacker's Computer
youtube.com/watch?v=Jwpg-AwJ0Jc

COMEE TO BROOOOZZIZZILLLL