>Desktop computers must have a reset switch and a fast reboot option, skipping
diagnostics. I recommend booting TempleOS from a ROM when the reset bttn is
pressed and booting UEFI when the power bttn is pressed. Or, we could build
UEFI on a TempleOS layer. Intel must burn TempleOS into a ROM in the factory
for all desktop x86 CPUs to ensure tamper-proof trust in the oracle and because
God deserves the glory. There will be just an English version. A new ROM
version is released every seven years. The ROM should boot like the DVD boots,
but with BOOT_SRC_ROM.

Attached: GFP3iy9y_400x400[1].jpg (340x340, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkbgtVFlyCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's do this!

Attached: 1.gif (500x281, 3.26M)

>haha look how funny it is to fuck with this mentally delusional shit stick
sick thread OP

>fuck with
it isn't that bad, he has a devoted fanbase and none mean any ill to him

>it isn't that bad, he has a devoted fanbase and none mean any ill to him
yea you clearly don't really understand the scope of the issue. a man like that doesn't need to be given a platform and fans he needs fucking help, which I guarantee not a single "fan" is doing fuckall to help him with the situation he is in or his mental condition. he is literally a fucking meme and you're a retard

what the fuck do you mean help? he should go unnoticed for building a fucking operating system from scratch? we should treat him like babies or something? isn't he actually diagnosed? that means he goes to the doctor

>what the fuck do you mean help? he should go unnoticed for building a fucking operating system from scratch? we should treat him like babies or something? isn't he actually diagnosed? that means he goes to the doctor
again, failing to understand the scope of the issue. his operating system represents nothing significant to computing, its literally the life work of an incoherent schizo. he's homeless, running from law enforcement, putting himself in all sorts of weird predicaments because he chooses to not actively seek treatment. just because someone has received a diagnosis, does not mean they have or are seeking treatment. you just sound clueless

he LITERALLY refuses help you nigger, many people offered to give him shelter but he only accepts donations in form of money, he also doesn't take his meds because then he can't cum
>he is a meme
TempleOS is by no means a meme

>he also doesn't take his meds because then he can't cum
does it get any more based than this

>TempleOS is by no means a meme
lmao what exactly is it then? please tell me what you know to be so fantastic about the platform

well i am clueless, i only know him as the creator of templeos and have little knowledge of terry on a personal level. i just figured he wasn't in as bad a shape as he is. still i dont understand what you expect people online to do about it, if he wouldn't listen to his family or doctors he isn't going to take advice from strangers. i for one would only hope to become a meme

its a modern commidore 64 operating system and its literally hobby os. it doesn't have a practical purpose except speaking with God, even the creator runs it in virtual machine because he knows this. its mainly entertainment

Just for you friend

Attached: 253496985743.gif (638x480, 296K)

>it doesn't have a practical purpose except speaking with God
Is there a higher purpose than that?
>even the creator runs it in virtual machine because he knows this
But does God run it in virtual machine too?

>still i dont understand what you expect people online to do about it
Maybe not enable that kind of behavior? I personally think watching a schizo dude ramble on about god and doing weird shit is hilarious, but he actually needs help and people are literally sending him money so he can keep doing what he is doing.
He honestly might be better off if people stopped sending him money and he was forced to break some more laws, at least then he would be forced into a psychiatric facility to be treated. Because he isn't going to seek treatment himself.
iirc he has actually broken a few laws, I have no idea why he is not currently in jail or a psychiatric facility.

>again, failing to understand the scope of the issue. his operating system represents nothing significant to computing,
It shows that it is still possible for one man alone to create something as complex as an operating system. It is inspirational.
> its literally the life work of an incoherent schizo.
He is not incoherent. He often dispenses useful wisdom from his experiences. Why are you lying? Or are you just so desperate to be an internet White Knight that you are -using- Terry for your own selfish egotistic purposes.
>he's homeless
Yeah? And? It's a choice. Maybe you're just jealous of Terry because he's had the strength to step outside society's chains and live free. You're probably the kind of person that hates the movie Jeremiah Johnson.
> running from law enforcement
He's not running from anything. He has no arrest warrant out for him. He had one a long time ago, but he went to court and took care of it. Maybe if you really cared about Terry you would have kept up with current events.
>putting himself in all sorts of weird predicaments because he chooses to not actively seek treatment.
His weird predicaments are not because of his FREE CHOICE to not seek treatment. It's just life. Life is a weird predicament.

protip: stop riding on Terry's coattails while larping as a white knight trying to come to his rescue. Let Terry, who is an adult man with the freedom of choice, do his own thing as long as he is not hurting anyone else.

>used to joke around about him
>developed schizophrenia myself
I guess karma is real.

>I guess karma is real.
sorry, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkbgtVFlyCQ

That's also an effect of fluoxetine (prozac).
>this guy wants to kill himself!
>let's make it impossible for him to orgasm!

when is terry going to get a job and stop being homeless?

i don't see him lasting through the winters out in the cold. he also had a terrible diet. he lives on soda and fast food
oh wait never mind. if he got a job, they would probably take his disability away

Attached: 6612a1ac6e7079135a06af89b87b8be6.jpg (853x1280, 95K)

he probably get more being on disability than working. i can't imagine him working full time

Temple OS runs fine in Hyper V. Couldn't get it to install to the VM HD though.

Attached: tos_hyperv.png (656x594, 33K)

Terry doesn't need our help, God will take care of him.