Hiro Won His Court Case Against Jim Watkins

Today Hiro at long last won his case against Jim Watkins, aka the guy who stole 2chan from him and the current owner of 8gag. To summarize the story:

>Hiro hires NT Technology and owner Jim Watkins to operate a server to store credit card information
>Somehow the credit card information gets leaked everywhere, ruining the lives of several popular bloggers in Japan
>Jim hijacks the site from Hiro, blaming him for the leak in the first place

This is huge because Hiro might very well be getting the domain back, which means there's a high chance Hiro will sell us off in the near future.

Attached: 2018-06-23 (2).png (830x467, 97K)

>servers go down
>he posts nothing
fuck chinkmoot

>expecting him to hold your hand and explain that the servers are down instead of fixing the servers

Hopefully he'll sell us to someone who actually cares about the site and won't let Jow Forumsdditors shit up every board for the ad revenue

Really hoping Jow Forums dies.

I've become so institutionalised by this place there's no other online community I function in. I might finally be free.

Hiro was the one who collected credit card information, scammed 2ch users and pissed off the 2ch userbase.

I think we should buy the site.

I'll make the logo.

Who will be our leader?

Sadly pol has already dealt its damage.. the only thing that would save this place would be some millionaire buying it not caring about revenue purging current mods for more active ones while also banning politics off of every board but pol

how is he going to post anything if the servers are down?

No leader. It will be a democracy!

He'll just call apple and they'll send someone down to fix things

moot

>Jow Forums dies
>Go outside for the first time in years
>Try to say hi to someone, call them a faggot instead
>They scream and run away
>Realize you will never be a functioning adult
>Hang yourself

who?

*snap*

the absolute STATE of Jow Forums

I wish I was a millionaire so I could buy Jow Forums. I would treat us right. I would make Jow Forums fun.

based

Hello Jim

the little girl

yes, us whites are the problem!

Attached: 1528030135081.jpg (945x580, 107K)

you are the problem

Attached: creatura.png (722x1599, 554K)

>Hopefully he'll sell us to someone who actually cares about the site
He isn't doing TOO bad.

> won't let Jow Forumsdditors shit up every board
It's a problem how to deal with that and keep a free discussion culture intact.

Mods could move more threads to Jow Forums, but when they start going into unrelated issues mid-discussion it's not that obvious.

How long until Jow Forums adopts deep-learning AI to auto-moderate this shithole?

Attached: 1529770916504.jpg (1242x1241, 144K)

sup, mutt