How can regular cases compete?

How can regular cases compete?

Attached: MBX_MKII_FG_05.jpg (1355x900, 139K)

being cheaper

Meh

>Nigga trying to shill his crappy temjim 07 knockoff that costs as much as 5 caselabs Mastodons.

by not being a giant sack of steel shit at premium prices?

this thread again

Fuck off with this hot garbage. Everything that's not from Fractal Design Define series is not considered as a case, period.

Attached: 1506291793399.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>these Fractal/Noctua babbies
Found your new case bro

Attached: images.png (235x237, 2K)

What a beautiful case! 10/10 would buy again.

>being such a contrarian
>hating form over function unless it's a form that you favour
Enjoy your stagnant non breathing characterless contrarian box I guess
>the state of Fractal fangirls

Actually I'm a Cooler Master fanboy. And I just brought this yesterday to replace my CM N400.

Attached: 13_39298fc255466bf02b0b2654a87f75ac_1515568628.jpg (800x468, 90K)

Full tower fags compensating for small dicks

Attached: op2.png (2560x1440, 1.63M)

tree trunk dick here

Attached: TB2YXpGlHuWBuNjSszgXXb8jVXa_!!1927790796.png (771x756, 1.02M)

>more expensive outright than a full tower
>complete lack of expandability making it exponentially more expensive over time as entire platform upgrades are necessary to keep up with new tech
I will concede it makes for an attractive HTPC streaming machine though

>ultra SFF cases are all like $200
>varying quality
>low on features
>ugly MUH MAC PLAIN ALUMINUM AESTHETIC

Are SFF cases a terrible mistake?

Yeah, I don't disagree but how often do people actually upgrade just 1 component?

I've been theory-crafting how to do a full custom loop in this thing but you'd pretty much need pic related. That and the fact it probably wouldn't even be any quieter than an aircooled setup (esp. at idle) makes the whole idea pretty pointless.

Attached: 1012140-4_600x600.jpg (600x400, 22K)

Wow, this is a very interesting little solution, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Just doing a quick google on the Eisberg Solo seems to indicate its noise isn't too bad on a single CPU block/240 rad, but I imagine one of these pushing through a GPU block as well would put a bit more load, therefore noise into the system at idle, although it'd significantly cut fan noise under high graphics loads.
And yes, I too also have a secret desire to do a full loop in an ITX setup. Fractal Define Nano or NZXT Manta make sense, but still a little big IMO. I'd love to apply it to something like a Phanteks Shift. I reckon it could be done with a shorter "mini" GPU, a pair of 120mm slim rads and a DDC100 pump/res combo.

Pump isn't PWM, it can apparently be run at as low as 7V but I dunno. I have an AiO in my current rig and the noise it makes is unbearable, it doesn't sound like it's broken, but it's loud enough to be a bother.

In my imaginary setup I'd need it to push through a cpu and gpu block, as well as 2 120 rads. Can't really imagine it struggling but it could be a bit much.

I've seen quite a few people complain about busted pumps or just loud noise in general from this thing which is really offputting, and it's quite ugly, still, nothing else quite like it so far as I know. I also have no idea how in the fuck you're supposed to properly fill this thing. No matter how you orient the case some part of the loop will always be above the fill port.

>68mm + fittings
>Louqe Ghost has 66mm for the CPU cooler

Attached: i dont think so tim.jpg (510x262, 30K)

Good point. Could still use an apogee drive ii though. You'd p much have to forsake a res though, wouldn't be so bad as you could feasibly fill the loop from the radiator.

There's possibly an option of using a mini graphics card and mounting an xspc ion, but I dunno if that'd actually fit in the space and it'd need some custom mounting hardware to not face the wrong way.

FT02 still the champ

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: installed.jpg (565x465, 69K)

The only good thing about this case in a performance perspective is the trio of 180mm induction fans.
I do wish the motherboard layout was more common though, vertical PCIe slots are the shit. No more graphics card sag.

Some test suggest that vertical GPU did impact performance, in a bad way.

Use this instead.

Attached: nomoresaggingpu.jpg (800x468, 23K)

A case where you assemble your pc, fill it with oil and then seal it. Oil is pumped into a radiator also built into the case and cooled via fans.

this is the 2011 model right? did they ever make a newer ver?

it only impacts performance because most vertical mounts tend to push the card against the case.
Ideally, you'd want a case that also mounts the motherboard horizontally. Plenty of choices for mitx and µatx cases but if you want full ATX, your only choice is the massive HAF XB

Attached: haf xb evo.jpg (290x290, 57K)

I dont know why this isnt the norm now, building around this design should have been a thing 5 years ago.

not relevant to FT02 style vertical GPU. I'm talking inverted motherboard.
They didn't :(
Don't forget the Corsair Air 540 and 740 which is nicer finished and arguably looks better than the HAF, although not as obscure as the uncommon HAF XB and is just as dusty too. And I agree somewhat with a horizontal motherboard tray, but unfortunately that makes for an obscenely large footprint in ATX.

>They didn't :(
Is there anything that compares Fanwise thats newer?

I use midi and can't go lower because of the fanless coolers (they are big as fuck), probably some guys need full fit other reasons

if its not aluminium and by Silverstone or Lian Li, there's a 95% chance i'm not interested.

Here's my 15 year old Lian Li that still looks better than everything released in the last 2 years (not that I bought it new since I was 4 at the time)

Attached: NAS & Main PC.jpg (3120x4160, 2M)

You've been posting about this case for weeks on end. Please stop. Go outside.