What should replace it with lads?

forum.filezilla-project.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48441

Attached: 25092.png (256x256, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

filezilla-project.org/download.php?show_all=1
luolasto.org/m/6901
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's wrong with mc?

Attached: Midnight Commander 4.7.0.9 on Ubuntu 11.04.png (657x712, 163K)

winscp or just command line

winscp

Lftp

if this was reddit, I would upvote this answer

Maybe it's placebo but I swear winscp goes faster for me

thansk for the gold kind stranger

I'm on linux m8

That is insane botnet stuff going on there. Almost as bad as native Windows 10 shit. (I like MC as well, loonix even more).

just get Filezilla from your package manager then, the malware is only in the Windows installer prominently featured on the Filezilla website

>The hash doesn't match because the filename doesn't match.
the fuck?

>filezilla
Is open source. Don't download installers from shady sites.

Totally insane.

I never used it. Can it store ftp server details, resume downloads and handle unicode?

don't most linux filemanagers support ftp?

What the fuck am I reading?

>Don't download installers from shady sites.
What if the shady site is the official site?

then it's officially shady?

FTP.

It literally comes installed by default unless you're using some specially obscure shit, in which case you'd know better than using bloated crap like filezilla.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-23 19-20-20.png (912x536, 74K)

>the hash doesn't match because the filename doesn't match

WHY.jpg

But it isn't :^s

>windows problems

LMFAO FUCK OFF NiGGER

Attached: 1523401989915.gif (360x240, 1.27M)

sftp command line you fucking noob

if it's windows, winscp, if it's loonix, then mount it you retard

>What should replace it with
SSHFS

it's good, just windows only
pretty sure yes to all
only one I'm not sure of is resume dl

Oh shit, I thought this was a new problem but thread is from 2017
Should I nuke my whole system? What the fuck

Attached: wat.png (185x186, 4K)

Yes, maybe (can't resume uploads iirc), yes

Also it's on loonix and mac. Ignore the other lad

lol at the dev desperately trying to deny everything
he fucking said that the file hash didn't match because the filename was different

Attached: 1525663738010.jpg (600x536, 71K)

the malware has been bundled with the installer since at least 2016, however there are 'malware free' installers on the Filezilla website hidden somewhere (I forgot where)

if you didn't click just next next yes next during install (whcih I suppose you didnt) then you are fine

While we are one it, are there any good command line file managers like ranger that support ssh?

wow
all I can say

Oh. I don't think I did since I'm usually careful, but is there any way to check?
I don't see this tofuteti.exe in task manager even with filezilla running but that's just an exe i saw mentioned in the thread

tofuteti just downloaded the payload, there is no reliable way to find the malware now.

lol at winfaggots.

I remember towards the end of using windows a lot of software I was installing started doing this kind of shit.

glad I went to linux shit and free software. now I don't have to worry about any of this shit.

Am I safe if I'm using the PortableApps.com version and haven't upgraded since 3.17?

I'm too lazy to install WinSCP immediately

>however there are 'malware free' installers on the Filezilla website hidden somewhere (I forgot where)
filezilla-project.org/download.php?show_all=1

vsftpd for server
builtin ftp/sftp command line for client.
/thread

This is what you het for using bloated GUI programs for simple TCP/IP software.

I think I didn't use the installer but got a portable version, filezilla.exe is in the FileZilla-3.22.2.2 folder in my documents
Gonna remove that stupid program either way

Attached: 1529573696108.jpg (709x595, 156K)

Is this viable for video streaming?

The computers went wrong when you made them for niggers. That's when it went wrong. It's like how many people, it's like, "Ugh it's a command line.." Ah, fuck you man. White people don't mind it, ok? The white people are like, "Yeah it's a command line. So what's your point?" The niggers are all like, "Nooo! We don't like the command line!" Here's the difference in a white person and a nigger: Do you like the command line? Ok, you're a nigger. Fuck you. Get the fuck out.
-- Terry A. Davis

luolasto.org/m/6901

Attached: generic-command-line.png (1024x768, 106K)

>using ftp
>2018

filezilla also supports sftp in fairness.

i use ftp for a routine upload to a couple of particular customers because they don't support sftp at all yet on their end. i don't like it but that be how it do

It's an awful practise and shouldn't be encouraged, that's why I'll be switching away from Filezilla, even though I wasn't personally affected.

I use FTP for my 3DS.
It's great especially to transfer screenshots out of it without having to take the SD out.
Also it's cool because the FTP program for it makes your 3DS look like it's hacking the NSA, pic rel

Attached: IMG-20180615.jpg (2048x1350, 337K)

>upside down pic

Idk, on my imageviewer it's sideways
Phone cameras are retarded

kind of disappointed it took several replies before this got mentioned

It's licensed under the GNU GPLv2.

Attached: 1c0953919b218b84e4e6b3dda8673076--coffee-printable-fork-art.jpg (736x1083, 20K)

What is this goofy fuck writing?

Attached: 1511587035779.jpg (320x304, 17K)

Ho Lee Fuk, thats fucking crazy, good number of my friends use filezilla on their windows boxes, even goofier how the head dickhead is trying to hide it.

Attached: andy sixx log shit.jpg (640x621, 42K)

That "boco" guy is also defending it and he is the wsusoffline dev.
Wintards btfo.

If checked the threat you linked, you would realize is the user's fault and not Filezillas.

My exe is clear, also why does his .exe has "bundled" in the name?

Forgot image.

Attached: clear .png (1920x966, 98K)