/sqt/ - stupid questions thread

Ask your questions here.

Please first check the Jow Forums wiki for related keywords, and/ or search for an answer using one of the following privacy-respecting search engines (or any other such like them):

searx.neocities.org/
startpage.com/
ddg.gg/lite

Jow Forums wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/
Jow Forums sticky: Redirect questions that don't deserve their own thread with Previous thread:

Attached: gimp 63% quality 682568077e11c89a446b35d1acaea8b1.jpg (4976x7010, 3.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/
articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-543937682-computadora-gamer-ps4-killer-hexa-core-gtx1050-gddr5-8gb-1tb-_JM#reco_item_pos=1&reco_backend=l3-l7-pp-ngrams-seller&reco_backend_type=low_level&reco_client=vip-seller_items-above&reco_id=4287dc23-46c8-4f4a-b088-9d2368f2dd7b
eff.org/privacybadger
amazon.com.mx/AMD-YD2200C5FBBOX-Processor-Graphics-Ryzen/dp/B079D3DBNM/
amazon.com.mx/Asrock-AB350-Socket-tarjeta-madre/dp/B06WWF165R/
amazon.com.mx/Corsair-100R-Silent-Gabinete-Gaming/dp/B00RORBQNW/
amazon.com.mx/Crucial-CT4G4DFS824A-Single-PC4-19200-288-Pin/dp/B019FRDFU0/
amazon.com.mx/EVGA-100-BT-0450-K1-Supply-Bluetooth-Bronze/dp/B01N9X3F8F/
amazon.com.mx/Western-Digital-WD10EZEX-Disco-Duro/dp/B0088PUEPK/
amazon.com.mx/Adata-DDUDAT210-Disco-Solido-128GB/dp/B01K8A2A0E/
reddit.com/r/Saliens/comments/8swpue/saliencheat_an_automated_php_script_that_plays/e13jz2k/
youtube.com/watch?v=k9QHZWWcG-E
amazon.com.mx/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_11?__mk_es_MX=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&url=search-alias=electronics&field-keywords=4 gb ram ddr4&sprefix=4 gb ram dd,electronics,192&crid=1XDFPTGC2S1DA&rh=n:9482558011,k:4 gb ram ddr4
amazon.com.mx/Crucial-PC4-17000-Unbuffered-288-Pin-CT4G4DFS8213/dp/B00MMLUYPQ/ref=sr_1_12?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1529811007&sr=1-12&keywords=4 gb ram ddr4
amazon.com.mx/ADATA-DDR4-U-DIMM-2400MHz-módulo/dp/B01MQRKJD4/
userbenchmark.com/PCBuilder/Custom/S53759-M433194.188434.160390.89244vsS51528-M441832.188434.39279.372497?tab=GPU
asrock.com/mb/AMD/AB350 Pro4/
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/discussion-windows-10-enterprise-2016-ltsb.73435/page-2#post-1362825
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/28669-Microsoft-Toolkit-Official-KMS-Solution-for-Microsoft-Products
amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B01N9X3F8F/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?smid=A3BWELMBWVCY9T&psc=1
amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B06WWF165R/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?smid=AVDBXBAVVSXLQ&psc=1
amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B079D3DBNM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=AVDBXBAVVSXLQ&psc=1
amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B0088PUEPK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_7?smid=A2E0T6OPU1QFKQ&psc=1
amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B00RORBQNW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?smid=AVDBXBAVVSXLQ&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is there any way to clean my front case fan without taking it out
there's a bunch of dust just on the surface that i want to get rid of just so it runs well

what can I use the optical drive bay on my laptop for? besides an actual optical drive or a HDD/SSD caddy?

Attached: picunrelated.jpg (591x720, 58K)

Bagel holder
Coffee holder
Donut holder

Stupid question, but this is /sqt/ after all:
Would someone explain to me how can doing the mentioned in the attached picture achieve a host with no network access and a VM with full access? I though bridged meant that it uses the same network as the host. if I set windows up with no IP, won't that mean that the VM will also not have internet access? (Idk if setting up the VM to have its own IP will make a difference because I think that it needs the host to have internet)

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-130320_1.png (969x154, 21K)

how do i get a 2d waifu like the one pictured

Attached: question??.png (4000x4000, 120K)

hide your virginity in it

>I though bridged meant that it uses the same network as the host
bridged means the host device passes thru all traffic to the virtual interface. it is if it is not even there.
> if I set windows up with no IP, won't that mean that the VM will also not have internet access?
i dont know what your setting up here, but if the host machine has an IP, and you configure the guest VM to have no IP and a bridged interface it will share the host IP address.
Although i am unsure if leaving 'manual configuration' blank in the guest VM is the way to do this. you will likely need to copy the network information from the host machine (ip, netmask, dns doesnt matter)

ssup Jow Forumsoys, I owned a Lenovo Y50 since 2014.. now the F3, 3, E keys sometimes not working causing me to have difficulties on programming.. should I buy a thinkpad? or a new keyboard?

Why does UEFI booting have to be such a finicky clusterfuck? OEMs giving zero shits?

What I am trying to setup is a host with no internet access and a guest with full internet access. Idk if it's even possible but the previous picture was an annon's suggested setup.

Computer keeps restarting after Windows 10 update.
"Bad Pool Caller" is the error
wat do

So I have a test in 3 days, it's about Python, I know practically nothing about it, is it possible to learn Python in 3 days? I got a 1.0 in the first test wich was about strings, lists, conditionals. This one will be about dictionaries, tuples, file and recursion. Just how fucked am I, Jow Forums?

Why not use 1600dpi with half the sensitivity vs 800 dpi with x sens

why do people not use the highest dpi possible for their mouse (before it starts getting weird and adding prediction) and adjust their sensitivity accordingly?

why does my audio keep cutting out when I'm in a game? I've tried checking that all my drivers were up to date, and at this point I'm not sure where to go. I should also add that I am using the sennheiser hd598 headphones paired with an antlion modmic 4.0, connected to a headphone/mic usb adapter plugged into a usb hub.

How can I build packages from source on Debian now that checkinstall isn't in buster?

is there any reason to install privacy badger alongside ublock origin?

Is there a way to search the archives via search engine proxy? That may be a dumb uneducated way to word it, but for example I went to yandex searching:
site:archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/ [insert search terms here]

And the results weren't satisfactory, so it must only fetch results arbitrarily. Why is rbt even down, this is horrible.

Attached: Saki chapter 132 page 8.png (842x1200, 268K)

Rasp pi > Python > Selenium (webdriver)

Script executes on Windows, but I can't get it to run on my raspi. Is there an option? Google is showing selenium and the raspi hardware are incompatible.

Any alternative? Just using it to post to a FB page.

* Pic related.

Attached: IMG_20180623_215834.jpg (4160x3120, 1.94M)

I think they do desu. I was never in the scene- not even inadvertently aware of the meta from dabbling in tech- but I remember hearing talk of the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 ("IME 3.0") being THE iconic gaymen mouse in the early days. But this was on 1024x768 monitors or so at best. As time passed the IME 3.0 being locked at 400dpi and 500hz was just not enough. I was told you could do a registry hack to change its polling rate to 1,000hz, but that was not allowed in tourneys anyway. It became obsolete.

I think if you watch setup tours of CS:GO pros probably, you'll see low dpi (as well as low or even 4:3 resolutions stretched across 1080p screens), but surely these people are of an olde generation just sticking to what they know; the meta has evolved past them.

linux noob; I've got a computer with two SSDs; a 128GB and a 120GB and I'd like to utilize one drive for booting and programs, the other dedicated as the user folder. how do I setup the drives from the installer's partitioning tool?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-24_02-09-36.png (822x674, 35K)

is a more expensive optical drive better at ripping CDs?

I'm looking into getting a new pc
I currently have a pavilion hp laptop but it is pretty bad for gaming
My main interest currently is gaming but I would like it to be usefull for other things that may catch my interest

I'm in mexico and I don't have money for something more expensive. It would take me years to get something expensive like a omen

Should I wait to buy something better or go for this?

articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-543937682-computadora-gamer-ps4-killer-hexa-core-gtx1050-gddr5-8gb-1tb-_JM#reco_item_pos=1&reco_backend=l3-l7-pp-ngrams-seller&reco_backend_type=low_level&reco_client=vip-seller_items-above&reco_id=4287dc23-46c8-4f4a-b088-9d2368f2dd7b

I currently have 10000 MXN
It would be like 500 USD

make one big partition for the drive you want to dedicate the user folder to and set the mount point to /home, on the other disk create two partitions, one for /boot and for the other for the rest of the system with a moint point of /

I'm fixing the front panel on my s5 and the screen keeps lifting off. Would double sided tape work or is b7000 glue preferred?

Yeah. Think of them like the two halves of an antivirus. Definition based vs heuristic protection.

That looks like shit for the price, build your own PC instead for cheaper, and use Amazon Mexico for buying electronics.

What is your budget?

$500 USD
$10,000 MXN

That PC is worth $6000 Pesos user, not $10000.
AMD FX CPUs were a huge mistake, they are known for how horrible they are.

I could link you to something under $9000 and better than that.

Not him but I'm not familiar with Privacy Badger, but you just inspired me to install it. Cheers.

no, they all produce the same digits at the end of the day
you only get results that are in their cache, which can be random, usually prioritized by some internal metric
see pic, source: eff.org/privacybadger
its possible, but depends on how much you know. can you post a exercise from your course? how good are you with programming in general?

Attached: file.png (803x939, 201K)

Please do it
Im lost when it comes to buying things

>you only get results that are in their cache, which can be random, usually prioritized by some internal metric
Well it's completely shite then. Thanks for the insight. I was feeling self-conscious about being the only image post for miles, which I used as an excuse to shamelessly post breasts for attention.

What's a good image viewer app for Android that can edit media?

Anyone know of a good usb hub that would handle a VR headset setup? I have an open type c port as well if that would provide more power. Preferably something that doesn't also plug into an outlet.

How to I make a batch file open command prompt, go to a specific folder, and then use a command like 'php cheat.php' ???

I need the window to stay open and only have it run each command once.

Attached: b99VUAc.png (680x645, 636K)

amazon.com.mx/AMD-YD2200C5FBBOX-Processor-Graphics-Ryzen/dp/B079D3DBNM/
amazon.com.mx/Asrock-AB350-Socket-tarjeta-madre/dp/B06WWF165R/
amazon.com.mx/Corsair-100R-Silent-Gabinete-Gaming/dp/B00RORBQNW/
amazon.com.mx/Crucial-CT4G4DFS824A-Single-PC4-19200-288-Pin/dp/B019FRDFU0/
amazon.com.mx/EVGA-100-BT-0450-K1-Supply-Bluetooth-Bronze/dp/B01N9X3F8F/ DO NOT BUY IT AT $1,100, it goes on sale to $400-600 often.
amazon.com.mx/Western-Digital-WD10EZEX-Disco-Duro/dp/B0088PUEPK/

I assume you already have a screen, keyboard and mouse?
>Why no GPU
The IGPU will be enough to run games properly, google Ryzen 2200G, you are better waiting till GPU prices drop for now Its a bit weaker than the GTX 1050, GTX 1050Ti is the GPU you should buy, It is supposed to be worth $2,800 MXN but you can only find it at $4,300-5,300, which is not worth it at all, prices are going to reduce this week.
Unless you want to spend $6,500 in a GTX 1060 6GB it doesnt make sense to buy low end GPUs.

>Preferably something that doesn't also plug into an outlet.
you're probably out of luck then, you can try to use one usb hub exclusively and hope that the power is enough and that the device has the hardware for it to draw as much power as it needs, chances are you wont find one of those
#!/bin/sh
cd directory
php cheat.php

I meant for windows

Thanks
I'll wait till prices drop then
Do you think I could get it cheaper in the US?
I have some relatives there that could bring it to me

@echo off
php -f C:\Users\...\Desktop\test.php

window won't stay open, where do I add that /k command ?

You should get 8GB RAM instead 4GB so buy 2 sticks.
You could also buy a SSD for it, amazon.com.mx/Adata-DDUDAT210-Disco-Solido-128GB/dp/B01K8A2A0E/
In total its better and cheaper than the PC you posted, more talking about gaming because FX CPUs were horrible for gaming, the CPUs were known as housefires and the heatsinks as jet engines for a reason.

You could also buy a cheaper gaming PC if you bought a used Thinkcentre M92p from mercadolibre and put a low profile GPU on it but buying used stuff is usually not the best idea.

It would be $20 USD difference between the parts, Stuff in Amazon is cheap in general unlike other Mexican internet stores.

If you have other questions about the parts i could answer them.

@echo off
php -f C:\Users\...\Desktop\test.php
pause
seems to do the trick

I use "Simple Gallery" on F-Droid (the one with the orange icon, with white mountains). I have many complaints with it, but to summarize what it offers (for me) briefly:
-brightness control by vertical scrolling the left edge; volume control by vertical scrolling the right edge (this can be toggled off)
-faster thumbnail generating than the file picker your browser sends you to by default

Um... I can't thin of anything else. So that may not be very convincing, but the brightness control for images (and video) is so great to me. But I have a few complaints with it:
-The settings only offer device orientation options for media viewing, so if you ever make use of the "device rotation" option, the discrepancy from your system orientation means the thumbnails are sideways
-Image viewing itself is fucked: there is a toggle called "Replace deep zoomable images with better quality ones", which is in practice just picking your poison. There is discrepancy in zooming speeds, and one option preserves color integrity while sacrificing the image focusing if you zoom, but if you toggle it, this behavior is reversed. You also cannot automatically zoom to 100% zoom by tapping at all, and the app does not communicate when you've reached 100% zoom, meaning in practice you can only estimate at which point you've exhausted the use of high resolution images. In this way I've unironically saved sample images over absurdres originals, since I rarely bother with zooming
-It does not preserve dates when moving images, so you need another image viewer exclusively to move images

Sorry if this was formatted poorly; I really needed trees to communicate each point properly. It is my image viewer of choice, and it gets frequent updates, so it becomes better. But at image viewing especially, it leaves much to be desired. I still cling to it due to the brightness control, though even that, I wish I could lower the sensitivity in order to change it by one unit instead of 3 at a time.

It's bad to deactivate Cortana? I read somewhere that it fuck the system

Figured as much. I was hoping type c would be able to do it but I can't find a solid answer.

"php is not recognized as an internal or external command"

reddit.com/r/Saliens/comments/8swpue/saliencheat_an_automated_php_script_that_plays/e13jz2k/

That's what I'm trying to launch.

yea, that happens if you have installed php, but didnt add it to the PATH variable.
in which case you have to find out where the php.exe is located (you can use windows search for that) and substitute the "php" with the full path to the exe, for example C:\php7.1\bin\php.exe

OH, THANKS !

You rock, thanks, it worked.

>> 66472913
I do not understand the difference of $ 20 USD
My English is a little broken so I could have missed something

Is it worth upgrading to a used 4770k from 4150 in 2018? I would use it for gaming in 1080p. Also thinking of buying a gtx1060 down the road. Does the ram speed matter much (i have ddr3)? How long will the pc last me?

If you have to change nothing else and are getting for less than $50

20 dorales de diferencia, alrededor de $400 pesos.

Depends, which motherboard do you have and how much you will pay for the I7-4770K? why not a 4790K?
Buy the GPU first, avoid the GTX 1060 3GB.

Yeah
But why though?

I'll post the screencap of my current amazon cart
I couldn't buy more than one ram with the link posted here so I'll search for others
Please tell me If I forgot something

btw this is all compatible, right?

Attached: Amazon pc.png (940x1040, 310K)

200 dollars. I live in a eastern european shithole country so everything pc related is expensive (for example a new 8700k is 470usd). I have an asrock z97 pro3. I was thinking of delaying the gpu purchase in hopes of prices going down a bit, 1060 6 gb is currently around 450 usd here.

I would reccomend you to drop the SSD and get another 4GB RAM stick for 2x4GB, not for the 8GB RAM, but because it will make your ram work in Dual-Channel mode.

En español.
Compra 2x4GB RAM para tener 8GB, asi funcionara Dual-Channel y tu RAM funcionara al doble de rápido, que es bueno ya que estarás usando los graficos de tu CPU, estos días ocupas 8GB para cualquier juego reciente funcione correctamente.

El SSD no es obligatorio, pero si te gustaría que tu computadora encendiera en 8-10 segundos y todo que instales en el cargara instantáneamente es buena idea comprar uno.
Aqui puedes ver la diferencia de tener Windows en un SSD y un HDD: youtube.com/watch?v=k9QHZWWcG-E

>200 USD
Not worth it at all.
Instead spend it in the GPU and wait till Haswell CPUs get cheap.

Try looking for used I7-4770 or I5-4590 or I5-4690K, doesnt matter where you live they shouldnt be worth more than $80.
With 200 you should buy a SSD or a GPU which would be a bigger upgrade.

>they shouldnt be worth more than $80
I wish. $80 gets you a 2600k here at best :(

How does sysrq actually work?
My system was harlocked,no mouse,no keyboard support, the time stopped on htop.I tried to swap to another tty but it was not having it, but yet sysrq worked and i rebooted the system.
How does this magic work?

Eventually Haswell CPUs will get cheap too, Sandy bridge and Ivy bridge were expensive once too you know, every new generation older CPUs will get cheaper and cheaper as people upgrade.

How do I get a gf like that?

Wich one should I buy?
The link for the ram posted before only has one available

I was thinking about the one in the second link because it seems that it's the same one that I added earlier

amazon.com.mx/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_11?__mk_es_MX=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&url=search-alias=electronics&field-keywords=4 gb ram ddr4&sprefix=4 gb ram dd,electronics,192&crid=1XDFPTGC2S1DA&rh=n:9482558011,k:4 gb ram ddr4

amazon.com.mx/Crucial-PC4-17000-Unbuffered-288-Pin-CT4G4DFS8213/dp/B00MMLUYPQ/ref=sr_1_12?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1529811007&sr=1-12&keywords=4 gb ram ddr4

amazon.com.mx/ADATA-DDR4-U-DIMM-2400MHz-módulo/dp/B01MQRKJD4/
>Only one available
This one then.

Alright, thanks man.

I did remove the SSD

I inserted the components in this other site but I'm not sure if the prices are accurate and I couldn't add the case

userbenchmark.com/PCBuilder/Custom/S53759-M433194.188434.160390.89244vsS51528-M441832.188434.39279.372497?tab=GPU

So I go for the Crusial and the ADATA or two ADATA?

WHY CAN'T ffprobe JUST PIPE IT'S OUTPUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Two ADATA
>Why
2400MHz RAM, its better and for $50 pesos more its worth it.

>Why not ADATA and Crucial
Because your motherboard will work at the RAM with the slowest speeds, in this case using a 2133MHz and a 2400MHz stick together would make both run at 2133MHz, which removes the point of getting the ADATA stick.

Is there a comparable alternative to Nebukazar's Oneechan now that it's been nuked from GitHub?

Thanks man
Though I might keep asking for your help again

The cart ends like this (pic related) and I wait for the GPU to be cheaper
Am I right?
Is everything compatible?

Attached: Amazon pc 2.png (993x569, 185K)

Yes, still you can play games already without the GPU.
What kind of games you will play? because you can play simple games at high settings and recent ones at modern settings already using the IGPU that comes in the Ryzen 2200G.
Getting a GPU would be needed for games like Battlefield 1, GTA V, etc at high/max settings.

If you need a cheap monitor look for HP 22ER or HP 22W.
Need a mouse? Logitech G300s.
Need a keyboard? Logitech K120.

Why didn't you post a titty monster?

I want to finish Nier:Automata, it ran at slow motion in my current computer so I gave up I also want to play overwatch but If I can't run them I'll keep playing LoL until I can aford a GPU

I already have a mouse and a keybord and for the monitor I use a samsung TV even though I know it isn´t recomended for gaming it's nice
But I have a kinda old monitor too

You can run it at 30-60FPS with the IGPU already at medium settings with the IGPU.
45-60 if you get the FAR mod to fix the glitch that never was fixed.

Half the shit on my PC has zero subtlety but if I can make another I'll try harder.

Attached: c3c97f9398334d1a96db5233e432d926.jpg (1000x1000, 762K)

Hey I found in part picker this "Some AMD B350 chipset motherboards may need a BIOS update prior to using Raven Ridge CPUs. Upgrading the BIOS may require a different CPU that is supported by older BIOS revisions."

My current pc is a laptop so I don't think that I can use it to instal the updates required

Should I take the risk?
I have a very old pc but I don't even know if they are compatible
Maybe I can use it

This was relevant in January-February when the CPUs just came out.
Not anymore.
The message is because B350 motherboards were made for 1000 series CPUs, not 2000 series, a BIOS update is needed.
Back then you needed to update it, now they already come with it so they work right out the box.
X470 and B450(Notout yet) motherboards are the ones for 2000 series, but B350 ones work for Ryzen 2000 series.

Antes se necesitaba acutalizarlas, ahora ya no.

Thank you very much
So I just need to build it up and install linux or windows?

asrock.com/mb/AMD/AB350 Pro4/
>Supports AMD Socket AM4 A-Series APUs (Bristol Ridge) and Ryzen Series CPUs (Summit Ridge & Raven Ridge)
Ryzen 2200G is Raven Ridge.

Windows since you will play games on it.
You can download windows from here:
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/discussion-windows-10-enterprise-2016-ltsb.73435/page-2#post-1362825
The activator from here:
forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/28669-Microsoft-Toolkit-Official-KMS-Solution-for-Microsoft-Products

You will download them using magnets, you will need a program like qBittorrent or Deluge.
You use Rufus with the ISO in a USB to make your USB a windows installer, Settings should look like this.
If you want to translate it to spanish you just install the Spanish language pack.

Attached: Rufus windows 10.png (379x529, 54K)

Forgot to mention, the one you need to download is:
>en_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x64_dvd_9059483.iso

best password manager for windows?

Thanks
I also have a question about the power suplpy
its wattage is 450 but I see a voltage of 720 in the other components
I don't get how does this works but It seems odd

amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B01N9X3F8F/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?smid=A3BWELMBWVCY9T&psc=1

amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B06WWF165R/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?smid=AVDBXBAVVSXLQ&psc=1

amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B079D3DBNM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=AVDBXBAVVSXLQ&psc=1

amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B0088PUEPK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_7?smid=A2E0T6OPU1QFKQ&psc=1

There is no such thing as 720v for computers.
Its either 110v or 240v, In Mexico we use both anyway.

Vatage = Wattage.
For example, PCPartpicker says your computer uses 220-250W, In Mexico we would call that 220-250 Vatios/Watts.

amazon.com.mx/gp/product/B00RORBQNW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?smid=AVDBXBAVVSXLQ&psc=1

960?

I don't get why all say 240

I keep getting this error when running.
'netctl starts profilename'

Job for [email protected] failed because the control process exited with error code.

I've checked 'systemctl status [email protected]' and 'jounralctl -xe' and tried various fixes online with little success. How do I fix this issue?

I'm pretty sure it's just not an issue with the profile because I get the same error is I manually log into my WiFi using WiFi-menu.

240v is the default in Amazon Mexico descriptions, the case doesn't even draw power.

Oh
I think I may be looking for isues where there aren't
I'm scared to fuck something up with this

By any chance are you from Mexico?

How do I get in to learning how to code a game engine?

Its hard to fuck up a simple PC, in this one you literally put the CPU in the motherboard, the put the RAM in their numbered slots and that is it.
Then you put it in the case and put the 6-8 screws and connect the PSU cables.
The F_Panel cables (The case cables you connect to your motherboard) are simple too, they all have their name on them and where you should put them.

If you are nervous leave the cable management for later and just build it in a way it works properly.

Yes, Sonora.

Example of proper cable management.
You literally toss the cables to the rear part of the case.
You will have more troubles installing windows than building it.

Attached: IMG_20180618_233104.jpg (2592x1944, 2.43M)

Theoretically if one wanted to find a free copy of book online that isn't very well-known where would one go?

Is there some way to boot firefox with a bunch of tabs but only sometimes? Like boot firefox into 4 specific tabs but only when I want to, the rest of the time just go to regular homepage? Maybe like a windows shortcut could do it?

Attached: jammin.gif (460x283, 584K)

Have you used Amazon before?
I'm on step 2 but I asume that I'll get it in DHL or something like that, no?

I'm sure windows will give a lot of trouble

Nevermind I just googled it and you can do it with a batch file, sorry for wasting your time /sqt/