Info

>info
>help
>man
>x -h
>x --help
just why do all these even exist?

Attached: 1528674353900.jpg (1600x1200, 828K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tldp.org/LDP/GNU-Linux-Tools-Summary/html/c1089.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GNU wanted to rewrite everything in an autistic af license so you got a totally fracture ecosystem of autistic garbage.

>bmw
>audi
>fiat

I'd love to drive around in the neighborhood, looks comfy :D

>cat
>echo
>printf
>nano
>vi
>emacs

I wonder how people could feel comfortable with this, it looks like animals cages in human housings. Everything looks the same, I guess the people living there are also generic.

>I guess the people living there are also generic.
They aren't, but they are happy to pretend to be.

at least you have your own building, unlike in the city. and you're closer to places you want to go than you would be in a rural area.

Its better to live rural, its not my own building here, but its half empty because no one wants to live here. The only bad thing is the internet.

ruralfags wish they could live comfortably close to other humans like in OP's pic

But these do different things

that looks like hell

if i lived in that shithole i would have voted for trump as well, too bad only now the spell is wearing off

>tfw living rural
>tfw (almost) unlimited LTE with

Americans are glad to hear your opinion, Ahmed. tell them, who should they elect next? Trudeau or a bunch of 12 gendered self-hating Swedes so you and your Jihadi towelhood could prosper?
t. Eastern European.

I don't see any stores or schools or parks or community centers. People are effectively confined to their houses except to get in their cars and leave the neighborhood. It's social isolation. Also, if society ever stopped or slowed down, those people would be fucked. There are no means of survival there, even for very short periods.

>almost
>TFW actual unlimited LTE+2m DSL for 40 € a month
>24ms ping (30 over DSL)
>2-16 mbit depending on the daytime, ~3 disconnects per day
>tfw 3rd world counry

I like an apartment above the family store style.

Attached: apartment-above-store.jpg (4000x2248, 2.17M)

And plenty of micro-farms.

It's the US version of commieblocks

Attached: microfarm.jpg (504x336, 158K)

Farms are illegal

>man
>not useful
\>:(

>that larping yuropoor

when none of the houses have chimneys you know its a shithole dependent on (((them)))

>Squeeze your left nut until you cry.

Attached: you-serious-clark.gif (480x238, 472K)

>chimney
It's not XIX century anymore, la creatura

It's not very nice. Nothing is around except the same strip mall in every development (seriously, even down to layout sometimes) and yet you don't have wilderness or open spaces either. The houses are poorly constructed (not like wind blowing through cracks, just vaguely shoddy and in need of improvement that you're expected to provide). They tend to be whiter than the city when first built but then brown people move in and the white people leave like's been happening for fifty years to the point that early suburbs are Little Detroit now, which is also part of why they're poorly constructed because people who care about construction quality eventually leave. Schools are all public (poz, nothing useful, college college college) or Protestant Christian (Jesusy poz, even less useful, possibly third-worlders here on missions) so you may as well homeschool like you would out in the country.

Overall would not recommend. One thing that can be said is that they tend to have city-quality internet.

Attached: 1529728258772.jpg (850x891, 168K)

tldp.org/LDP/GNU-Linux-Tools-Summary/html/c1089.htm

Oh, and I forgot to mention the traffic, which is ubiquitous and ever-fluctuating. I know someone who's lived in my city for ten years, and when he got here the same highway improvement project currently going on had been in progress for three years. It's slated to be done any time now and has been forever. Add that to the traffic into and out of the city (supplies for the hive), traffic from commuters from the suburbs to the inner city and back, and odd hours, you're lucky to get a stretch of more than a few miles of empty road. Public transport is not only a negro delivery system as it is everywhere in America but only exists in the form of buses.

x --version
Unrecognized option: --version
x v.M.m.p
usage: x [-abcdxyz]

Attached: thinking loli.jpg (640x775, 106K)

it's unix style
--foo-bar, --bar-baz are gnu style
you're baiting anyway

Attached: 1526688856238.jpg (648x720, 79K)

>driving a porsche gets you a harem of amazon women

Looks like I now have a new life goal.

I have old Lancia now, did had Subaru which girls give zero fucks it only attracts teenager boy racerz

Here's where I live, it's alright.

Attached: aerial-photograph-silicon-valley-santa-clara-county-california-DKD23X.jpg (1300x930, 434K)

why are highways with cloverleaves so beautiful?

>Honda
>Not in the top pannel

Attached: 33885153.png (400x480, 169K)

>KIA
???

Poor virgin gooks and used goods mothers.

Alfa Romeo is pure art

t. "Artist" (fag)

You're allowed to talk when you drag yourself from poverty. Protip, never going to happen.

>alfa romeo
>gay
????
the fuck are you on about?

Attached: alfa-brera-ubg-28thdec-0138.jpeg.jpg (900x596, 71K)

Get out of the closet, user.

i was never in the closet in the first place and i can proudly admit to be flamboyantly gay, but alfa romeo is sick as fuck, being basically a better ferrari

>Brera

Best looking Alfa in recent times. Even Jow Forums has better taste in Alfas than /o/.

Hideous.

>Jow Forums
*/tg/, i'm here just for /csg/ and memes

what about mazda?

here's where I live. thoughts?

Attached: file.png (852x480, 617K)

I wanna live close to my neighbors, but I want a bit of space to myself as well though

>It's a "European pretends he knows shit about America" episode
Stop outing yourself as a dumb retard, faggot.

>fireplace
>in the desert

Tfw 07 kia optima

eastern europeans are equivalent to niggers