So im on a samsung tablet and theres a feature called multi window...

So im on a samsung tablet and theres a feature called multi window. Im trying to use multi window to play multiple twitch live streams at the same time or multiple youtube videos at once. The tablet doesnt let me play 2 videos at the same time it will automatically stop one and force you to only watch one. How do I make it so it lets me play both videos simultaneously?

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-222607.png (1920x1200, 1.01M)

TSA ONLY FAKED LOSING HIS VIRGINITY ONE TIME.... YAHOOOOO

Braaaaaaapppppp

it can display two different apps a the same time; it won't run and then display two instances of the same app, so you can have vlc and MX player running together, but not vlc and vlc.

fuck off kid

wait, i take that back. just fiddled with it some more, and you can only have one window active at any time.

thank you for your help.

> cunt

Is there a way around this im wondering
I find myself needing multiple streams every single night on my tab and i cant do it :(

Get a real computer, tablets aren't for multitasking.

I know this doesn't answer your question, but why are you watching multiple things simultaneously? Are you actually able to understand everything you watch if you aren't able to focus on either?

What you need is for the app to not have an onPause() function that pauses the video when you switch app focus.

The real question

I watch livestreams so a lot of times you want to see whats going on with different streamers

On the computer i always have atleast 2 open

Or sometimes i browse chaturbate while im watching a stream to try to find some fap material and i cant do that either for example

Indeed but its not only apps
Youtube in a browser does the same shit

That sounds like a pretty shit way to spend your time, to me at least

Millions of people watch twitch what are you talking about

Its like better than watching tv imo

Tune into tracksuit andy on youtube right now its based

yeah it's marginally better than tv in the sense that you can choose what you watch, but it isn't interesting content in any way.

imo if you're going to watch something, at least watch a documentary or tv show or movie. that way you get at least have to think about stuff and keep a plot line in your memory, whereas with watching livestreamed stuff you're just vegetating

maybe i'm just getting old

It sounds pretty ridiculous lol

I used to always think Twitch was pretty strange, but I started using it to watch 3D artists work. One of my close friends started building up his stream so I'll usually chuck that on as well if he's streaming

Most of the bigger streamers are just obnoxious, but occasionally you'll get people like UFC fighters who will stream to 100-150 people and just answer questions. It's pretty cool if you're into some kind of martial arts or follow MMA.

M8 i watch irl livestreams with ice poseidon etc
Its like reality tv but actually real with different characters and interesting scenarios

Gaming can get kind of boring

>Youtube in a browser does the same shit
The browser is a fucking app.

Fuck this its so frustrating its only allowing me to watch 1 thing

I cant find a single google result about this either its like nobody has ever had my same problem

Seems strange that nobody ever wanted to multitask media on a android device what the literal fuck

Seems like it should be granted

Why would i only want to do 1 thing at a time anything you play will stop the other thing

Have you tried installing gentoo?

Because they have given up.

>Seems strange that nobody ever wanted to multitask media on a android device what the literal fuck
Most people don't want to watch two videos at once.

Seems like you can watch two videos at once with the multiwindow in Android 7+ with the mpv and Youtube apps at least.
Get rekt Samsung I guess?

Can you load up online livestreams in mpv?

M8 i tried to watch a webm on Jow Forums and it stopped my livestream

Its ridiculous i dont care if you dont think its a ne essary feature

I just tried Firefox (twitch) and Youtube and they both played together.

Try 2 youtube videos and let me know what happens

Sometimes twitch and youtube you can glitch it while its loading to work sometimes

Who are you quoting?

it's a user protection feature. even (((they))) have their limits on how much onions one person can be allowed to have

funny thing is this works on iphone but not on advanced os like android

>millions of flies can't be wrong!
/gee/ - Consumerism

haha

lmao fucking get out of here you new fag

>using shit OS
>complains that is shit
Get a cheap x86 tablet and install Kubuntu on it and wayland package, don't lock yourself in with toy OS

>Android Tablets
Get either a Surface or iPad
Development of Android tablet software stopped around 2012

It's an android problem. It was never laid out to have multiple windows active simultaneously, basically everything that's not the one active program you are interacting with immediately goes into sleep and stops being worked through whatsoever, the only thing that remains is its memory footprint until you personally try to interact with the app again and it comes back to the forefront.
There is very, very, few system level programs that always run in the background, you can theoretically designate your browser to be one of those but it's really not advisable since it will tear through your battery and constantly cost you CPU.

>I watch livestreams so a lot of times you want to see whats going on with different streamers
I can't imagine being this miserable.

Autists like you is the reason people think of Jow Forums as of autistic zealots.

>implying he's wrong