>linux will never have more than 50% mark-

>i-it doesnt count
Kek keep moving goalposts wintoddlers & applels

Attached: 2312719-a6.jpg (1024x768, 27K)

>phones are desktops and laptops

Attached: huey watching quiet and dd just beign friends trust me SAFE FOR WORK.jpg (800x800, 288K)

You're correct, but it doesn't change the fact that a thread died for this

>gnu/linux will never have more than 50% marker share
What now?

Useful computing platforms that allow for actual work for an individual daily: Laptops, Desktops
Toys for the mass market to consume: Phones

Great your open source software allowed google to easily create a widely used botnet OS.
I hope you're happy

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

linux doesn't
google does

Attached: 33311146_1915935838430377_6710832674254094336_n.jpg (921x921, 140K)

>ios runs a unix-based command set

literally the only phone NOT *nix is the windows phone, which is now defunct.

Android is not GNU/Linux.

>in order for “linux” to win it had to become more of a controlled botnet than windows and apple combined

What are you gonna do when Google finally drops the Linux kernel? It's pretty obvious they're planning to move to another one at some point.

Can they legally fork it and close the source? Isnt it copy left?

They can't but user is talking about Zircon anyway.

Nothing, they're not going close source. Linux is legacy anyway.

>linux
Are you referring to the operating system or the kernel?

She was talking about the gender.

Did you just assumed my distro?

No one gives a shit about GNU, it's fucking cancer

it counts?
why would phones count?
when people refer to "the market" they refer to PCs not to ATMs or phones or toasters

Either way the market-share that really matters to us is the PC cause that's where we use it, that's what would have any sort of impact on us. If you confuse those 2 ima just assume you use a chromebook

Based

Linux without GNU can be quite popular among normie vendors.

my note 8 with dex dock sure as hell functions like one, especially with linux app support coming out of beta soon for it

linux is a kernel

markers are dominated by staedtler fucking retard

Attached: testify.gif (500x384, 487K)