Presented without comment

Presented without comment

Attached: wew.png (964x917, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/cxhvme.webm
my.mixtape.moe/rbxpcx.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do people willingly subject themselves to this shit? It's like being in fucking grade school.

I just had to do like 8 captcha verifications, I should take my own advice at this point

"Microaggressions" is some bullshit sure. Everything else is just expecting people to not act like autists at a professional conference. Even the "cultural appropriations" and "exclusionary statements" things aren't about the politics, just keeping a lid on your sperg outs at other attendees.

Micro Aggression?
Wasn't that some 90s-2000s OEM-parts gaming PC builder-reseller?

The utter state

Who the fuck seriously goes to a python conference? Why does such a thing need to exist

The phrase "microaggressions" on its own is enough to almost give me an aneurysm. It carries such a strong connotation, I generalize the person saying it so much so quickly, it almost looks like I've gone retarded for a full second before my brain saves itself.

>trusting their description of the events is even accurate
They are incredibly vague about really important details. WTF was so offensive about that random tech demo that they had to be kicked out? WTF were the """exclusionary statements"""? In my experience all this is SJW speech for mundane stuff you would never guess would be offensive to anyone. I certainly dont trust their descriptions.

I bet even the people accused of sexual assault just dared say hello to a female.

Attached: 1529492248543.jpg (500x259, 23K)

micro-kek

my.mixtape.moe/cxhvme.webm

Use retarded normie languages, deal with retarded normie problems

WHERES UR BOYFRIEND LASSY??

HEY QUEERO! U LOOK SILLY! XD JUST JOKING LAD

t. everybody all the time

Fuck it I'm turning gay.
Still love boobs tho
Based men don't mind being the big gay and hit on unlike women who are the small vaginalet roasted cunt who scream rape 24/7 even if you're mega Chad orbiter mcwillie

If men could bear children I'd be gay. Literally the only thing preventing me at this point.

>when you don't know how to code but know the code of conduct

What exactly am I looking at here... What's the point?

Who's the qt in the middle?

Attached: Screenshot_20180624_170203.png (1408x610, 401K)

I went to look at their Instagram and all they do at Le Reset is make stickers, t-shirts and stuff. No real projects.

>The phrase "microaggressions" on its own is enough to almost give me an aneurysm
would you say that you are... triggered?

I watched the full video and their "hackerspace" is just a therapy group.

>the presenter's answer was then used to jeer the presenter for not using an existing tool
Is there a video?

>there is a great majority of white people which is one of the biggest issues, and we would really like to change that in the months to come

If you told me it was a man, I'd believe you.

Most of them look like minor incidents that just tend to happen, but No. 2 is straight out of KGB playbook.

Attached: 1433155559839.gif (100x81, 30K)

a french "woman"

>tfw minored in french and no qt french gf

>we wrote letters to Chelsea Manning

>there has never been a majority of ciswhite males, which is cool
Just imagine saying that about any other group, Just fucking imagine that.

>imagine it
There used to be a browser extension that actually did this for you and people got MAD
my.mixtape.moe/rbxpcx.webm

I hate python so much.
it's much worse than perl in terms of how hacky it is

every variable is global by default, everyone can change anything everywhere. worst of all it's mostly used by absolute retards

fucking imagine, what a joke these people are

> voicing opinions about restrictive CoC is an "exclusionary action" warranting dragging away the offender to tell them to get with the Goodthink or else

shiiiiiiiiiiiiggggy

coders of conduct

>these things are happening in real life
And people say there's no issues.

The absolute state of PyTHOTs

yeah, but it's done by private companies and in the US that's a holy entity protected by God Himself
if the gubmint were to do it, on the other hand...

Attached: 1430115648131.gif (400x500, 1.05M)

Men haven't changed tho that's the funny part it's women who are retarded

Attached: 1529821264346.png (999x963, 551K)

> Host an event that attracts social retards.
> Enforce SJW principles.

What could go wrong?