/edc/- Everyday Carry Thread

haven't seen one in a while so i thought i would start one off :
Only thing that is missing is my pocket knife that i lost, so i need to get a new one, but i have my usual here. I have my old jailbroken iPhone 4 as an iPod, really, as when im at work (car detailer but soon taking a job working at a comic book and collectables store a friend is opening), or walking, i can listen to podcasts, or music, plus my newer Android Phone (Polaroid Link 6"/a600, the quadcore model, not bad as far as a $100 phone goes), the Kermit pouch has my bank card, main ID, and holds a few bills and spare change (wallet stays home unless i need the thick bastard, plus Canadafag, so i use my bank card more than cash due to Interac) and the rest is fairly clear as well. No car keys as i carpool or bike/walk, my girlfriend has a car, and her commute is further away and in a different direction than me, so she uses it mainly.

Attached: DSCN0128.jpg (4608x3456, 3.41M)

Does the link 6 have nfc?

Wallet and keys.
Anything else is manchild tier

Attached: 6546546846843321541.jpg (1622x1506, 977K)

>Pencil
>PSP
>Faggot the frog
Autism retard nigger.

will soon swap the dell for a x220

Attached: IMG_20180615_070830.jpg (4608x3456, 2.83M)

>all this shit in your pockets
>people can hear you coming

i'd take a picture of my phone but i took a picture with it. my philosophy is "if it doesn't fit in a pair of shorts, it's not worth carrying."

Attached: IMG_20180624_015032.jpg (3480x4640, 2.79M)

never tried, gonna put Google Pay on it now and see if that works, as ive never tried to use it before, as my bank card is both NFC and a prepaid Visa

my wallet is too thick and cumbersome for everyday use, and i have a bit of downtime in my day so the other 'fun stuff' is there to help, as well as, as i detailed before, i listen to the iPhone as i do my job, my other phone is my actual phone, and the PSP is for break time if i'm bored.

Attached: al bundy fucks.jpg (236x249, 12K)

pencil is for filling out workorders, and in case they need to be amended (easier than covering the paper in fucking White-Out or correction tape), PSP is fun, so i guess you wouldnt understand, and Kermit was a gift (originally headphones from a relative), and a durable one at that (headphones died long ago, pouch is still good).
>Autism retard nigger.
isnt that the pajeet calling the porchmonkey black?

some of it stays in my jacket in my locker

i would ask about a phone to call for back up, but i guess the hollowpoints negate the need for that.

That and the phone is in my hand.

Attached: download_20180623_231057.jpg (2048x1347, 112K)

i would ask about a phone to call for back up, but i guess the hollowpoints negate the need for that.

israeli?

based

I'm dual citizen.

why can't you just accept jesus you dumb jew faggot

Yea sorry I don't intend on gargling on Tyrone's dick.

How's that even funny? Fuck you jews are retarded

irony of telling a jew about accepting Jesus, a lifelong jew, into their life. top kek

Jew on a stick helllooooo.

whats a backpack

i bet your peepee got sucked as a newborn by a rabbi you fuckin faggot

considering i came from an area nearly the size of Texas with pretty much no jews (i've met maybe TWO in my life that i knew of), that's pretty hard to have happened to me. had a LOT of you biblethumper motherfuckers in my area though, especially those Penticostal 'Vow Of Prosperity' morons who have offspring that go in and out of jail and are career criminals, but wonder why getting their son 'saved' every year isnt working....

>performs miracles, fulfills prophecy and defeats death
>jews kill him anyway
I take it you're waiting on the "real" messiah huh? lol

no because i dont believe in make-believe in general. No working to be a good person because i think it will pay off when i die. I do good stuff for others because im not a piece of shit, and just want whats best for others. Comic books, cartoons, and movies are more entertaining, and oddly, more believeable in a lot of ways. Not into The Story Of Skyman or it's sequels.

You carry a PSP And two phones with you? A light? A pen AND pencil? What in the everloving fuck is wrong with you?

iPhone is when im at my job, working, and listening to stuff- actual phone stays in my jacket, and the PSP as well, and i check notifications on break (no SIM in the iPhone, literally use it as an iPod), and then maybe play some games on an emulator after i eat during my lunch break on the PSP. the light is for seeing in darker spots inside vehicles and spot checks, the pencil is for work orders, as i said in and the pen is for the newspaper crossword if i dont feel like playing the PSP - pencil on work orders in case customer calls for change to work order, final work order is redone in pen, im in Penticostal-central here, and they're tighter with their money than the stereotype attributed to jews, which is funny, as they're supposedly all about 'prosperity' with $100,000 trucks they use to haul groceries and never leave the city with, but kick up a fuss because they want ten bucks knocked off of a professional cleaning by a certified Automotive Service Technician....

let me guess you don't have many friends do u

TFW you live in commiefornia and cant conceal carry

Attached: 1511977168213.jpg (2048x1414, 765K)

why dont you move? it's not that hard if you have atleast 1 friend out of state

he's a depraved jew who believes in the very tiny possibility that someone will think his edc is a e s t h e t i c and think he is cool when in reality, his Lenovo isn't even a ThinkPad and he is openly proud of being a jew. and i thought french canadians were hopeless

quite a few, actually. most of them don't go to church, do volunteer work, donate to charity, aren't complete morons, some are gay, and a few are self employed. Also been in a healthy relationship for over 3 years now, and live with her. Also helps that im not from the area, and this city is 40% people 55 and older (started as a paper mill town a century ago, most of the population moved here then from outlying outports, mainly penticostal and some catholics and a few 'various' - mostly Irish, but many now claim to be Indian because of an amended law allowing you to claim status with the tiniest drop in your background, and then they get most of their shit bought and sent to a reserve hours away for pickup, and get their schooling and medical paid for, but are as white as the driven snow, with native blood quanta on average being less than 5% for most, with the rest being pirmarily irish or french).

I would rather move to europe if im gonna spend the money to leave this shithole

If I have to stay in the USA.. I was looking at Utah this week.

Attached: 1493645683404.jpg (1936x1296, 709K)

actually born Anglican. i pick function over 'a e s t h e t i c', and yes, i own a chinkpad, along with about 4 other laptops, including my old T21 Thinkpad, a Netvista, french-canadian Model M, and four other computers running in my place at any given point (i dont believe in brand loyalty).

Attached: 1499802634284.jpg (439x290, 23K)

Based

Idid not ask for that much information. are you a tad autistic?

Considering from ur pic before from hungary im assuming ur hungarian diaspora, I was born in the US but my parents were cuban, and my grandfather was spanish so i was able to immigrate to spain a few years ago and in europe it is EXTREMELY valued if you speak flawless english and the country's native language. I would reccommend you do move

maybe, not that i give a fuck. but if im autistic, at least im an autist with friends!!

i think you need to settle down retard

>function
let's talk about that. you have an extra phone to use "as an iPod" when your actual smartphone PLAYS FUCKIN MP3s TOO and >HAVING AN EXTRA FLASHLIGHT WHEN YOU LITERALLY CARRY AT LEAST TWO DEVICES THAT FUNCTION AS FLASHLIGHTS. you are one retarded queer
>"own a chinkpad"
the Lenovo branding on your lid suggest a non ThinkPad Lenovo. fucking shit you're a sperg who needs irl friends

lol imagine getting bullied on Jow Forums holy fuck this poor OP

ok you clearly cannot see a Laptop in that picture, so i dunno where in the blue fuck you got that i even own a Lenovo... but i just call anything made by them 'chinkpads'. As for the phones, no - i use one as an ipod, no calling or any shit, just a glorified wifi enabled music device, and the flashlight on it blows goats compared to the keychain. The other phone is that, a phone, with social media, watching videos (6" screen on it is decent), a lil photo taking and posting on IG (call me a 16 yr old girl, i dont give a fuck).
they're mostly neets and edgelords, when i was a kid in the 80s, i got bullied by a lot worse. they dont even intimidate me, at least i know what having normal daily interactions with people other than family members who tolerate my existance via genetic likeness is like

hahahah holy fuck you got bullied as a kid too no wonder you're so fucked up socially

naw, made me stronger. learned from my ways. also, most of the ones who did bully me are either doing time, strung out, on welfare, and some are actually dead. i turned out better, so yay me i guess

bro you bring a psp to work you might aswell be dead hahahahahaha

"bro"
thats what swagfags and pajeets use on the daily basis. you a street shitter or a pillow-biter, son?

swagfag hasnt been a thing for four years

aww arent you special? everyone who picked on you in school is now a total loser and you are prevailing huh? bet it feels greaaaaat. lmfao keep on carrying multiple phones in your pocket, it's not like you have a penis bulge anyway

i guess thats why im a 'boomer'. street shitter it is, then.
if that's what you think, keep telling yourself that - they say a person overcompensates for that by saying it about others and here we are. also im not prevailing, im living, i dont care to 'keep up and compete', i keep my lawn nice and green, but i dont care about how it compares to the neighbors lawn, to use a metaphor. they were a total loser then, nothing changed except mom and/or dad stopped picking up the tab for them or saving the day.

backpack, chromebook, paper, pencil/pen, money, identification, keys, and whatever else i pack in my bag that day.

i don't need to tell you your dick is tiny to feel better about myself. you just so happen to be a small dick jew faggot lmfao
Also, my dick is tiny too so don't feel too bad bahaha

wallet, phone, headphones, battery bank, eventually a chromebook

The only things I have in my pocket when I leave the house is keys, wallet and phone.

Sometimes, not even my phone.

Nice.
>tfw my countryman invented this pistol
Never had a gun. Can you explain the difference between hollow bullets and "normal" bullets? Do normal ones have longer range or are heavier or what?

Neck yourself Shlomo

>Never had a gun. Can you explain the difference between hollow bullets and "normal" bullets? Do normal ones have longer range or are heavier or what?
basically hollow point bullets explode on impact, causing great damage to the target. meant to kill people. they're also more expensive.
regular bullets are good for hunting and target practice because they're cheaper and you don't want to obliterate your target. they'll normally hit the target and exit with minimal physical damage. you don't want to be pulling out chunks of lead from your venison.

Do you really carry your PSP with you?
On a scale from 1-10 how much of a manchild are you?

Attached: 1445291602289.gif (200x200, 27K)

Enjoy your disgusting blood cult that mutilates baby genitals

about a 4 - i carry it to work, but not around on the casual. as well, co-workers are gamers, and sometimes we go two player, a lot of the PSP emulators are ad-hoc wireless, so we can play multiplayer

certainly smells like summer in here now with that response.

Yea but you do intended to gargle a baby's mutilated penis.

I'm sick.

wow you're so hip dude. it's been summer for a couple months now so that statement is about as stale as your edc. are you a homo? we covered everything else but that so just curious.

Faggot

Nice glasses, fag.

its been summer for 3 days, fucktard, look at a calendar.

Disgusting.

Jews are so fucking sick.

christians arent all that fun either. Pretty much any organized religion isnt the best.

lődd le magad

Ignore the rainbow sticker

Attached: edc.jpg (3264x2350, 1.3M)

Whaddya buy from BD?

faggot

Rex, I was hoping they would send a normal looking one but Ig I have to get the gay looking rainbow.

kek

Nah that aint me bro. I aint gay.

kys namefag

Attached: 1528573410779.gif (500x279, 1.6M)

>faggos use vim
>men use emacs

We get it. You have more than 10 fingers.

Polydactylism helps with keyboard shortcuts and fisting.

love it

1 Lenovo G45-50 Laptop running Lubuntu and Windows 8.1
1 LG Phoenix Fire
1 Charging cable for the aforementioned computer
2 Charging Cables for the phone
1 Black Messenger Style Laptop Bag
1 Pair of Sunglasses
2 Pocketknives
1 Windows 10 Recovery Disk
1 Lubuntu ISO Flashdrive
4 Pencils
1 Clipboard
1 Binder with my notes for Linux+/Network+/ITIL
1 Wallet containing various licensees and forms of currency/Cupons
1 Keyring with assorted keys

Nice Glock.
Is that a red dot sight you have on top of it?
Do you see performance improvement with it when shooting?

>no weapon
That much fucking söy, sasuga Jow Forums.

Hey my leatherman has a blade on it, you can stab with it. And im working on getting my ccp

>Hey my leatherman has a blade on it, you can stab with it
Better than nothing I guess. Can you even open it with one hand?

>And im working on getting my ccp
Good man.

i said i lost my knife, i also dont live in a warzone that necessitated carrying a firearm. we use them for hunting, and maybe had 5 murders a year, provincially

Yeah kinda in a way.

Attached: IMG_20180624_141546.jpg (3264x2448, 1.66M)

When a hollow point enters a person, their 'meat' is pushed into the open cavity at the front of a hollow point bullet and that forces the bullet to split open like a banana peel. The now bigger bullet causes more damage inside the person and also slows down a lot of its less 'aerodynamic' shape; which means its less likely to overpenetrate and kill your dog/child behind the bad guy.

>sorry wife and kids, I judged that it was so unlikely that you got attacked, mugged, injured, raped, and killed, that I did not bother to carry something that would save you and give justice
Typical söy.

Seems like you americans really live in a fucking shithole

not married, no kids, no boogeyman crime rate in my area. much like says, i dont live in a shithole.

Damn, I really need a new pic. I've since gotten a LG V20 and many new knives.

Attached: EDC 2017.jpg (854x640, 143K)

>implying there isnt crime everywhere

>nice Walther
>nice Citizen
>nice Thinkpad
>android
>folding knife
>torch
9/10, would Jow Forums and Jow Forums with.