Does anyone else keep their desktop as basic and unaltered as possible?

Does anyone else keep their desktop as basic and unaltered as possible?

Attached: Capture.png (2560x1409, 2.25M)

>workspace
too expressive. tone it down, man

>having anything on the right
>basic and unaltered

Has a completely available workspace so you can organize icons as you like...

>makes a folder for workspace

Why?

>having desktop

What are you OCPD?

>using a desktop at all

Probably DESU...

Sorry...

>Recycle bin is visible
>Random singular folder
Dood why, clean that mess up

and I bet you rice your car instead

Attached: altcoins.png (227x221, 107K)

I used to, back in the XP days, but from vista onwards and with desktop composition and windowblinds, I've been completely onboard with making my desktop as comfortable to me as possible.

I don't know if I'll ever really accept windows 10 enough to migrate, honestly.

Yeah, but I don't let it look like a garbage dumpster.

Attached: Untitled (53).jpg (2560x1440, 671K)

>Not using a single color background fill

I dont give a fuck about my desktop, I never see it after startup, and I never use it anyway.

>wallpaper
>desktop icons
>as basic and unaltered as possible
meh

Attached: 0.png (1920x1080, 10K)

So you prefer to look like a garbage dumpster by yourself, Mr Countryman 404?

God, I fucking hate Ukrainians so damn much.

My desktop doesn't have icons.

I don't know how I got like this.

Can't you just fuck off for good?

I have very little much on my desktop (Gentoo with KDE), but I'm mostly looking at terminals or Firefox, so I don't usually see it anyway.

>imagine beinig this small, insignificant and angry, all at the same time
only a male could achieve this status

Attached: young-girls-laughing-with-shorts-and-sunglasses_1301-44.jpg (626x417, 99K)

Attached: 1529216112352.jpg (750x748, 94K)

Every time I see one of your posts I immediately start imagining a dark rainy night with you during in your bed, laptop in your lap shitposting. You start to get bored and put the laptop aside. I would be watching from the window as your hand slowly slips in your pants and moves around. I imagine myself watching you for hours under the rain, you masterbating face down on the bed moaning. I can feel you unsatisfied by your long slender fingers. I open the window quietly and slip in. You do not notice, busy flicking yourself. I place one hand at your neck and another on your back. You let out a Yelp as you feel my ten inch meat slowly enter deeper and deeper inside. Soon I am balls deep, thrusting as mach 7 speed. You pleas to go faster get louder and louder. I time my ejaculation just as you orgasm for the fifth time. The seed flows down from my penis straight into your cervix, guaranteeing at least twins. You crash down on the bed, exhausted from the rigorous fucking I blessed you with. I fall down and sleep on your back, my cock still inside preparing for another marathon tomorrow

>angry/emotional
>small & insignificant
that actually sounds a lot like most women

Hahahahaha

Attached: 1404066303190_.png (241x230, 36K)

you wouldn’t be able to see through the window because of the rain, you failure