Favorite input devices

i'll start

Attached: kensington.jpg (900x900, 85K)

also this

Attached: guaranteed replies.png (1000x1000, 337K)

A mouse with at least two buttons and a clickable scroll wheel.
A keyboard that complies with ANSI standard.

Double that.

Attached: IMG_20180608_130654.jpg (4048x3036, 3.44M)

blessed post
what switches are you running?

>USB cable to hub to usb extender cable to dock to laptop

Attached: stock-photo-happy-old-man-on-landline-call-sitting-at-desk-using-computer-smiling-looking-at-camera- (1500x1219, 467K)

Attached: d3d83d26-d0df-49b8-9ad2-f213425a091d.jpg (1056x594, 46K)

Matias Quiet Click. They feel fantastic, but I had to replace a couple due to clicking noise.
Would look for similar design, but different company for the split version.
Wrong. It's device hub extender laptop.
Extender came as part of the hub.

Still grimes- tier disguisting

What would you suggest?

device pusy

>Mouse
>Keyboard
I am not a special snowflake. I rarely use mouse though.

Wow that's almost identical to my setup.
Slimblade and a 60% blank keys kb.

Steam controller too. Based shit.

Yeah, steam controller is the best. Especially on Linux with sc-controller software.
>Slimblade
2 questions:
1. Do your back keys work on Linux?
2. Does it feel "coarse" sometimes?

I have never had another trackball to compare it to, but sometimes it feels not smooth. As if there are some points on the ball that are slightly obstructed by something.

original meme devices cables in picrel and straight to proper dock

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>and straight to proper dock
When I bought my laptop, there was only some overpriced meme onelink+ "dock". It was less functional to me than the current solution. And even if there were, I don't feel like obstructing the airflow to the laptop itself.
Cable gutter wouldn't work all that great with the "arm" too.

But thanks for the suggestion. Newer models actually have some thin docking solution, but I'd still have to attach multiple cables to it instead of a single one from the hub.

>When I bought my laptop, there was only some overpriced meme onelink+ "dock"
seroiusly? A Thinkpad that doesn't come with a dock?

Yep, X1 Carbon Gen4. I even asked about it and they said that no, Lenovo thinks that regular docks are the thing of the past. As you can see, they changed their opinion. Again.

That said, I don't think I'll ever get another product from them. My only problem is that no other company has charge thresholds in their laptops, which are super useful if that's your only PC.

>no vertical mouse for maximum comfiness
this one is really nice desu

Attached: MA-ERGW8_20180102.jpg (580x353, 42K)

>I even asked about it and they said that no
wrong
You sunk shitloads of money in meme keyboard and meme ball and didn't buy a proper dock to start with. Why am I not surprised?

This, except NOT the ones that come with the One S/X. Those are fucking garbage and even if you're gentle as fuck you've got about a 60% chance of one of the sticks developing nasty drift within 6 months.

As a gamer, this is only mildly useful and not worth sacrificing the entirety of the keyboard

As a digital artist, this is one of my most important tools and not having it puts me at a serious disadvantage

Attached: 61w9ZwBq3WL._SX355_.jpg (355x331, 15K)

>You sunk shitloads of money in meme keyboard and meme ball and didn't buy a proper dock to start with
Nice implication, but entirely wrong. I bought laptop ~2 years ago (and asked about docking solutions at the same time), keyboard about 3 months ago and Trackball about 2 weeks ago.
>Why am I not surprised?
Most likely because of your predisposition.

>implication
>predisposition
That's what you get for bragging about your artisanal keyboard. Are you surprised that people look down on pretensious contrary edgelords?

>artisanal keyboard
Man, if you are trying to belittle someone, at least do it correctly. Every part of this keyboard is mass-produced.

Hey trackball bros. I currently have the previous model with just two buttons at the sides. I that model much better? I guess I could use some extra buttons.

It depends. On Windows it should definitely be better. On Linux I can't make the two extra buttons work with libinput. Maybe one of the Xorg drivers might work, but I haven't tried yet.

>Every part of this keyboard is mass-produced.
Yeah. That definitely make you look less pathetic.

See, that's better. Now add some implications about my lack of achievements and you have a pretty OK troll post.

But remember, it's always better to attack with some factually correct data instead of trying to play your mistakes down. Also, I recommend checking your grammar next time.

I made an implication you're easy to trigger and childish.
I couldn't be more right.
Enjoy your Sunday, sir.
*tips fedora*