What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-24 10-34-00.png (1280x1024, 646K)

Antergos and one of the best implementations of KDE. Enjoy.

Cnchi crashing during partitioning

Literally happened just now.
How do I get muh blurry KDE windows?

YAAS QUEEN

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-24 10-39-28.png (1280x1024, 600K)

Install KDE, change blur in settings. That's all

botnet

This, that thing is just horrible

Run it in verbose mode, faggot.

meme distro that has serious stability issues and will break eventually because arch.

Hope you delete this VM and go back to debian, centOS or even ubuntu instead like a normal human bean.

Search for desktop effects in alt+f2, check the boz on blur and you're good to go

i have less issues on arch than ubuntu

The fucking thing won't boot.
Neither making a separate /boot/efi partition nor using an existing windows one works.
The damn distro doesn't show up in my boot loader, just skips to windows.
What do?

Install a real distro

Like what, I'm tired of kubuntu

opensuse or debian

fucking pile of shit, I don't understand why they even bother when they can't even fix the installer
it's been like this for years

install windows

manjaro

>debian, centOS
Perhaps he's not running a server.

kek this

>The damn distro doesn't show up in my boot loader, just skips to windows.
>What do?
Jesus Christ... EasyBCD. Why isn't this whole thing in /sqt/?

> EasyBCD
> Linux distro
Not impossible, but it's an improper tool.

Manjaro.

NOOO NONONONO NO NO
NO
NO

Attached: IMG_20180624_164608.jpg (3264x2448, 1.61M)

Jesus fucking Christ... Is this your first time using a PC? Do it on Windows.

That logo looks like a dickhead

Just fucking install arch. At least if something fucks up it's your own fault, instead of a bunch of thirteen-year-old poo-in-the-loos' code-rotting installer.

Attached: 1528992210993.jpg (601x601, 83K)

Oh look it's another "I wanted to use arch but was too stupid to do it" distro

Manjaro is goat

Attached: jaro.png (1366x768, 32K)

From the sheer incompetence shown here, I think the problem is between the chair and the monitor in this case.

Having to reinstall everything because you --force installed some python packages to get some shitty software running
Having to manually start xfce4-notifyd as a desktop service file because of that same issue

That's about it really. Still less issues than Windows and I've been using Arch for a few years now.

since when was Linux mint a desktop environment?

It's not, cinnamon is.

Ubuntu MATE

>not running a server
Then why the hell would one use linux?

Here's your reply.

Here's your (you) senpai.

Last I checked it doesn't even use SDDM by default. They also didn't enable the dolphin file search stuff which is an absolute pain in the ass to get working. Manjaro has a better version of kde. Opensuse is probably the best available.

>They also didn't enable the dolphin file search stuff which is an absolute pain in the ass to get working.
Gentoo doesn't have this issue

Is it enabled by default? I was thinking of switching to either Gentoo or Slackware. Systemd is pissing me off.

trips confirms it

Attached: 1491258161625.png (600x486, 188K)

Absolutely. But I use the i3 spin. Can't go back.

Honestly this. If you even fall a few weeks behind updates, shit gets unstable and tends to break. The GUI for pacman refused to load, even after deleting the database. Ended up installing Gentoo for retards, aka CloverOS, and I have had way less problems with the software and it installs super fast, even on my T61.

>efi
Anyway, install refind and drop into emergency shell and manually mount /boot / and /home, are you a brainlet?

it works and has aur. just click the friendly buttons and things happen lol.

rename the bootloader file to look like windows, and maybe hide the windows files. I had a similar problem, where the thing always booted windows if it found windows, so I had to replace the windows files with the bootloader ones, but keep the windos names.

Y'all can stop replying since this shit OS bugged my PC.

what's the top bar and dock called?

>the freedom to choose your desktop during installation without the hassle blah blah
getting a new DE takes like 15 seconds wtf

You shouldn't be using your PC. Give someone who has been using one for over a month install it for you. Again, why wasn't all of this in /sqt/?

>another MacOS knock off

But it's not configured and optimised by the devs

Ctrl+F in dolphin can search for files ???

SDDM is not installed by default because other DE-s (like 5 of them) work better with LightDM.

sudo pacman -S sddm sddm-kcm
sudo systemctl disable lightdm
sudo systemctl enable sddm
reboot
(now hate me because this is not some fancy oneliner or bash script )

>the absolute state of linux

I used antergos almost 2 years ago. It is very neat and easy to use