Fdroid music player

How do fdroid users listen to music?
VLC is a unmaintained piece of shit that dropped to the archive repo
The LineageOS default player is dysfunctional pajeetware, they should have kept the old Apollo player from the Cyanogenmod instead of reinventing the wheel
Is there at least one decent player/media browser available? What do you guys use?

Attached: fdroid.png (192x192, 13K)

Vynil

>VLC
>using a video player to play music
Use Vanilla. It's as simple as it gets in terms of "I just wanna view my library and listen to music".

>Eleven is dysfunctional pajeetware
literally what

>doesn't show untagged music
>circular progress bar

>>doesn't show untagged music
pic related
>>circular progress bar
Mostly subjective I'd say. I literally can't go back to normal progress bars. You can guesstimate a song's progress easier from a circle filling up and seeking with a circular finger motion feels more accurate.

Attached: Screenshot_20180624-133256.png (1440x2560, 161K)

this, love the shuffle feature, for some reason it always picks good songs, or maybe I just have good taste in music

Vinyl Music Player

foobar2000

Vinyl

just use vanilla

Botnet

Vanilla music

>circular progress bar
>You can guesstimate a song's progress easier from a circle filling up and seeking with a circular finger motion feels more accurate.
Why are you lying on the internet?
Foobar for android is utter shit
This or some fork of it.

Pretty Good Music Player version 3.2.16

But do any of those players support radio streams?
I have to use xiialive just to have manual url input, tags, art, lockscreen and notification controls working properly and I want to switch to something more lightweight (native UI, no catalog, no geo suggestions etc) as I only ever listen to three obscure streams.

There are no good music players for android, unfortunately. Settle with one and get used to it. You can try Timber or Vanilla Player.

Vanilla Music is decent, and it has a headphone output only option which is a blessing.

>The LineageOS default player is dysfunctional pajeetware, they should have kept the old Apollo player from the Cyanogenmod instead of reinventing the wheel
I've had no issues with it. What kind of problems are you encountering, user?

Attached: saber ohayou.png (594x483, 112K)

Vanilla Music.

These

I said it's a subjective thing. If you're more into 1D as opposed to 2D, that's fine.

vlc

whatever the heckity lineage os uses

>not one mention of blackplayer yet

Also, Phonograph, Vinyl, Retro Music Player and Timber.
/thread

Just use your favorite player and block all its connections. Download the apk from apkpure or something
These threads are retarded

Black player is the best for me as it is the only one that supports earbud controls which I use all the time working.

I just use the default Lineage one too. I should probably start using Vinyl since I've tried it before and it's much better.
After opening one album the genre shows the same for all other albums, the settings to turn off the music visualizer/lockscreen art don't work, doesn't display albums correctly, etc.

Lol sophisticated.
Let's agree that I'm more of a cartesian guy while you're more into polar coordinates.
Since you know... your explanation is just an idiotic mumbling of an elitist moron.