What will give me most bang for my buck, Geforce or Radeon?

What will give me most bang for my buck, Geforce or Radeon?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/OpenRC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>CPU shill wars thread seems to have quited a bit down so let me start the GPU shills war thread.
Good job rakeesh.
0.02 cents has been added to your itunes account.

Sage ask Reddit install Gentoo

Arch is better

Used geforce.

Older Radeon cards, they get better with every driver update

I got a 1440p 144hz monitor with freesync. Is Vega worth shit? I just want to play 60 fps vidya on max settings

With that monitor I would

>vega
>worth the money

no, not now

Vega is worth if he mines with it at night during the winter.
He can definitely get 144 fps for any game at medium settings and 1440p. However, even a 1080ti can't get 1440p 144 fps with ultra settings.

>ultra
I'm not speaking about ultra, I'm speaking about max (low). What are you, newfag?

Under 500usd 1070ti and Vega 56 are decent 1440p cards
Depending on how much you want to pay for 1080p 244hz or less

Yer get a Vega over asscal

this

Play at 1440P and above and either will do. But Nvidia will use less power and be cooler (and probably be cheaper).

Had my 1080 oc at 2ghz it would do 4k

>Systemd
No

1080p max setting RX560 4GB, higher than that costs much more

PS4

What about 1050 Ti?

Depends on what kind of mointor and resolution you are looking at.

For most price points, they are neck to neck. Nvidia only starts to edge out around 1070Ti => 1080Ti where Nvidia SKUS start to have superior value over their AMD RTG counterparts.

You're just plain wrong that a 1080ti can't hit 1440p 144hz ultra on just about any game

At some places the 1050ti costs twice the RX560 4GB. Real fucked up.

The GPU war is over

Depends where you live really.
Where I am, I was able to get an RX580 for a good deal

nvidia because of the miner tax that new amd cards have.

idk if it means anything but amd cards are currently much more over MSRP than nvidia cards
they're priced and perform around the same so the answer is literally it doesn't matter right now tho

It's probably worth skipping Vega and waiting for Navi at this point. Given it was designed from the ground up for a console form factor and thermal envelope... it should run nicely and might have more overhead for OC

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/OpenRC

GeForce has better acceleration but Radeon has higher top speed. It really comes down to personal preference