What's a Good alternative to DownThemAll?

What's a Good alternative to DownThemAll?
if it works with firefox or chrome I don't mind, just need something that works.

Attached: ss.2018-06-24.jpg (431x323, 65K)

FDM

wget

Attached: 4c1b9c4694e0fae48ec5c371d9c169c6.jpg (403x282, 29K)

based DTA works with wildcards

>tfw dta is still not ported to FF tantrum

Attached: 1526211391416.jpg (559x1024, 59K)

jdownloader

>FDM
I'll try this, thanks.

/ptg/

How do I get it to download all mp3 links from a page?

Wait it wasn't down the mall but down them all?

lmao

Attached: 0.png (94x30, 9K)

GNU wget

RTFM

I don't think it has that feature, if it doesn't have that feature it isn't a suitable alternative to DTA

Uget.

I gave up on waiting for that nigger to do his job, I just regex page source and wget all the links these days. Being self sufficient is great

God tier user

Attached: 735x413mv.jpg (735x414, 70K)

Blame Sjwcuckfox, Not the dta developer

aria2

Attached: 1493392889124.jpg (596x709, 40K)

même = even
Même temps = same time

wget

No, I'll blame the DTA developer. Moving away from XUL was a good decision in retrospect and Quantum is objectively the best version of Firefox in a long, long time. Everyone adjusted their shit for the new engine, meanwhile DTA developer wrote a couple salty and angry posts about how XUL was better and won't get over it

So maybe you will WASTE your precious time on WebExtensions faggotory, when most of needed features don't exist yet to properly rewrite DownThamAll! from scratch.
XUL was good and powerful, now instead of this we have Chrome-clone shitty extensions.

Why would I do that, I already found other tools to get the job done, most of the time I just do it all myself. The DTA dev can stay salty all he likes, Mozilla made a good call to kill XUL, nobody misses it except the people who used those 2 addons that haven't been remade yet.

>2 addons that haven't been remade yet
they can't be remade, because of removed APIs and there isn't any replacement...

>Moving away from XUL was a good decision in retrospect and Quantum is objectively the best version of Firefox in a long, long time.
This, and even though the extensions arent't as flexible as they were before they are still a lot more flexible than chromium based browsers implementation.

FreeRapid Downloader is pretty good, but you need to install Java if you want to use it.

The only proper alternative is to keep a portable version of pre-quantum FF with the unported extensions such as DTA, Flashgot, etc.
I use it when I need to use these addons, then use the latest version for everything else.

After a while the addons won't work though. Or will they still be supported? Either way, you might as well just use the supperior wget and youtube-dl.

it's fucking working you moran.
what do you want from it? to suck your cock?

Attached: dta.png (1920x1040, 258K)

this it's also under GPL so change whatever you want you stupid nigger