Pajeet strikes again

just look at this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=X5rKvGkFyro

>"i need make tabs titlebar but shitting streets close in 15 minutes. I make new titlebar on top of old titlebar to save times. Here you go sir"

Attached: pajeet_titlebar.png (1600x901, 883K)

>running unfinished testing version
>complaining about bugs

Looks like windows finally caught up to gnome.

GUI design has been downhill since the 90s. Everything is worse now.

What is this exactly? All programs now use the transparent UWP look?

Attached: pr.png (750x750, 747K)

Today I realized why/where and how curryniggers spawn.

Attached: 1507591190696.jpg (470x698, 52K)

>Release a test version, mainly for conceptualization alone and not mass release
>You are now a pajeet

Yeah, Jow Forums is full of fucking kids who should stick to their garbage compsci courses and should stop posting here.

All windows have tabs and a title bar that is transparent.

Do you really expect anything from the today's UI/UX? The design peaked in 2001 with Whistler. The next milestones were GNOME 2.6 and KDE 3.1. Since then, everything wihout any single slightest example is worse and shit.

hello my german brother.
I had a nice experience with microsoft myself this weekend.
wanted to uninstall Office 365 because this shitty botnet program was freezing all the time, totally broken.
uninstall was freezing with pic related as well...unbelievable.

Attached: office.jpg (493x230, 22K)

i had to download an uninstall program to get rid of office! imagine this!
>the absolute state of the pajeet mafia

Attached: easyfix.jpg (661x149, 19K)

then I made a restart and tried to reinstall Office. this time 2016 (cracked).
but the installer froze as well.
I have never seen such an act of street shittery

Attached: office_install.jpg (778x502, 40K)

unfinished testing version are meant for pointing out problems you dummy

Win7+Office2007 is a billion times better than Win10+Office365 pajeet botnet

>Office2007
you mean Office2010

Whatever...2007 or 2010 are perfect office suites and nobody should use any other versions. everything after that is botnet, everything before that is too outdated

>when you fulfill that black employee quota

Attached: sketch-1529864712402.png (2220x1036, 486K)

>Pajeet

Why the racism?

Office 2010 introduced new activation scheme. With 2007, once activated, it stays this way forever.

Oh god, why are there so many retards on this board...?
>run Insider Preview with plenty of known issues
>complain on YouTube about bugs instead of reporting them

Your installation is properly scuffed.

Well, that means you can expect these things to happen instead of complaining on YouTube and saying how shitty everything is.

Stop using shitty cracked software and get a license. Office 2007 is horrible nowadays and doesn't support plenty of features. But of course, being the neckbeard you are you properly don't even need to use this program seriously.

kek, office2007 works fine even with all excel files created in excel2016 that have lots of vba shit going on.
you are just a massive indian brainlet. thats why you want me to get a streetshitter license

>stop using cracked old software
Yeah, because newly crafted proprietary software is just SO good. Fuck you and your fellow bootlickers. I paid for Windows 10 and Office and I have regretted it ever since. The last Windows Update (i disabled it too from the registry and services) fucked my drive bottom up from the bootloader and even destroyed the Linux kernel on a different partition. Safe mode, unsigned drivers, etc. doesn't even boot. Thank god free software like Clonezilla makes good backups. Office 365 keeps deactivating itself and also runs slow as fuck both on my laptop and desktop. Stop defending shitty software and UI, you fucking retard

>>complain on YouTube about bugs instead of reporting them
The purpose of the video was not to show a bug, but to show a pretty shitty implementation of a feature that MS has been trying to promote. Even the video description refers to a poor implementation rather than just buggy behavior.

I'm not even done yet. Proprietary software has drastically dropped in quality. When free software breaks, I always find a way to fix it, whether it means browsing the forums or directly modifying the source to work on my machine. Proprietary software breaks too, but only gives shitty error message like oopsie daisy let me collect some data with a vague error message. You have no idea what went wrong and cannot modify it. Within the past year, Windows update has fucked my computer up twice, office 365 has accidentally deactivated 5 TIMES (I fucking paid for it), and proprietary BIOS updates has forced me to cut my RAM speed by 50%. So fuck all the bootlickers who pay and willingly give data to shitheads like Microsoft and whatever the fuck they like to be cucked by.

I mean, for fuck's sake, did you see chrome's fucking new UI? And there are still people who willingly let proprietary software pillage their credit cards and fuck them anally

> he pays for software

Attached: beautiful-girls-laughing.jpg (550x340, 55K)

i didnt pay for office365 (got it from my university) but still...check out my posts in this thread. I am 100% certain that office365 was literally coded on a shitting street.
its the most horrible piece of software I have ever seen. its unusable.

I use to and I regret it. I was only responding to the proprietary bootlicker about my experience with software he claims is supreme

Literally this. When a word processor boots up slower than a Windows 7 VM and constantly stops responding, you know that pajeets codes it

You don't need to try so hard to fit in.

Attached: Install Gentoo2.png (700x969, 568K)

There must be some serious samefagging going on here about Office 365. It has its issues but I don't find it any worse than 2010. Certainly it isn't slower.

That's interesting. Office 365 has been an absolute shitfest on all my devices. And some of them are really new and nice. It often just stops responding. And its splash screen takes forever

That's really bizarre. Do you sign in or use it offline?

op manages to confuse sets with a tabbed explorer so does it really matter? sets are retarded period, regardless of implementation.

this nigga be spittin truths
all modern Microsoft software has slowly but surely evolved into bloated unusable crap, yet they own the market, so retards pay them and defend them, just enabling their nigger asses further

Attached: 1222118412675.jpg (500x600, 113K)

>does it really matter
Since your post doesn't seem to be related to the reply chain in any way, no, I don't think it does.