Why are programmers the only professionals that insert their politics into everything?

Why are programmers the only professionals that insert their politics into everything?

Attached: State of Microsoft.png (831x929, 176K)

The engineers in Airbus and Boeing would never do this even though a lot of their tech is used to make weapons.

Yes Microsoft doesn't have any employees in marketing, design, web dev or HR. Nope, only programmers.

They aren't?
It's shitty when anyone does it but pretending it's only IT is stupid.
Hell one of the most ridiculous examples would be 'Reefer Madness' which was sponsored by the Timber Industry of all people, since Hemp paper and textiles would ruin their profitable logging operations.

Bullshit politicking to get your way is older than the english language.

>cancel contract
>layoff $19.4 millions worth of employees

>hey we have a convenient list right here of who to choose from to terminate.

You realize employees make their company money, right?

Microsoft has over 100.000 employees

and yet these employees are demanding their company turn down easy delicious gov't money.

When belt tightening season comes these companies won't even need to make a list.

100 isn't very much

and each of those 100000 employees has their own microsoft with another 100000 employees

It's not programmers making this furore lol

Shit, what's their problem with ice? Can't I have iced drinks, is that such a huge problem?

On a serious note, tf is going on, and why some kind of US scandal is everywhere in my news again?

>Yeah right goy go work for a company and a state that does things against your own objective interest by screwing over other workers.

I love this stuff, SJWs are digging their own grave. Shareholders get pissed at losing lucrative government contracts, CEOs turn off the stupidity faucet and neon-mohawk dipshits stop getting enabled.

Something something immigration liberals hypocrisy. Long story short, mexicans.

Because they hired SJWs

Attached: DSC_1056.jpg (4593x2876, 3.51M)

Why wouldnt these profitable logging companies just start growing hemp?

Ha... ha ha... ha...

Attached: 1338148122890.jpg (280x290, 8K)

At least one person has his programmer socks on.

They need the cheap poo immigrants

This is the real reason right here.

They could also hire cheap Europeans desu.

Which employees are those? Can't they just replace them?

Even though I don't agree with them, I still like that they stand up for what they believe in.

please take all your unimportant political opinions back to Jow Forums

>You realize employees make their company money, right?
Not when they spend all their time talking about politics

have they actually done it though?

I bet the cancellation penalties on the contract will be huge and will only profiteer their competitors.

Being politically mindful comes with intelligence, which is something programmers are known for.

poo are cheaper than us

I doubt Microsoft is going to cancel shit just to appease virtue signallers though, because federal government contracts are a goldmine for any company

Attached: the-indian-programmer-starter-pack-does-i-wsr-leave-it-26270725.png (500x622, 99K)

They also write indecipherable garbage, and have no real innovation or creativity to build anything worthwhile, but that's not important to these companies, since they want grunts.