Why do non-tech people especially Athletes disrespect coders and think coding is easy?

Why do non-tech people especially Athletes disrespect coders and think coding is easy?

Attached: ACSszfEppJpg0J7Ta6JOppnTGhNLbwr0-JOSUuODQw=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (900x900, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmxP4Is0DYg
youtube.com/watch?v=I66E_GAK7S4
youtube.com/watch?v=lxZpQwEQdsg
youtube.com/watch?v=0QGmERpNoNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they've never done it: see literally any other job, video editing, art, music, writing, etc. All have the same problem.

But to be fair, coding ain't all that hard, sure you've got people like Carmack and subjects that are hard as fuck but that's the .1%

Attached: replychan.png (700x775, 470K)

Different value system; lack of comprehension; if they have any experience in intellectual activity and failed then your success insinuates they are not the supreme, center of the universe, their instincts and infantile desires tell them they are. This last point is dangerous. For a backwards, id-centric half-wit, that is blasphemy. Know what you are, and what they are...

youtube.com/watch?v=wmxP4Is0DYg
youtube.com/watch?v=I66E_GAK7S4
youtube.com/watch?v=lxZpQwEQdsg

>coding ain't all that hard
Do you mean like sitting in a chair and pressing keys on a keyboard is an easy job. Isn't that a bit like saying swinging a hammer isn't all that hard therefore building a city is easy?

>Why do people who never had to succeed academically not think highly of an academic profession?

>b-b-but the others say!

Attached: 1525762225497.jpg (500x467, 30K)

Project Gorilla - youtube.com/watch?v=0QGmERpNoNc

No, I'm saying that the average programming job doesn't take a genius, just like you don't need a genius to hammer a nail.

Actually anons the reason is not any of that. Well maybe a little but not the main reason behind the hate.
You see there is no fallback job for an athlete. There is nothing he can do with his skills he has mastered if he fails at winning.
He has no other choice but to succeed, or drop out. This however is not true for a computer scientist (yeah fuck off if you think software engg is disjoint). There's always a cushiony software dev/ shitty web dev job waiting if you don't succeed at your endevor of being a good comp scientist. There's always a fallback net that will catch you if you fall.
>There's literally so much demand for unfilled dev jobs that you will be surprised at the lack of talent
Why do you think the pajeets and chinks plague this field?
This existence of a comfy net that protects you from failing to be a productive member of the society, is the reason for immense envy from all other idiots. You think the nigger cutting logs outside would rather not want to sit in an air conditioned room pressing keys, designed to maximize the satisfaction of pressing them in the first place. Do you really think that faggot construction engineer would rather not want his designs to bear fruits immediately?
>Idealistic design and Iterative, heirarchical development is the grand piller of CS
Which is impossible to achieve in any other field.
>B.but getting a software job is so hard owo
Fuck you, you autistic dumbfuck if you too incapable of even doing a well paying deskjob that is built on comfort.
>You deserve to envy devs from afar
You are the pajeet pal

Attached: IMG-20180624-WA0025.jpg (1080x1065, 131K)

Because coders deserve no respect and coding is easy.

Programming is another matter.

I think you're forgetting that most people are actually retarded desu

they do? Even so, why do you care, just let them live their lives. One of the easiest ways to 'win' an argument is to stop caring.

>Pajeet detected

why are you quoting? And explain how my post makes me pajeet.

Goddamn summerfag REEEEEEEEE

Are you in high school?
Most people seem to realize that programmers make a decent amount of money, don't have to do physical labor, and do computer things that most normies have no grasp of.

The only place I can think of where you'd catch shit for programming is high school, because the kids have no concept of the real world and the school athletes are usually at the top of the social hierarchy.

Because all you coders have done the past 20 years is make shitty software.

>he desires respect from normies

you will never succeed with that mentality.

>especially athletes
Underage detected

you are a shool kid right? Because I know professional athletes and they work/train harder than anything you and I will ever do for a project. (also they ruin their bodies)

you're too pissed off and cruel to be a good example of the virtues and sanctity of a cushy coding career

Coding isn't hard, it's just tedious.