Mechatronics and Biomechanics

Any hacker/maker resources for learning, exploring, and developing mechatronic and biomechanics tech in a non-traditional cyberpunk fashion?

Attached: biomechatronics.gif (500x282, 923K)

there's no a chance in hell you'll be able to do anything better than professional researchers. Developing tech in a cyberpunk fashion is developing it at a megacorp.
We've been over this already, just read some scientific papers and then read what they cite. Also in terms of mechatronics it will be extremely difficult for you to build a robotic arm comparable to that of an industrial robot arm.

>mechatronic and biomechanics tech
>hacker/maker resources

yeah, no. learn from the experts in the field, not some makerspace cletus who can barely operate a cnc mill

You sound like my obnoxious 15 year old nerd cousin.

>can barely operate a cnc mill
A retard can operate a CNC mill. I know a guy who used to be so proud that he worked behind a CNC mill, while all he actually did was push a button and change the material, as the schematics where already loaded in and rest of the control UI was locked away from him.

can i stick my dick in their and will it feel like a realistic butthole or vagina?

What is this thing for? I kinda want to stick my dick in there.

You kinda need to be in academia or be in some giant company with huge R&D budgets, bro..

My suggestion, become ME/EE, do a PhD in something that suits your interest and apply for job positions at DARPA, or move abroad to Singapore, Japan; or, god forbid, China.

bump.

i got a magnet implanted in my finger to sense EM fields that electronics give off, does that count

pic related

Attached: 20180621_223803.jpg (2560x1440, 1M)

Couldn't that be dangerous?

nah, its coated in the same shit they coat pacemakers with so it doesn't get rejected by my immune system. worst case scenario, the coating scratches and my body starts rejecting it, and i have to pull the fucker out with a knife and a big magnet

Hope you don't ever go to a junkyard or similar.
What about MRI though?

>apply for job positions at DARPA
You have no idea what you are talking about. Did you know that?

>We've been over this already
Are you delusional, psychotic, or just retarded?

>learn from the experts in the field
At a minimum, there are books, right?

Attached: 41hUsGPP46L._SX379_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (381x499, 25K)

Refute me you nerd.

It's a device used to measure different pressures on the leg to optimize the softness/hardness of the material needed between the leg and prostheses. Picture is probably from the one over at MIT.

no just makes you a fag

I actually just got a new neural augmentation at a market in Shenzhen.
It's working great so far.

Pls, everyone know you should buy them from Tong at HK.

>it's impossible!
Yeah, no. My friends and I are working on an open source, 3d printed biomechanical AI project utilizing blockchain technology and crowdfunding of hackermakerspace. Stop pretending to know shit on the internet you have no clue about.

apparently a few people have gotten mris, and all that happened was the magnet vibrated very strongly and was uncomfortable, wasn't torn out of their skin or anything though

eh, being a fag is a small sacrifice for having this 6th sense, ill take it

>tfw my work is too retarded to lock anything away and i get to tinker with the actual code

this is bait.

Attached: flashlight.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

m-more?

I'm non-ironically almost finished with Mechatronics and plan on focusing on biomechanics. If it doesn't kill me I'll post it here in a few years.

I plan on making an exoskeleton, forgot to say. I'm baked.

Danger, danger, high voltage!

some dude on /sci/ keeps asking this question over and over again.

The positions at DARPA don't involve research and development. They're mostly working out travel for people doing R&D, secretarial work, keeping tabs on people doing R&D, and deciding who gets R&D funding. If you want to do cool research you find some one with DARPA funding and work for them. Beltway bandits, big companies that get DARPA funding, and really any high tier research university are good places to do this.

PSSSSSTT.. word of advice, these places tend to dictate what DARPA actually researches too. They even help write up the research proposal for the program manager too.