/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets tiny ass USB BT receive and 360 battery covers • user got a new wallet • user posts his cardboard fightstick set up • DHgate seller uses personal info as instructional image • user bought chink camera gear • user gets battery cover for his Moto phone • user's Memt x5s, says the meme is real • Long lasting butthurt • user tests Stickdrive microsd • The stand on user's Orico fan is broken • user builds his own powerbank • user gets 2m USB-c cable • user receives bracelet • user buys mini black powder canon on AlIExpress Previous thread

Attached: csg android.png (1602x902, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/post/S66445991
mi.com/quantie2/
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mi-In-Ear-Earphone-2/32879352761.html
aliexpress.com/item/Insect-Mosquito-Repellent-Tablet-Repeller-Safety-Mildly-Toxic-Household-Mat/32823332980.html
mobile.mi.com/in/
aliexpress.com/item/Ziggy-Stardust-David-Bowie-Rebel-Rebel/32863936179.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Superlux """semi-open""" headphones
once you remove the dampening film, these things shine like a motherfucker

Attached: aaaaa (1 of 1)-100.jpg (1000x642, 114K)

Attached: aaaaa (1 of 1)-103.jpg (1000x648, 122K)

>plane still hasn't landed yet
waiting for takstar pro 82

Attached: csg.jpg (1153x472, 63K)

Attached: aaaaa (1 of 1)-101.jpg (1000x667, 126K)

Probably won't land for another 20 days

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/post/S66445991

Attached: Other Archives Also Work Right Now.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

"Xiaomi Mi In Ear Headphones Pro 2" (QTEJ03JY)
This thing came out almost a month ago and we still have no idea how it sounds like.
mi.com/quantie2/

If you are feeling up for it you can get it here (I picked a good store)
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Mi-In-Ear-Earphone-2/32879352761.html
The chinese store price is around $15.5

Attached: Xiaomi-Mi-In-Ear-Headphones-Pro-2.jpg (1518x1474, 66K)

Reposting another user's question because I'm curious as well:

Are there any good cheap chinky e readers?

why are the pro 2's cheaper then the pro 1 ?

someone test these before i drop my money on them plez.

aliexpress.com/item/Insect-Mosquito-Repellent-Tablet-Repeller-Safety-Mildly-Toxic-Household-Mat/32823332980.html

Anyone knows does these work as well as genuine thermacell ones? Also kek for
>midly toxic

>zipperhead finally shipped out my trinkets yesterday after 6d almost a fucking week just to ship out my shit

now I play the waiting game....

Attached: 1493171106467.gif (522x287, 3.92M)

Worked for me :^)

Attached: IMG_20180624_235122.png (1080x753, 52K)

nope

小米圈铁耳机 aka "Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro" have 1+1 drivers
小米圈铁耳机 Pro aka "Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro HD" have 2+1 drivers
小米圈铁耳机 2 have 1+1 drivers
I guess it's not an upgrade for their higher end model but a refresh of a lower end one

Remember a few days ago, I got my Senfer PT15's in the mail? Well, the chinky mic control box fucking fell apart. Sent a message to wooeasy, and I'll see if I can get it replaced.

Attached: issue with cable.jpg (3072x1728, 1.08M)

After a week or two of research, I finally settled on this and found it. Goes by "Daqi Wireless Android Game Controller" on Amazon US, if you're getting it on Ali then search "M1 Controller".
I'll use it for DS/PSP/PSX games, PC controllers aren't comfy at all with mobile.

Attached: daqi.jpg (918x220, 34K)

Invest in the kindle oasis the screen is the best out of all ereaders there's a reason the price hasn't gone down ever for the two years it's been out you can't even find used ones for cheap

If you're poor get a Kobo on ebay, I got my glo used from Canada for $30

Are you rooted user

Nah. MUI on Redmi Note 4 (4GB/SD), can't be arsed to root or fiddle with lineage.

Emulators will be fine but popular games like PUBG require root to gain controller mapping support.
There are workarounds like the Octopus app but it's sketchy

Would you recommend the redmi brand after your experience with your note?

A paperwhite is good enough imo. Don't go for the cheapest kindle though, I regret it. Backlight is totally worth the shekels.
Don't forget to install calibre and get your books from libgen.
Disclaimer: If you're going to read pdfs and manga, get the cheapest iPad. Kindle can handle pdfs but it's painful. The only worthwhile tablet is an iPad, and I really hate apple but still.

Be sure it's the paperwhite v2 with the same PPI as the oasis

definitely, had one for a year
t different faggot

Yes, it's pretty good. Redmi series is the replacement to old Moto G/E phones imo, redmis are just better. My only complaint would be the metal body, it can dent if you drop it hard on the floor (without a case ofc) Just get an clear case that should do.
I'm a pajeet so look up mi.in and check out Redmi Y2 and Redmi note 5 pro, their global/Chinese model name is different. I'll get a Note 5 pro and give note 4 to my brother, I have no complaints with the phone desu and Note 3 and 4 are the most shilled memes on /csg/ so you can't go wrong with it. Redmi Y2 (Indian name) costs less than Note 4 but has better specs and cam, go for that if you don't want to spend more than $130.

As for gaming, eh I don't play android ports. There aren't any worthwhile games except a few puzzle games like hitman go so I'll stick to emulators and streaming (Steam link app/moonlight (Nvidia)). I'm aware of Octopus btw, most people just reduce its permissions after installing it. I think Rules of survival is a better BR game on phone and it supports controller as well, unlike PUBG mobile.

What does this mean?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-23_22-27-05.png (590x57, 9K)

> Mi.in
I meant mobile.mi.com/in/
> Redmi Y2
It's called Redmi S2 on Ali/global version I guess
> Redmi note 5 pro
It's called Redmi note 5. Make sure it has atleast 4gb ram 64 GB ROM and Snapdragon 636

Match the specs with Indian website thingy, Ali prices should be close to what we pay for them.

Your package has been successfully destroyed

>"""semi-open"""
So, are they just open?

I need some shit to warm my legs since it's freezing in this part of the world, something like wool/polar pants or the like, does anyone have experience on such wear?

Attached: 1503965477636.jpg (1856x1656, 1.83M)

How freezing are we talking about? For most parts of the world buy thermal tights or long johns locally and wear them underneath the pants.

As someone from a similarly cold environment, long underwear is a godsend. Or long socks if you're cute :3

Something around -12ºC and I have to consider going outside, will check those thanks.

I'm already with medium long socks (not for programing though) but I wanted something with more power and not just cotton.

What new useless trinket can I get to fill the void on my soul?
I already have the basics covered

Redmeme 4
Fountain pen
Tea
Ruizu x02
Chink IEM

Attached: 1525492005742.jpg (676x656, 139K)

Why'd they do that though?

Can you post the whole pic? Other "basics" I know are usb multimeter, paper kraft posters, security razors, watches, etc.

this looks cool, please review it when it comes in

a lego man of your favorite musician

Attached: 2018-06-24 19.16.05.jpg (1640x1230, 625K)

A good knife. Spyderco for affordable and utility (Manix 2 in s30v for max fun locking system/reliability), or if you want to sink a lot of money look into Microtech or Benchmade balisongs or just go full custom art knife if you low key rollin in it.
Oh and a good watch!
Seiko SRP-775 nice and reliable (superior movement to SKX line)
Or Rolex Sub/Daytona if you wanna be basic luxury
Or Breguet Classique if you aren't buying an island this year.
What kinda fountain pen desu?

there is a david bowie one?

get a torch and some 18650 batteries, blf a6 maybe

yes, three actually, they are all in this listing

aliexpress.com/item/Ziggy-Stardust-David-Bowie-Rebel-Rebel/32863936179.html

Attached: 2018-06-24 19_43_11-Single Sale Super Heroes Ziggy Stardust Blade David Bowie Luke Cage Bricks Assem (842x451, 108K)

Got a backpack (from amazon because it was cheap enough and i couldn't find it on ali, despite the "seehonor" brand being obviously chinese.)
It's the "anti theft" type with only one zipper, on the back under the straps. Theft isn't a major concern though, I bought it because it's nice and small, has a good layout of pockets, and folds all the way open for airport security.

Attached: Photo 18-06-24 22-36-30 0836.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

Other side. It's not the nicest look, but I don't mind it. Also you can see here that it has one of those "power bank passthrough USB port" memes. Do any power banks even turn on automatically when plugged into a load? Mine certainly doesn't.

Attached: Photo 18-06-24 22-36-44 0837.jpg (4032x3024, 2.29M)

>that little shotgun
nice
That is not chinkshit thought, I got a Vostok anyway.
>What kinda fountain pen desu?
A Jinhao

Anybody have recommendations for bluetooth earphones similar to (pic related)? Max budget is $40.

Is Dacom a good brand? The one in the pic is the Dacom L05 for $28. I found the Awei A885BLs for half the price of the Dacom, but I want the battery to last me more than a couple of months.

Attached: file.png (750x750, 117K)

Forget about the source, got it already.

Hey boys, just wondering if rock zircons are still the meme everyone wants or are we into something new
I lost mine and I wanna know if I should buy the exact same ones or something new that's better
I also bought a MI A1, will they sound good on it?

Just bought a Redmi 6 here in China.
Bretty good imo since I'm just gonna use it for DiDi, WeChat pays and other dumb crap.
Any other anons that have bought it, what's your opinion?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-25-13-02-10-556_com.miui.home.png (720x1440, 656K)

How do these compare to the yenona or isk ones? Do they become completely open when you remove the film? Last question, how's the bass?

Xiaomi one does.

Got a bunch of silicon stickers that fix uncomfortable shoes.
Ordered a bunch to see which ones work. 5 of 7 arrived, gonna be a nightmare to sort out which ones are which.

Attached: 20180625_120402.jpg (2250x4000, 2.99M)

And some HDMI and DC L-shaped connectors that I no longer need.

Attached: 20180625_120426.jpg (2250x4000, 3.19M)

Also I got chinked: An order did not arrive in time, I submitted protection request couple of days before the deadline, but the seller did not reply and it expired.
Now the order is automatically closed, but I still can open a dispute. Can I get a refund?

those 14 cents that you spent will feed him for days, do you really wanna kill a poor riceman?

$10 desu. Let his nieces starve too.

You can in the first 15 days after the order's closed, go for it.

I know I can request refund (just did in fact). Question is, what are the chances of getting it?
Last tracking update was 2 months ago, so it's probably gone for good, but can the seller chink out of this because purchase protection ran out?

I've always win my disputes so I wound's know, you only need to make sure not to open many disputes too frequently, if this is your first dispute in two weeks or so I'd guess you'll be ok (not like I know if two weeks is a prudent time or not, just guessing).

Don't remember last time I had a dispute desu.

I did hear a story of a guy who ran some kind of business that relied on ali shipments. Basically, he ordered a lot of crap. Like, really a lot.
Naturally he got chinked sometimes, so he asked for refunds like 5% of time maybe. But because of sheer amount of orders he had that amounted to a lot of disputes and he eventually got banned for his hundreds of refunds, thousands of successful orders notwithstanding.

Maybe he got chinked on a whole lot so he had to open several disputes at once, I wouldn't know, but unless you are on his situation you should just proceed.

Any good action cam handheld grip for diving?

Nice! My ornaments for the home came in the mail!

Attached: 20180625_162420.jpg (3264x1836, 2.18M)

Wait a minute...

Attached: 20180625_163158.jpg (3264x1836, 1.82M)

Any recommendations for cheap Bluetooth earphones that sound somewhat decent?

I've just bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
Have I done goofed?

Attached: xiaomi.jpg (1468x1491, 103K)

Hey, would the Boya M1 Lavalier work fine for a computer as well? Furthermore, if any of y'all have used it personally, how would you rate the quality?

fpv drone

Any good chink console gaming headsets?
I need something that’s decent quality

nope, the meme is real.
Link?

Post usage video.

I bought it from a local distributor. Didn't want to wait forever for it to arrive as I my old one stopped working.

What is /csg/'s approved KZ IEMeme? Infog says ATE but isn't that already a dinosaur?

I have an Oukitel K4000 Pro, is there anything better in the under 125 dollar price range?

I just want a phone that's small and rootable.

More camera gear arrived today, 7artisans 25mm f1.8 and 7artisans 7.5mm f2. 8, the memes seem too real bros the image quality is really good for me atleast would recommend

Attached: 7artisans .jpg (4160x3120, 2.65M)

I just bought a style shell op not the battery case i'm too poor to buy the battery case

ATE is still a good choice user, but ZST, ZS3, ZSR, and ATR seems to be the current good ones based on reviews around. I own the ZST myself and it's good at least for me, just enough bass and details.

How are the zs5

review?
link if its good

Good if you like treble
Tin audio T2 more better

The v2 is nothing compared to the v1 because of the bad treble Ive been told when I got the zs5 couple of months ago.

The T2 is the current king of budget IEMs imo.

No, got mine since release. Loving it.
I recommend unlocking the phone and flash Xiaomi.eu custom modded MIUI Rom. It's way better than normal, MIUI 10 just got released. Make a Mi account and ask for unlock permission now so you can do it when you get your phone. Unlock permission can take a week to get.

I have the Note 5 as well still on stock. What's the difference? I heard the EU rom can bootloop quiet easily after updates.

another cable with a shitty fucking jack into the garbage, I'm really getting fucking tired of this

Thermal underpants and undershirt, most likely from synthetic fabrics.
Wool or mostly wool blend socks.
Scarf or buff around neck.
Hand/feet warmers.

In general go for breathable synthetics, wool or silk. When you get sweaty cotton will stay wet and make you colder.

Listen up, faggots, stop tempting me with those lego figurines, I'm a frown man I'm not ganna buy toys.

Attached: 1444987657323.jpg (316x202, 8K)

No, it's a really good phone, too good for someone like me.

Any of you could link me an Aliexpress store for decent custom silk posters?

Has anyone found a pre order for the MiPad 4 yet?

So my chink mouse is starting to develop a green patina, I think they actually used copper in the exterior/body of the mouse.
Pretty neato.

nerve gas residue

Nah I tasted it and it tastes like copper patina.

>I'm a frown man
lego can help with that

Attached: 2018-06-25 04_14_07-Single Sale Super Heroes Ziggy Stardust Blade David Bowie Luke Cage Bricks Assem (339x452, 33K)

lemme see that copper mouse

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Bought this knock-off W10 tablet, around 100$, Cherry trail Atom processor and 2 GB of RAM. It baffles me how chrome eats up resources and s struggles to read some pdf files.
Any tips on these things? I really liked the cover/keyboard, the suede like material feels nice, and the keyboard has quite some travel.

Attached: IMG_20180620_161249844.jpg (4632x3474, 3.64M)

>that qt

>Buying a $100 tablet
>Complain it's slow

Come on mate. You know damn well you got what you paid for.

Sure. It's great for browsing the web and reading ebooks/watching streams, which is what I bought it for, but why it slows down opening pdfs, but runs smoothly playing mkv files is beyond me.

What program are you using for the pdfs?