Do normies really believe the only way to be an artist is to buy a mac?

Do normies really believe the only way to be an artist is to buy a mac?

Attached: elcapitan-system-integration-protection-hero.jpg (1560x834, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WU7U2kJsQv0
youtu.be/MKJjLwMUPJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Because an artist just wants the shit to work.
Here is the mindset of an artist:

>Open computer
>Plug Wacom Tablet into computer
>Draw.

Macs are overpriced, but they always work out of the box. Literally plug and play.

Normies are women

By "normie" do you mean a shallow, poorly developed dimwit?

you can do the same with windows but artist are brainwashed to think any computer other than mac requires black magic to work and that's just retarded

Literally no:
youtu.be/WU7U2kJsQv0
youtu.be/MKJjLwMUPJI

No. Normies believe that Windows is a piece of shit that crashes constantly and causes you to lose work unless you save after every single brush stroke, every little photo, video or audio adjustment and sometimes it's even the act of saving your work that causes the crash. macOS just werks, and is basically idiot friendly. People in content creation and artistry are often computer/technology illiterate so being able to open Garage Band, select your mic and the vocal preset, click record, drag shit around when you're done to trim it down then drag and drop a royalty free audio track in, reduce the volume on it, then click save and publish to iTunes and SoundCloud and just like that, you're a podcast star (in your own mind) is why Apple products are the first choice for artists and content creators that aren't poor or freetards.

MY 5 YEAR OLD COMPUTER DOESNT WORK!!!!
FUCK APPLE.

>everyone other than me is a 1 category kind of person labelled 'normie'

Normies have all kinds of different opinions you autistic fuck. I've known plenty of people who are tech illiterate who hate macOS and iOS. I fucked a Colombian girl with an S6 Edge who hated iPhones because they were "too complicated". Go figure.

>he has to replace his computer that often

Plus Apple was the first company to sucsesefully push high rez screens on slim notebooks so photographers had good screen to carry around. Also OS X (especially back in the days) handled audio drivers much better then windows, plus garage band was blessing for starting musicians who as well wanted to just plug in their amp and guitar and start playing not searching for necessary drivers that will glitch and break like on old windows (idk about current situation). Also Final Cut used not only by wannabe indie film makers, no country for old men and one of the X mans was made using it, then Apple decided to cut down its features for some reason.

I didn't even have to click the links to know it was that fucking moron. You know what's worse than macfag zealots, freetards that hate Apple and Windrones that think they're superior based solely on market share? People that USED to be macfags. They're so fucking insufferable that they make hanging out with rms sound like a good time.

yes, I saw an ad on tv and it told me macs are the best so I have to constantly make up excuses not to use anything else 'cause I'm an Artist, I can't be bothered with learning stuff

>art
>exclusively to/for AppLELS

Attached: SAY.jpg (200x207, 40K)

>Do normies really believe the only way to be an artist is to buy a mac?
Cause Macs used to actually werk. Now, not so much.

Attached: I have no idea what I'm doing.jpg (1024x577, 70K)

well it made some sense 15 years ago when apple had the best anti aliasing but now Photoshop has the same stuff on every thing.

He's just an idiot. The real way to use Macs is to buy one and an external drive for time machine backups and then sell your Mac for 80% of what you paid for it 5-6 years later and use that money +$200-$300 to buy a new Mac. You're buying a new computer about as often as other normies, but after your first one you're basically paying the cost of a Walmart laptop for a Mac. This retard hoards his shit and wastes money on new stuff he doesn't need. Dude bought like 5 iPhone 4's or something. He's fucking doing it wrong.

Also, I don't understand why he'd need a new one after 5 years anyway. My 2013 mba still runs great and the battery capacity is 89% and lasts 8 hours. Hell, my c2d Mac mini from 2009 is hooked up to my 72" TV as an HTPC with Kodi and Plex and is a great machine for browsing 4chins on my TV and shitposting from bed.

Yup. Macs are for rich people who are too stupid to use computers.

why the fuck would someone buy an old ass 5-6 years old mac when they can use those extra 200-300 to get a new one

apple fanboys truly are fucking retarded

Macs are for people who value their time more than the price of a computer.

oh look, i'm too busy to learn, my time very important

Windows updates and stuff, you know the deal don't play dumb.

>learn

You forget that computers are just tools to get a job done, no one should have to spend an excessive amount of time fighting with the tool (Windows 10 currently) to get the job done. People that have no job to get done instead focus on being able to use the tool very well. Tell me I'm wrong.

That's why if you give a Mac to an average Jow Forumsentooman he will complain that its 'locked down', which is a side effect of babby duck syndrome because macOS is infinitely more customization than Windows and he'll soon slip into depression when he has nothing to 'fix' and nothing to sink time into, like Linux. There's obviously no real work to be done so that can't be the timesink either.

Any OS other than macOS is just a mental fidget spinner and autism/NEETrelief toy.

>I didn't watch the video
>I talk like an 8 year old Stockholm syndrome-ing myself into believing I've made a valid point
And I'm off to buy the newest Mac.

Applies to you as well:
Perhaps there was some truth to the Secrets of the Superbrands documentary and the observation that Apple made contact with the same region of the brain responsible for adopting religious beliefs.

If by artist you mean nigger using a gimped version of photoshop from the play store while having to stop for half an hour every other hour because there's an issue with bluetooth, sure.

There are those who believe you need to suffer to become an artist of any worth. Windows is a good choice in that case.

How is that even remotely difficult

Attached: QSci2rEx1vB6dCnsKpQkpKI8r0KDVRnwMRE7WlXW5Gw.jpg (320x320, 31K)

Don't you iFags always talk shit about how windows and android devices get 2 years of updates if lucky while apple provides support for 5+ years?

Mostly poorfags that can't really afford the extra few hundred bucks and are just barely scraping together enough to buy one used.

Though to be fair, I buy mine used too and I make $280,000/year. You can get a used Mac that's only a couple years old plus a two year warranty for a really good price on Mac of all trades since the refreshed Macs are rarely a big improvement. My 4 year old mba has pretty much the same specs as a brand new macbook, just with a 1440x900 display instead of "retina" shit