Vista: Crap
7: Good
8: Crap
10: Good

See the pattern?

pajeets don't think
they stink

>ME: Crap

You got that right, you also left out 8.1, retard. That puts 10 on the shitlist.

I didn't include service packs. Retard.

>95 good
>98 crap
>2000 good
>xp good
>vista crap
>7 good
>8 crap
>10 crap

>10
>good

>build 2000 off of 95
>build xp off of 2000
>build 7 off of xp
Can you see why msft is shit now

Desktops were being replaced by kitchen appliances. They weren't wrong, the timing was just off.

In b4 that one edge lord who claims "heh guis but it was ok for me, who else thought 8 was bretty gud XD"

Every TIME fuck offffffffffff

Attached: 1528900138725.png (817x443, 34K)

heh guis but it was ok for me, who else thought 8 was bretty gud XD

Windows 12 needs to be based off 7. Skipping 11 altogether

you know it's gonne turn out good when someone is inspired by the Wii controller

there will be no Windows 11 it's all WindowsAsAService now

>service packs are whole OSes
okay so, there were what, two or three service packs on 95, one on 98, dunno on 2000, three on XP, etc

Which is retarded. Let google pander to plebian normies. Windows is for werk and professional gaming

but insanely profitable
Office made billions more just by switching to a subscription based model. Sure there are still versions like 2013,16 and so on, but there are more loose concepts than anything. Same with the Windows 10 versions right now
They already switch to a subscription based Windows with Windows 10 Enterprsise E3 and E5, it's only a matter of time until it reaches the Pro version

But it degrades the end product until someone makes a new replacement

I still use win7 and office 2007.

>until someone makes a new replacement
But not anytime soon. The only real competitor right now could be ChromeOS with Chromebooks offering a simpler solution for normies who just do web based stuff. MacOS will remain as a high cost alternative and this year sadly won't be the year of Linux
Until something drastically changes Windows is not going anywhere on the Desktop, though it already failed on phones and is doing okay with tablets

Im talking about photoshop and other productive software

It's great. The normies just weren't ready for this.
7 is literally rebranded vista

I don't know why, but for some reason I feel like Windows 8.1 was the sweet spot of modern Windows.

You're mistaken.

They should have made a whole separate OS for the 5 of you dingbats that love that vapid shit. And leave the PC desktop alone for people with real work to do. But they knew that nobody would buy it, so they had to chain it to the massively popular Windows to make it sell. But it just ended up as an astronomical boat anchor and dragged the whole PC desktop into a shithole.

list of changes
>upgraded start menu
>a store, something that unices had for at least a decade

>>build 2000 off of 95
These are the people who browse Jow Forums

Attached: 1514545415908.png (211x239, 4K)

The only nice experience I've ever had with a laptop was with Windows 8.1. It was good. Behaved really well.

I hate to burst your bubble, but the people in the 90's who bought PCs to jerk off are now doing so on their cellphones. Stick your head in the sand if you don't like it. If Microsoft wants to ride the wave, they need to appeal to these people. This is what Windows 8 tried to do. They weren't wrong, even if you and I don't like it. There's a reason Android devices now outnumber Windows PCs.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4boTbv9_nU

I bet you think that 95 was built around 3x.

>They weren't wrong

Windows 10 is their admission they were wrong. Hell, 8.1 is an admission they were wrong.

Then make a Android clone. Why the fuck did they trying to use a desktop OS?
The subhuman mouthbreathers in wall street don't underdsand anyting about how software should be designed.

>Then make a Android clone.
No one is stupid enough to pay for the Windows brand name.

It's their all in one strategy, which Apple seems to be copying now. I don't think Microsoft is done with ARM. I think they desperately want in on the disposable hardware market. If they weren't getting a cut on every Android device being sold, they would be hurting right now. This is where they want to go. "Power users" just isn't where the money is anymore. This is evident by the laughable state of Windows 10 Pro. I feel bad for anyone who got suckered into spending real money on this. In the future, you will most likely have to pay $1000 for the desktop non AIDS version of Windows. The kitchen appliances market just pays more.

>Why the fuck did they trying
Ramesh...

>"Power users" just isn't where the money is anymore.
Why are they wasting their time with software? Why not just dump that shit and go into the financial industry. Why are there any other companies doing anything else? They should all be doing financials.

forgot pic

Attached: bi-graphicsmost%20profitable%20companies%20per%20employee.png (1201x1321, 118K)

I'm sure Bill Gates has taken out much of his stock and does this very thing. If you haven't noticed, the current CEO thinks the Cloud will be the savior of Microsoft meaning very few big iron servers and refrigerators and TVs streaming content.

>Apple #7
Are they wasting any time with dekstop computers? Fuck no. It's all about iShit, and apparent this is what sells. In the year 2020 Macintoshes will be cellphones placed on a desktop.

Your sentence makes no sense. What does "Cloud" and all that easily outsourced shit have to do with the financial industry? Why doesn't Microsoft just dump all software and do the same thing Fannie Mae does? Why don't all companies drop everything and just do what Fannie Mae does?

Fannie Mae can't exist without the US government. They're not normal by any means, and Microsoft did score a deal selling software that will be used by ICE, so in fact they are trying to do what Fannie Mae does. Ripping off the American people.

I unironically wish Microsoft pooled all their resources into making Windows a closed down ecosystem that competes with Apple and Google. Maybe if their app store didn't require a Microsoft account, it would grow a user base.