What is an normie-friendly but botnet-free email service?

what is a professional but privacy respecting email service? i dont want to use hotmail or gmail but im not gonna apply with a cock.li service (not that i trust the guy anyway)

what is an normie friendly botnet free email service?

Attached: 1506210876533.jpg (1920x1080, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

posteo.de/en/site/features
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Protonmail

i think i will go with this one desu, ws wondering if theres anything else besides proton and tuta

Posteo

Attached: 1493392889124.jpg (596x709, 40K)

Having a encryption passphrase in addition to your password and losing your email archive when you forget that is not normie friendly.

You can turn that off

With that email I can avoid the US government spying on me?

kek. this is literaly the email i use to get my test from.

Attached: 1515038012809.jpg (2413x2109, 605K)

what about mailbox dot org?

Looks fine but I prefer Posteo cuz it supports librejs and it's recommended by FSF.

do they have a mobile app?

cock.li

Selfhost

I don't know nor care sorry :(

I want to add, why would you need one? You can just use smtp/imap... you can use whatever email client you want.

youre right, nevermind. What about cloud? mailbox offers free cloud service and much more. cloud is pretty useful for me. Im looking to migrate away from proprietary cloud services

normie friendly?
mailinator or tempinbox

this is much more annoying to set up than it needs to be, why the fuck can't someone make a decent frontend for this shit

emailn.de

love it, has different domains, easy spam email creation

you can make a fake email with one click to add to your account and delete it with one click

i use it for "dirty" registrations and stuff

>.de

nein
I dont trust east germans or migrant lovers

I actually trust them more than any US based service. Also using a German image hoster. Feels nice to have servers on this ground instead of the NSA central.

Just look in their website:
posteo.de/en/site/features
Anyway if you want my opinion I don't like the idea of putting all my eggs in the same basket. I don't want another google...

while germans are paranoid about privacy
Id trust them more if they were in a country that didn't lock people up for factual facebook comments about migrants

Fastmail.

Snake oil

Nice job feeding the spammer botnet.

looks nice, but its US based. I refuse to use it.
Btw im not this guy

What a massive faggot. Now show dick.

Facts are racist

>Snake oil
How?

This. You can even use a tool like "ISPConfig" or whatever if you are that much of a scrub. Though setting up a normal inbox + mail send is easy and a good exercise.

Things only get complicated once you start adding filters and such.